Nightmare Moon's church 55 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 56 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 56
Heart 97
Group Admin

Wanna fight? I, mean, there are things i should show you before...

696947"Fine then... Show me already!":rainbowdetermined2:

Heart 97
Group Admin

This is the blasoned armor of the prince of the night, Mother moon let a pony inherit it, this is the 'human' version of Kiva, the prince.
I have the power of this armor and it's attack might kill Celestia herself, but... i want to spare her life.
Yet still Mother left it for ensuring her return, and i used it to kill ponies who betrayed their will to respect morality...
I will spare you, or if you fight, beware your risk. I will not hit bad, but you have no chances to win. Any other things i should say to you?

BOSS FIGHT!

696986 "Here's my answer!" Sugary aims his horn against the 'power armor'. "THUNDAGA!":twilightangry2:

Heart 97
Group Admin

697005 *Misses* So it's a duel that you want? My battle theme

*Henshin!* ( a bat bites and rests on the waist, creating around me the Kiva armor)

So be it...

697010 Horn powers up once more. "Let's see you dodge THIS! MATRA MAGIC(FFVII)!"

Heart 97
Group Admin

697019 Puts the wake up fuestle into kivat's mouth. the leg opens and shown the stones and the bloodred color within, and i buck violently against the spell* I WILL BREAK THE CHAIN AND SLAIN THE GODS!

697038"To think that he could stop all those homing spell bolts with his hooves! I can't hold back or I'll lose!" "Fine then.....TRANCE!(Limit Break!)"

(Let's settle this!)

Heart 97
Group Admin

Tatsulot! attach to my left hoof and let's show him how we do things!

HENSHIN TO EMPEROR!!

697094 (I have to go to class. Later!:twilightsmile:)

Heart 97
Group Admin

697127 how much we will have to not talk exactly?

Heart 97
Group Admin

697825 (shall we continue? )

699340 ((Actually I'm just gonna read for a while and may go to sleep later.....Which reminds me... What time do you have over there?))

Heart 97
Group Admin

699341 10.30 a.m. and you?

699344 5:30a.m. and I'll likely go to sleep later after I'm done reading. Where do you live!?:rainbowhuh:

Heart 97
Group Admin

699346 Italy. well, how many hours will you sleep? i would like to rp later :)

699352 Italy? Hello from Puerto Rico then! I'm afraid that even after I wake up I'll be busy till 8:30pm. So, unless you plan to stay awake at 1:30am or more, it's best we leave it for tomorrow.:eeyup:

697094 "Tatsulot huh? Fancy name. I prefer my Lightbringer((FFI Dawn of Souls))" Sugary takes out Lightbringer and a Zephyr Cloak((FFI Dawn of Souls)) from his inventory. "EN GUARDE!"

Heart 97
Group Admin

702999 *pants heavily* Miss sugary... May we... *he fells on the ground*

703028 "What the...!?" Sugary watches as Heart suddenly faints in front of him. "What gives!? Is this a trick!?.....And I do not look pretty enough to be mistaken for a mare!" Sugary powers down and places his equipment back. He approaches Heart's body and casts a spell. "Scan((FFIV))" He senses great innate power but can't detect why Heart fainted...

Heart 97
Group Admin

703060 Sugar... it's the kiva power...
It is made only for fangires, like Mother, thus is lethal for ponies... i survived this time but i don't thing k that i would have survived the use of the Second Kiva...Mother's armor...

703068 "So you're awake...Why did you rely on such a thing to oppose me?"

Heart 97
Group Admin

703077 I want to be at mother's minimum expectations. I want to be able to withstand Kiva's energy and fatigue that it means. I want to feel at least half of her power... Kiva the Second is way more dangerous than this, the Third, for us ponies or whatever opposes her.

703085 "Well, whatever... I guess that means our fight is postponed. I'm leaving..." Sugary begins to walk away.

Heart 97
Group Admin

703091 *he stands up* Wait a second! You should see what i mean by way more dangerous... here, look at this stained glass

*An alicorn dressed in blood red armor with a black chestplate and cloak was attacking three monsters. they seemed to be begging for mercy as the black alicorn was standing atop of them surrounded by the Kiva insignia*

You see? Mother is strong enough to subdue three monsters without a little effort... She is meant to rule us.

("Nightmare's Beggining")

703104 Sugary turns around and stares at the glass. He recognizes the monsters as some of the many minions that Crimson Light of the first order of the Red Manes((Red mage/wizard)) had slain along side the other 5 Warriors of Harmony. "What!? Nightmare Moon fought agaist the minions of Discord and Chaos!?((FFI))"

Heart 97
Group Admin

703127 Probably they were hiding in Equestria or they fell here through a space-slip or something. Nightmare Moon used Kiva's power as Fangire Queen to slain them in the name of Equestria. I don't know the details but no fangire, dragon or any kind of being dared to stand in her way...

((Did you like the song by the way?))

703132 "But..." In an effort to autenticate the age of the glass, Sugary casts Scan on it. It's no recent forgery. The glass is ancient! ".....If this is true...Why was she banished? Why did she claim to bring Eternal Night upon her return? Was she simply making a jab at Celestia using her name to speak metaphorically!?"

