Princess Luna's Royal Guards 95 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
The Princess Luna
Group Admin

The one by the name of Hothead112, the newest member of the royal guards has proposed to me an opportunity to join the fight against the dreaded Irongalley. This pony is attempting to dethrone Celestia and myself from the diarchy that is Equestria's government, and rule it for himself. Please, discuss whether or not you, as the royal guards are willing to engage in the verbal warfare.

I myself have no inclination to fight or not. It is entirely your decision collectively as a group.

Reddened Chaos
Group Contributor

If anypony wishes to harm you, my Princess, they must get through me first. *cracks knuckles* I've been wishing to get some...'exercise' recently, and this could turn out to be fun.

I will take up arms against those who would wish to harm the princesses!
Simply show me the way, and I will engage whatever foe we may meet.

I lend you my blade

1036074 I would definitely defend you, Princess Luna if it came down to it, I now have superpowers, I just need to learn how to use them and refine them, my sister does too. Thanks to Queen Chrysalis and her mother, we have been spending waaaay too much time in her neck of the woods, thus the superpowers, we now have matching Black Widow costumes, mine just fits better, while hers is more snug because she is pregnant. At least it hides whatever stretchmarks she might get from the triplets. But we just wanted to let you know that the Fantastic four, me, Sunny, and Lunatic Hell are ready to fight to the death for you, Princess Luna. Because we all think that your nights are beautiful, and we do not want to lose that now. So we are all on board right now and we are preparing to defend your honor for the New Lunar Republic, so please, Princess Luna, count all of us in!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5