The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 111 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 111
Craterfist
Group Admin

[Good point. Go ahead and have her do that. Clockwork won't mind if she looks into his mind. He doesn't really have anything to hide from her. If she does look into his mind, she'll see images of herself, but with more fat on her body, to make her plush and snuggly, much wider hips, much thicker thighs, a much bigger rump, and much bigger breasts.]

Clockwork stopped sucking for a moment to bend down and lick Eve's cheek. "I love you, too, Eve. I'll be only yours forever." The werewolf went back to reading and sucking on his own member, idly imagining some fantasies of what Eve would be like as his "perfect mare", though he could never ask her to change herself for him. She was amazing as she was, and though she would be even moreso to him if she was how he pictured her, he wasn't going to try to change her.

[Forgive me, I read that other post as "I hope you don't mind" instead of "Didn't mind". I'm going to edit my post.]

3028095 [Okay]

She giggles and continues with her nuzzling and her rubbing. She lit her horn, using two spells. One made an extremely pleasant tingling occur wherever she touched and the second made a small bit of her consciousness enter his mind slowly, as to not alarm him too much. She gasped at what she saw, and smiles deviously. She gets up slowly. "I'll be right back, wait a few minutes, okay?" She hurries off into her room, and sits down, taking deep breaths before lighting her horn and performing some alteration spells, giving her the body he wished for.

[Tis fine, Could've just had her think Cyn said that]

She giggles as a large blob of herself slips out of the undergrowth, merging with her body as she coos softly. "Wow, quite healthy as well as tasty, so much iron." She giggles again and makes herself at least a foot shorter, adding her extra mass to her hips, thighs, and breasts, making her seem chubby. "Nah, I don't like that, your body is perfect because of your height, it cancels out how wide you are. Perfect Balance." She grins and returns to Rose's body shape, but her mane stayed normal, very long, almost to her waist. Her tail slowly got thinner before lengthening into a longer version of what Rose had in her succubus form, but no spade tip, it was more tentacle than tail. It slowly drifts through the air and pokes Rose's nose, bringing an extremely sweet, sickeningly sweet, in fact, scent with it.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork murred softly at the new tingling sensation, and he kept lazily sucking on his shaft and reading his book, not even noticing that Eve had entered into his mind. Fantasies of Eve with huge, massive even, breasts, butt, thighs and hips, as well as more fat on her body to boot, still lazily floated through his mind as he pleasured himself.

[Sir, let me point something out. Rose's body is for me to define, and her endowments are as large as they possibly can be without drawing suspicion to herself. She is as tall and endowed as someone possibly could naturally be, which still will draw some attention, but not too much, which is what Rose needs as a succubus to survive and feed off of souls. A "perfect balance" is something else entirely. That would be appropriately sized endowments for her height, which they aren't. She will still seem a bit dispropotionate, though nothing like her demon form. Speaking of her demon form, I have a hyper fetish, and thus, I ask you not to make the same mistake another friend of mine made in thinking that Rose got taller so she was balanced. She doesn't. She's six and a half feet tall, no matter what.]

Rose breathed in the sweet scent with a soft moan, and she gave a playful smile and placed a soft kiss upon the tail's tip. "Mmm... You smell lovely, baby. Let's get going, though. It looks like rain might be coming in soon." The succubus began walking faster, swinging her flared hips back and forth with each step and straining her jeans as she walked.

3028474 [I added a bit that you might have missed, it was edited as soon as I accidentally posted the comment, but I guess we could ignore that I messed up a bit right there.]

She gasps softly and slowly gets up before planting a kiss on his cheek. "I'll be right back, hon, let me go and brush my mane." It was a weak excuse to get into her room, since she had no possessions, not even a brush, and she sat down on her bed and slowly began to alter her body, she wasn't the best at such spells, and it would be taxing, but she felt it was completely worth it.

[Cyn meant perfect balance for god-like beauty, in her own eyes.]

Cynthia giggles and starts walking with Rose, the tail wrapping around her waist, but the symbiote did nothing else to try and touch her, but an eye appeared at the end of the tip of the tail, and tried to peek up her shirt.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork gave an "mm-hmm" as he watched his lover go off, then continued sucking on his member. He was aware she didn't have much, though he did see a dildo in her bedsheets from a couple nights ago, so he figured she must have at least something to untangle her mane with. He moved himself over to his bed, closer to the warm fire, and laid down on his side, his member easily still long enough for him to keep sucking on as he read his book.

[Then please use the word "beautiful", because "balanced" is certainly not an appropriate word to use.]

The demoness smiled at the feeling of the tail around the waist, and she said nothing as they continued to walk. Rose's violet turtleneck sweater hugged her curves and covered her whole upper body, preventing one from peeking up her sweater to see her huge breasts. The succubus glanced down and saw the eye, and she gave a quiet giggle. She subtly lifted the edge of her sweater and put it over the end of Cynthia's tail, letting it move and see inside her sweater. She felt flattered that her friend would try to see her bosom, and wanted to give her a little reward for her kindness towards Rose.

3028672 Eve soon came out of the room, a pelt covering her body, panting softly, stumbling from tiredness and from her newly added width. She went over to Clockwork and sat in his lap. "I'll...show you something...if you show me...what you look like...normally..." She say between pants.

Cynthia giggles lightly and scoots closer to Rose. The tentacles snakes upwards a few inches, but stops, hesitating lightly before pulling away and pulling Rose tightly to Cyn's oil-like body. Cynthia kisses the demoness on the cheek and grins.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork's eyebrows raised at Eve's strange fatigue, but he nodded and closed his eyes. His body shifted and shrank, and what was left was a tall, lean unicorn stallion with a tannish copper fur, a short, shaggy, light grey mane and tail, and the same red eyes as his werewolf form. He was also incredibly well-endowed, likely due to his lycanthropy. "Alright. This is what I look like. Now what is it you wanted to show me?"

