Dragonfire2lm's Roleplay Group 13 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Dragonfire2lm
Group Admin

This is juat a refreasher in case people skipped over the stuff on the group page.

General Rules

-Try to use proper grmmar and spelling (we all do typos, but as long as everyone can understand what you're writing then it should be fine, I ain't no grammar Nazi)

-Keep Cannon Characters in Character unless they are semi-oc's or yu have permission to make a character act a certain way (let's face it we all love it when a pony snaps).

-Have a RP hierachy, work out who the boss (Or dungeon master for all you DnD fans),and who is allowed to work with the boss and develop the plotline alongside them.

The Boss: Usually the one who starts the RP, has a set storyline for players to follow and sets the challenges players may face, normally controls the main antagonist.

Helpers: people who add to the story by playing minor villians and NPC's (this is sounding more like a video game every second). they normally have permission to do this from the maker of the RP and usually try stay on course to the boss's plotline. this is too prevent the story of the Roleplay from going out of control (I.e one person completely dominating the RP and favouring their storyline over the original)
[bHelpers have been introduced to minamize squabling over plotline and to prevent god-modding]

Everyone else: they utilise their imaginaion and the characters they use to continue the story.{/i}

-NO GOD MODDING!!

-No trolling

For pg (or Teen) rated roleplays
-No Clop
-No heavy amounts of gore
-Try not to make it too dark (Dark is ok just nothing too heavy or anything that slips into the Mature rating)

For Mature roleplays
-anything goes just try not to piss people off

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1