RWBY Fan Club 700 members · 133 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Color, Hue, Pallette, and Art?

5348603 I don't know that color.

5348622 So you think they could be used as names of a character or team?

5348681 Hue and Art already sound like names.

5348688 I'm surprised they haven't been used in the show yet.

There are multiple teams that aren't named by colours... I can actually barely find any teams named after colours... There teams CFVY (Coffee), SSSN (Sun), and a whole couple more who aren't specifically named after colours.

Edit: Or just have CHAP (Chaperone).

here is the details of the color naming rule: http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Color_Naming_Rule

5348828 So they could be used.

5348751 Those are things that remind people of color. Brown coffee, and yellow sun.

5349188 Not really, I just think of a Mug full of coffee or just the sun. And in all honesty, I'm pretty sure a lot of people in the community don't even know or even care about the Colour naming rule. That's why a lot of OC teams don't really relate to colours but rather items, animals or secret meanings and such alike.

5349276 Look at at the rules of the Color naming rule because Coffee and Sun are counted as colors.

5349546 I know that, I've already seen and known about the colou rule and honestly don't care about it. I already knew they counted but I really don't care... And also team CHAP (Chaperone as I like to call it.) isn't a name I can think of a colour with.

5349667 I was talking about names the show might use not names the fandom could use.

5349757 I know that :facehoof:

I was just going on about how I don't care about using nor was I saying what the fandom could use. And it would've probably been more specific if you put the for letters for that possible team and in brackets have the full word beside it. Then it would probably be easier to see which is closer to possible team names the show could use.

5349999 I didn't make that name some one else did.

How about PACH (Peach?)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22