The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 111 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 111

3015266 She soon walks into the room, her eyes closed as she went forwards until she was only a foot from him, then she opened her eyes and almost screamed. "H-how?" She knelt down in front of it, and placed her hands on his testicles, rubbing each with a hand, softly and lovingly as she stared at his truly massive shaft. "That thing is huge!" She mutters in absolute awe as she leans forward and starts to lick the base, wanting to play with his knot first.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork smiled and let out a soft groan, his paw resting on Eve's back and stroking it lovingly. "Mmm... Mmm... That feels divine, sweetheart..." He mumbled, his eyes closed and his head tilted back. His member throbbed and leaked pre down the sides of his shaft, which contained a supercharged amount of musk and had an intoxicating taste. "Nnnf... Wonderful..." He mumbled. He hoped small bits of praise would help Eve feel more comfortable, and he meant what he said. This felt incredibly good, and he was happy she would do this for him.

3015465 She happily licked up any bit of pre she saw, but stayed at his knot, her tongue flicking farther down to the most sensitive area, the part hidden under the sheath, even when the knot was out, she had learned long ago before she died that males loved to have that untouched area behind the knot licked, and she had learned they thought it was like heaven. So she did exactly that, running her tongue under the knot, getting those delisciously untouched areas. She felt as if she was in heat at that first moment of tasting his pre, and was barely stopping herself from trying to get it in. Her hands expertly massaged his balls as she ignored the inferno between her legs.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork let out a shout as the sensitive untouched areas under his knot were licked at, and he let out a deep, loud moan of approval. He was feeling his lust rising, and he hoped he didn't try to just impale Eve on his shaft. He could probably fit if they tried anal, though. "Goodness... That's so good..." He whispered, his paw still stroking the mare's back affectionately.

3015577 She kept at it for a little bit, but soon pulled her head away, her hands moving under his knot, sliding between his shaft and the sheath, rubbing sensually. "I want it in me so bad." She said to him, rubbing a cheek against the side, nuzzling it. She pressed her body against it, rubbing herself along the shaft, her hands still working under the knot.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork murred and stroked Eve's mane with his paw, staring down at her affectionately. "We could.... Ohhh... Try anal... If you really want to... I wouldn't mind..." The werewolf was honestly enjoying how the mare was essentially worshipping his genitals by rubbing herself all over them like the way she was doing. It made him feel... masculine. That was the only word that came to mind.

3017093 She kept up her work. "Umm, I don't think it'll fit..." She mutters. She took the edge of his flare into her mouth and suckled on it softly. "It might rip me in half." She said before resuming with the side of his tip. Her hands stayed under his sheath, and she felt the inferno rage between her legs at his scent, and she used her magic to pull his member over slightly, so it leaned toward her, making his pre dribble towards her mouth. She licked it all up as it came near.

3017093 [oh yeah, I should say it now so I do not forget later, but this RP is named Outcasts for a reason, our out-of-place, rejected-if-people-knew-their-secrets kind of OCs, I have exactly twelve of such OCs, but I only use about two or three:pinkiehappy:]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Please keep in mind that I'm quite intelligent, and you don't need to explain that. I figured that out as soon as I saw the thread title.]

Clockwork murred and smiled softly, lovingly down at Eve, stroking her mane. "Well, we won't know until we try... And I'd love to sate your lust in return..." He bent down and softly licked her cheek. "You're beautiful, and making love to you would be an honor. Mm..." He smiled and sighed at the wonderful feeling of Eve's tongue dragging across his sensitive flesh.

3018129 [Oh...well, now I feel stupid...]

She rests her head against his shaft for a moment. "Alright, if you wish to, I will try it." She bites her lip. She slowly clambers on top of it, balancing precariously, glad she had taken gymnastics before she died. She was sitting on it now, and she shakily handed over her head. "H-hold me close, p-please." She whispers, hoping she didn't scream, but she was ready to try her best to please him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork placed Eve's head back on her shoulders and held her whole body close, burying her face in his warm, fluffy chest. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I've got you. Just relax, and tell me if it's too much." The werewolf gently, ever so gently, used his other paw to push Eve's hips down, feeling her anus slowly beginning to stretch around his flared tip. "Mmm... Are you okay, love? Just tell me if you want anything. This is for you as much as it is for me."