((Also, how is my end of the strory telling?))

Heart 97
Group Admin

703150 She was banished because she wanted to rule Equestria, and many more informations are hidden... like Luna and Celestia's mother. I could explain...

703163 "Make it brief..."

Heart 97
Group Admin

703205in reality, luna is the pureblood daughter of nightmare moon, thus she is the Queen of fangires in this age. Celestia is daughter of another mare and hidden the thruth to luna. The Luna we saw during summer celebration was just possessed by her Mother. I know this because kivat told me the story

703240 "Cousins...?..... What happened, for real I mean?"

((Pardon the delay. My service fell for a bit.))

Heart 97
Group Admin

703277 Not even that. their mothers weren't sisters, because celestia's was just a goddess, Mother was a fangire

(it's okay :) i can wait )

((Good morning!:twilightsmile:))

704326 "But why would Nightmare oppose Celestia? If she's not evil, as you claim, then why the feud!?"

Heart 97
Group Admin

704391 because she wanted to rule. to have all of the powers to use force to make the night accepted as well as her non-pony subjects

((I an doing homework so I may take a while responding from time to time.))

704475 ".....You know... I was starting to think that there may have been a "chance" that Nightmare was worthy of returning. But you just stated her desire to rule by force! Even if she thought that it would help non-ponies, her's was a tyranical method! And was she THAT desperate to have equestrians accept the night!? Because it seems rather trivial to me..... Your next explanation had better convince me that she is worthy of being given a chance and I want the whole truth! Because last I checked, Celestia never stated the desire to reject others at the very least.":ajbemused:

(Last chance to convince me. Make it count!):rainbowdetermined2:

Heart 97
Group Admin

704979 isn't exactly like it seems...
Carinae, celestia's mother, never knew that her co-ruler Moon was the fangire queen. Thus, she accepted her as their ruler, but Moon felt that the non-appreciation of the night and the mistreatment of her subjects could end only if she became the queen of Equestria. When Moon said it to her sister, Carinae gone very angry at it, and it started a war between the fangire queen and the Equestrian queen. Celestia herself know only part of the story because she was just a newborn filly at the time...

((Sympathy?))

706776 "..........You claim to know all of this... because of a well kept tradition? Or... do you actually communicate with Nightmare herself? Because if that is the case... I'd like to hear it from 'Her'...if possible. But, understand this: the day and night are equal in the eyes of many. Neither Nightmare or even Celestia may disrupt that without opposition.":eeyup:

*Sugary awaits for Heart's answer*

Heart 97
Group Admin

707011 Kivat is the son the one who was with Mother at the time of her fight, so this is a passed down story with few reasons to question its authenticity. Thus, i want to believe in this and i want to meet her... My story is not happier than hers, by some degree.

Mother, we miss you...

707032 "The one's who were not socially accepted at the time of Nightmare's banishment...What happened to them?"

Heart 97
Group Admin

707083 They were Executed by her. They had the order to try to leave peacefully with their pony neighbors, and those who failed faced a ruthless death.

((Heart gained.....an aquaintance.))

707126 "From what you told me, there is more to the story than even Celestia knows of. You have my...interest and curiosity. Have you attempted to discuss this with Celestia herself? She did face the Changeling Queen in order to defend her subjects from being forced out of their affections and made no further hostile attempts on the Hive after their banishment. She seems...much fairer than her mother. After all, she didn't try to destroy Nightmare with the Elements. Only bring balance. Even Discord himself was forgiven...The Demon Lord King Sombra was a different story however.....I would help you, of course."

Heart 97
Group Admin

707178 Carinae herself didn't attack her sister, Moon was banished by an enormously powerful spell that killed the former goddess of the sun. Celestia doesn't know that the elemts were created only to recreate Harmony and balance when the two former goddesses were 'removed'

[by the way, this was just an epic battle roleplay, because i had other intentions on it. I will do a thread about what i mean]

707186 ((What did you have in mind then? A battle against another "Entity"? Because if that's the case me and Sugary are ready for Adventure anytime!))

"Ah! I went ahead of myself...So, you're saying another "Entity" was responsible?"

Heart 97
Group Admin

707206 Not exactly. Mother took Dark Kiva's power and attempted to do a coup d'etat against Carinae, but by then, she gone mad and obsessed with slaining the ponies and fangires who did not acknowledged her as queen. Luna traveled back and used Kiva to slain her mother before she knew to have a daughter.
But, she didn't do it and Luna was born, and Carinae sealed her sister at the cost of her life. No pony was killed directly...

[you will soon know what i mean by another type]

707286 "Carinae went mad? And Luna attempted to.....stop her own birth!? I feel like I'm missing an important detail here! Please! Leave nothing out!":rainbowhuh:

Heart 97
Group Admin

707472 Mother unfortunately gone mad and attacked Carinae, who died to seal her.
Luna attached mother to weak her but the seal didn't work, and Moongave up to the sealing after giving birth to her.

707498"I...think that this is something that will take some time to understand fully.....So, let's move on to more pressing matters. What would you like for me to do?..... No, I'm serious! I'll help you but keep my creed in mind. I can't join your group as a member."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 56