Jeff the killer 78 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Who would win? My money would be on Deadpool. Because insanity can go screw itself :trollestia:

Deadpool. You know why? Because Deadpool can't die. I don't know why everyone keeps asking these questions. The immortal always wins.

Friend
Group Admin

People also say that Jeff the Killer cant die either. Buuut... considering its Deadpool...

Yeah, Im going to have to admit. Deadpool, like most other Marvel characters, can probably kill at least most if not all the "killable" creepypasta monsters. Alas, he is a superhero/antihero, not a character in a creepypasta. I doubt that, even if Jeff the Killer and Deadpool existed in the same universe, there would be a situation that arises in which one will have the chance to kill the other.

Jeff is often a target killer, so its unlikely that he would ever even have to FIGHT Deadpool. If I would guess, though, if to the death, Deadpool would most likely win. Not definitely, but I would be a bit surprised if Jeff won.

Im just being honest, but there should NEVER be anyone anywhere near as powerful as Deadpool in a creepypasta fiction. Its just stupid. I mean, thats like having an AK47 in the game Slender and being able to kill the Slenderman the first second he appears. Its not scary.. (Not that a gun will really kill Slenderman, btw.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3