3018524 She nods weakly, her face stuck in an expression of pain and shock, but her eyes shone with her desire to be with him. She had never actually had anal before and adding the fact she excersised regularly left her extremely tight. She trembled heavily and clung to him desperately as a small moan escaped her lips. She barely held back her scream.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork took a deep breath and let it out, making sure to stay at an extremely slow pace to let Eve have ample time to adjust. He stroked her mane with his free paw to comfort the mare, smiling lovingly down at her. "You're doing great, sweetheart. Just keep breathing. We have all day together." The werewolf murred and smiled, keeping Eve's head gently buried inside his fluffy chest fur,

3018934 She whimpered softly, but calms down slowly. "G-go ahead, r-rut me, I-Ican handle it." She was obviously not ready, though, and was disregarding her safety just for him. Admirable but not very smart, as she was still trembling. "B-but next time, I'll j-just snuggle with it." She smiles weakly, looking up to lock her gaze with his, her pain was still there, but she wanted him to do as he wished with her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork's pace never changed, keeping it slow and safe. He looked down at Eve with a serious gaze. "Eve, sweetheart, please, do not ask me to risk your safety for my pleasure. I care very much about you, and your safety is very important to me. We have all the time we need. We can afford to be patient and make sure we go about this in a safe manner." The werewolf licked his marefriend's cheek lovingly.

3018988 She smiles weakly, and nuzzles his chest. "I didn't offer just to do it half-assed." She says confidently. "And it won't kill me, I can take at least half of you, it'll hurt, but I can handle more pain than anyone." She looks to him challengingly. The pain was gone, replaced with absolute determination. "I can do this, I won't be able to have your knot inside me but I can still do this." She grins.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Aww, he did anal so she could fit all of him... They just had to do it slowly.... :fluttercry:]

3019110 [She wants half as a start, then she'll try to get more, but for some reason I feel as if Furry-Logic should not be present right now...you know what, yes, Furry-Logic is a lot more fun, pretend she mentioned taking the full thing after a bit, since I can't edit it yet, I gotta go.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork sighed and shook his head, continuing to lower Eve's hips at a slow, gentle pace. "No... I don't care if you can or can't take more pain than anyone else. I want you to be safe. I do want to be completely inside you, but I don't plan on hurting you out of impatience." The werewolf gave a soft growl as the flared head of his member slipped inside Eve's plot with a soft pop, and he then began slowly lowering her down, which was much easier now that the head was inside. "Mmm... Nnnf.... You feel good, sweetheart... D I feel good....?"

3019654 She moaned loudly, in pain and pleasure, the latter being dominant. She clung to him softly, less desperately now that there was less pressure. She panted heavily, even though they hadn't even started yet. "L-like I've finally achieved Elysium." She whispers, nuzzling his chest once more.

[So, I've been wandering the random threads of this Group and two others...and I have come upon a beautiful mare of yours who I think seems adorable, yet absolutely sexy at the same time, and I believe her name is...Rose...

Also this is my last post until I get back from me physical:pinkiesick:, I'm getting into track:pinkiehappy:, and that makes up for the awkwardness of a physical.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Rose the succubus? She's one of my favorites.]

Clockwork smiled lovingly as he kept lowering Eve further down his shaft, murring softly and holding her to his chest. "Mmm... Likewise, sweetheart.... You feel so good... Nnnf..." The werewolf's free paw went down and gently groped Eve's toned rump, feeling the supple flesh beneath his pawpads. "You are so beautiful.... Mmm...."

3020063 She moans louder with every inch that went inside of her, slowly relaxing her grip. "I...love you..." She whispers softly as she runs her cheek into his fur, enjoying the touch of his paw, and sighing happily. "M-more, please." She grunted softly, wiggling her rump in an attempt to get more inside her.

[Yes...and the OC I would have paired with her...is a personal one...He is the embodyment of my dog, who was put down a year ago...he was with me for ten years so, when he was dying, I made a Diamond Dog version of him...

Also, THE PLACE HAS THE WI-FI!!! :yay:]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I have a character named Emma. She's a diamond dog as well, and I made her for the same reason. And I would love to have Rose be with an OC of yours. :heart:]

Clockwork grinned and began pulling Eve down a little faster, giving a soft moan at the incredible heat and tightness surrounding his shaft as the medial ring slipped inside. He could see a large bulge forming in his lover's abdomen, and he gave a soft bark of excitement as he felt her slide down further. "So good... Nnnnf.... So very good... So tight..."

3021116 She moaned loudly as his medial ring slid inside her. "Th-that's a start...n-now we just have to get that knot to touch my cheeks, then you start thrusting, okay?" She was talking quietly, trying her best, and barely succeeding to, not to scream in both pain and pleasure.

[yay:heart:]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[How do you feel about "all the way through" stuff?]

Clockwork moaned and kept slowly sliding Eve down his shaft, watching inch by inch slip inside the mare's body, adding a little more to his pleasure, and hopefully, Eve's pleasure as well. He licked his lover's cheek and continued to rub her back, wanting to make her feel loved and safe and cared about.

