The Nyxian Alliance 786 members · 221 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So National Novel Writing Month, nicknamed NaNoWriMo, is coming up in November! The goal is to write 50,000 words by the end of the month. I know, it's literary insanity. Any takers?

If so, I'd like to hear your ideas for what you're going to write! I promise I won't steal any!

Anyways, I'm planning on writing a cyberpunk/distopia style heist-ish fanfic set about 20 years in the future. The main characters consist of the background fillies and colts that we know, but all grown up (Including a very mature and wise Nyx, still stuck in a teenage pony's body.).

I'm super-duper excited! How about you?

I've never really written anything before, but I'm a big nerd who plays Dungeons and Dragons, and since I recently got into reading some of the stories on this site, I've been toying around with the mane six plus Spike playing a game of it.

I mostly had the idea since one day I started wondering what the mane six would play as. Fluttershy would be a ranger and friend of the animals, Twilight a mage, Spike a great Warrior, Applejack either a cleric or a fighter who focused on defense/helping friends, and I'm still working on the others.

Since I've never written anything, I may as well try for this, have some fun, learn some thing. Even if the story ends up awful.

I doubt I would use Nyx in the story, or maybe she would be the Game Master, I don't know. I probably shouldn't laden myself with too many characters for a first writing.

Either way, I'm excited. Better start outlining now.

Not only will I be writing, But I will be Writing Nyx. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Head over to my profile page if you want to see more details on my planned nyx stories. The first one will be ready and posted within the week.

For NanoWrimo i will probably work on the Nyx/Rarity story and " Diamond Tiara's Diary"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3