Rose giggled at the sudden intimacy and let her arm wrap around Cynthia's waist, nuzzling and kissing the symbiote's cheek. "I thought you were gonna take a peek, cutie." She said with a playful smile, her free hand gently lifting her sweater and tucking it back over the edge of Cynthia's tentacle tail. The succubus was excited to have her new friend see up her shirt; it was naughty and intimate and just plain fun to think about.

3052200 She smiles softly. "More handsome than I imagined." She whispered before shedding the pelt, revealing her newly altered body. "I changed myself according to your fantasies..." She wiggled her chest, making her breasts jiggle and sway.

The tail instantly goes up and between Rose's breasts, splitting into two and circling them, taking in the sight of it all before they go to her nipples and gently latch on, applying suction for a moment. Cyn was blushing furiously, not accustomed to one so freely seductive such as the demoness next to her. She was smiling softly, however, glad to know someone that liked her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork's eyes widened, and he let out a gasp as he looked over Eve's plump, curvy body, and her massive breasts and thighs and hips and rump, all so enticing to the stallion. "For me...?" He mouthed with disbelief. He wrapped his lover in his strong arms, his hands going down and fondling Eve's giant, plush bum while his tongue licked at her equally massive breasts, and he snuggled her plush body with all the passion and love he could muster. "Thank you... So much... Oh, gods... I love you, Eve..." Clockwork was practically worshipping Eve's new body, and he began suckling on her milk-laded breast with s soft moan, wanting to drink up her hot, sweet, creamy milk.

Rose gave a soft moan of pleasure at feeling the suction on her breasts, and her milk flowed out into Cynthia's tail, hotter and sweeter and creamier and more intoxicating than anything the mortal realm could produce. "Mmm.... You can drink my milk all you'd like, sweetie..." The succubus held her friend close around the waist, wanting to just snuggle this sweet, sexy, beautiful creature until they fell asleep. Rose could see her camp's location coming up through the trees, but she walked slowly so Cynthia would have ample time to drink Rose's milk and do as she pleased.

3057926 Eve smiles and wraps her arms around his neck as he adored her body. She held his head where it was, gently running her fingers through his mane as he began to suckle. "Oh, you like?" She asks with a small grin. "I thought you would." She smiles and rests her head atop his. Her milk was sweet, but had a slightly bitter aftertaste.

Cynthia smiles softly and holds her closer,. She gently began to suckle it all down, applying a lot of suction, but not too much. She moaned softly at the taste, having formed taste buds inside the now-hollow tentacles. She was obviously enjoying the show of affection, and a small bulge was made prominent as she instinctively formed herself a slab of stallion flesh, the bulge rapidly getting bigger, but she didn't notice. It was now at the size of being a foot and a half long and five inches wide,, six at the flare. She always liked to keep it at that size, and sometimes made it thicker or longer as needed, but it mostly stayed at that size. Her clothes rippled and absorbed inside herself, leaving her naked. She blushed harder, noticing. "Oh, s-sorry..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Nope! Sweet milk. Fresh milk is creamy and warm, and incredibly sweet. It's only not as sweet out of a jug because it's been pasteurized and exposed to a lot of disinfectants and such to keep it clean.]

Clockwork moaned softly and continued suckling his lover, drinking her hot, sweet, creamy milk as he gently groped her rump, feeling like his fantasies have come true. "Mmm..." The stallion's hands went up and gently fondled Eve's other breast, fondling the soft flesh and showing his pure affection to the beautiful buxom mare. His huge stallion shaft was erect between his legs, but he didn't pay it any mind. This was too good to stop right now.

[I'm going to tell you right now, please, please try to keep the ratio of a penis between 1-4 and 1-5, that being, for every inch of width, four to five inches of length, and however else that translates. It's the ratio most commonly seen in nature, and it works very well. If you're going to have it be five inches wide, then it will have to be twenty to twenty five inches long. Likewise, eighteen inches long would make it three to 4.5 inches wide. I realize she's a shapeshifter, but that kind of width to length is about 1-3. She can have it, but Rose will need a bit of convincing to have it stay, and she's a sex demon.]

Rose giggled as she looked over her lover's body with a sensual smile and moan, enjoying having her breasts suckled. "Mmm... A little thick, don't you think?" She said as she saw Cynthia's new endowment. While Rose wasn't one to judge, she knew quite a bit about genital anatomy, and seeing such an oddly thick member just seemed out of place. There were also shafts that were incredibly thin and long, but those were ovipositors, not penises.

3060683 Eve smiled softly and leaned into him. "Oh, I do hope you won't ignore your own needs." She said softly, smiling. "Pleasing me is equally important to your own pleasure." She said before kissing the top of his head, her hands staying on his shoulders.

[Well, it might not be fresh, seeing as she is dead...]

Cynthia blushed a bit harder. "Hehe, sorry...I always felt like this was a good size, but I never really had a chance to know any better...Um, how big should it be?" The question was curious, and a bit nervous. She really had never tried anything with anyone without either herself being held down by magic or the other being used for payback. The tentacles stopped while her hands brushed against her length, making it a bit thinner.

[Okay, I'll try to remember, and this symbiote only has her own material to work with, and has to make some parts of herself hollow for a larger size of something else, unless she absorbs something for a temporary boost of material.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Then she can't produce milk. End of story.]

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 111