3022124 [My username on E621 is Chrystal, check my faves, look for the tag all_the_way_through, it might enlighten you to the fact I find it amazingly erotic:heart:but Eve wouldn't want her jaw to break, so she would set her head on his chest...The tip would poke out of her neck:rainbowderp:]

She moans louder, though it was closer to a scream by now. She gasps and panted heavily. Her hands were at her marehood, trying to double her pleasure as she felt herself getting extremely close. "M-more, just p-please rut me!" She shouts lustfully, wanting him badly, even more than when he first entered.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[That's what I had in mind :heart:]

Clockwork gently took Eve's head off and set it next to him on the bed, then laid himself atop her body and gave a hard, powerful thrust, pushing his member inside up to his knot. The tip and several inches of the head of his member poked out the mare's heck hole, and he set her head near his tip so she could lick at it as she pleased. His male instincts were coming out, and he did want to rut Eve and plow her into the floor, but he always made sure to look out for her safety.

3022527 Her eyes went cross with pure ecstasy, and she let out a loud, low moan. "Yessss..." She panted heavily and began to lick at his urethra, her tongue poking inside slightly with every lick. "I d-dare you to...suck th-the edge of...y-your own m-massive shaft." She says quietly, between licks.

Craterfist
Group Admin

I don't play in RPs with words "Cock", sir. We've gone over this already.]

3022884 [Sorry, it slipped through, accident, I was distracted as I typed, edited out]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork moaned and adjusted Eve's headless body, and he bent his head down and dragged his long tongue across his tip, drawing a deep moan from his lips. He held Eve's head in his paw and began passionately kissing her, while he began thrusting fast and hard in and out of the mare's body, wanting to feel and give as much pleasure as possible.

3023240 She screamed into the kisses as she reached her orgasm, but held the kiss, forcing her tongue into his mouth hoping he tasted his own amazing pre. "H-harder." She whispered before resuming the make out session. She had never felt such levels of ecstasy before, and knew she would be cumming like she had a hair-trigger.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork began pounding his powerful hips harder and faster, and he rotated Eve's body on his shaft so she was now doggy style to the werewolf, making it easier to thrust into her. He kept thrusting and also placed Eve's head down in front of her body's neck hole, so her face would get squirted with Clockwork's intoxicating pre with every thrust.

3023507 She moaned louder than ever as she came once more, her body barely staying up on all fours. She had her mouth open and her eyes closed, her face drenched with his musky pre, and she gulped down as much as she could, enjoying every last drop. She obviously wanted his seed, not just his pre or his shaft, but his actual potent seed, the stuff she would be swollen from if he filled her with it, and she was daydreaming about that exact thing, being impregnated by the wonderful stallion atop her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Are you fine with semen inflation? And I was wondering if Eve would become "broken" or addicted to the pleasure and/or his musk. She would want more or his musk, and I just find the idea of her sleeping as she hugged Clockwork's member really hot, along with other stuff like that.]

Clockwork howled and braced himself on all fours over Eve's body, then kept thrusting harder and faster, his knot connecting with her rump with loud slaps, panting and barking in excitement as he gave into his repressed male instincts. The werewolf felt incredible, like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders and he could let loose without fear of seriously hurting someone. He wanted to enjoy it as much as possible while the moment lasted.

3025766 [Stomach inflated by his seed, Yes, I always allow that. Addicted, he is not a Minotaur...his musk, sure, but turned into a Nympho, I guess, but I always seem to have my characters become Nymphos whenever I RP...Idea: She will never be satisfied by anything or anyone but him. Also, I had the idea that either A: He remained inside her as she fell unconscious from the pure bliss. Or B: He remained hard and she wrapped herself around it for warmth instead of hugging him, saying it was warmer. Or C: She snuggled between his shaft and himself, him on top to sandwich her there.]

Eve squealed in delight with just about every slap against her flanks. She was enjoying herself, and it was made obvious by the fact she had came again. She still gulped down all of his pre as best she could, but was having trouble since she was practically drowning in the stuff. Her body went limp, barely holding itself up but her hands and arms were determined to hold herself up. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth hung open slightly.

[Also, did you get my message? About the question for Rose's match?]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[This isn't CoC, mind you. We're free to do what we want here. Eve doesn't have to become addicted to sex, but maybe just his musk. And any of those three options would be good, though I had planned for Clockwork to pull out and finish himself off in Eve's mouth with her head on her body, so she could taste his seed as her stomach was inflated. Maybe that's how she'll become addicted or something by his musk. Since's she's already dead, I wouldn't think breathing would be a necessity for her.]

