Warriors in Equestria 624 members · 232 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I would love to see a fic where a Samurai ends up in Equestria.

2012141 I would too... Are you going to write one?:duck:

2012214 Dunno. I might try to in the future.

2012217 Yeah... I would try to as well if life wasn't kicking the crap out of me right now. Still, I'd probably read it.:pinkiesmile:

Depends, are we talking legit Samurai or Metal Gear Rising Samurai?

I already planned for Musashi Miyamoto to go there, and use legit, realistic sword fighting skills, but I've got more research to do. Need to get a permanent copy of Five Rings instead of just ordering the same one from the library.

2015085 I meant legit samurai like Musashi, though I would love to see Oda Nobunaga sent to Equestria too, or Tokugawa Ieyasu.

I'd like to see that, any of the Feudal Era warriors really. Maybe we could try co-writing a story with our characters. Whatever you'd like. Either way, Musashi's mine.

I've had the idea for a while, but I need to work out the story and learn more on legitimate sword techniques (especially Musashi's) from the time. It doesn't help a lot that I learned about all the Feudal stuff from Samurai Warriors 2 before actually reading, but it's still awesome.

2015143 Of course. I just need to learn more about Nobunaga.

2012141 I'd watch it, but only if they play it to be historically accurate, and not some anime thing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9