Clockwork gave a few more thrusts and, with a howl of pleasure, shoved his knot inside and released a large amount of his seed, with seemingly gallons of the stuff filling Eve's body and making her abdomen swell up. He used his magic to halt his orgasm, causing him to be stuck in a short moment of frustration as he felt a need to release, but couldn't just yet. He pulled out and moved around while his magic put Eve's head back on her body, and he quickly, but still carefully, put her on her knees and stood over her, then pressed the tip of his member to her lips. With another howl, his magic cut off, and he released several more gallons down Eve's throat, filling up her stomach even more until she looked several months pregnant with twins. The werewolf collapsed on his side and panted heavily, his tongue flopping out and his eyes closed, feeling incredibly satisfied.

3025914 [Snuggles it is, then!]

Eve moans in delight as she was filled and had came a fourth time when she was filled, and she had simply gulped it all down as fast as she could when he had moved position. She crawled over to him and nestled herself between him and his shaft, her legs wrapped around his abdomen and her arms wrapped around the lower part of his shaft.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork laid down atop his lover, pressing her snugly between his chest and still-throbbing shaft. "Mm... Mmmm... Oh, my love... Was that good for you, too?" He asked softly, wrapping his strong arm around Eve's back and holding her a bit tighter. "Mmm... You feel so wonderful, sweetheart... You're wonderful... So wonderful..." He mumbled as he closed his eyes, feeling tiredness wash over his body.

3026182 "I'm...definitely in Elysium..." She pants softly, nuzzling his chest softly, her tail brushing against his shaft lightly as she adjusts it. "I have finally found paradise." She whispers, her eyes filled with love and happiness. She held herself to him, smiling. "If only I had met you long ago." She slowly begins to drift off to sleep, her eyes shutting.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Skip to morning? Actually, it's late morning, so... Skip to the middle of the night?]

3026412 [After that, she'll stay asleep for a long time, Clock would most likely wake up first:derpytongue2: And whenever you feel like adding Rose just go ahead, and I was thinking about a match to Rose...well, three matches all depending on your choice, If you want to choose, or we keep the choice of Brutus, my Dog's equestrian form...]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Your choice, buddy. You can have anyone you'd like with Rose.]

Clockwork opened his eyes and yawned, using his magic to stoke the fire and warm the place up a little. He gently stood up and left Eve on the bed, making sure to put a blanket over her to keep her warm as she slept. The werewolf pulled a book from his shelf with his magic, a novel he had yet to finish reading, and he sat himself against the wall while his magic also put the stew pot over the fire again, letting it heat up for breakfast. As he read the book held in his magic, he let his erect member move towards his mouth. With a grin, Clockwork's horn lit up, and his erect member was wrapped in magic. It extended a couple inches, until it was an even five feet, and still a foot wide. It now was tall enough for it to easily reach his mouth, and he lazily sucked on the tip of his massive shaft as he read his book, waiting for Eve to wake up.

Meanwhile, far away in the same forest, a tall mare stood, surrounded by a trio of bandits. She was a gorgeous bat pegasus mare, with black fur, a long, straight fiery orange mane and tail, with deep, mouth-watering curves on her body, a very large and perky pair of breasts, and a huge, heart-shaped rump, thick thighs and flared hips. She was the peak of natural beauty, the pinnacle of the mortal realm's attractiveness. Her rose red eyes looked around at the three lusty bandits as she casually adjusted her violet turtleneck sweater and her jeans, making sure her sneakers were also comfortable. She was six and a half feet tall, a few inches taller than the tallest of the bandit trio.

One of the bandits moved in with a lustful grin, bearing a knife. "Come on, bitch. Let's have some fun- urghh!" The bandit coughed up blood as he looked down, finding that the mare's fingers were dug deep into his chest, blood spilling from the wounds. She ripped her hand out and wiped her hand on the grass as the bandit fell back and bled out. The other two bandits were scared of this unnaturally strong mare, and they looked at each other, unsure of what to do. The mare grinned, revealing that her normal teeth were now sharp and long, like a predator's, her forked tongue flicking out, as if tasting the air like a snake. Suddenly, in a flash of fire, the mare had changed into something not of this realm.

The mare had changed into something else, something much, much more beautiful than anything the mortal realm could ever even dream of creating. Her fingernails had become half inch claws, her teeth long and sharp like a predators, and her mane now perpetually on fire. Her mane never seemed to burn anything, though, even when touching it, but simply providing soothing warmth. A pair of heavily curved horns grew from her head, sweeping back and around the bases of her ears and pointing forward. Her tail was now a very long prehensile spade tail, slowly waving around behind her. However, the most striking feature now were her unnatural endowments, ones that would seduce any mortal male. Her thighs were about three feet thick at the base, and her rump cheeks were each four feet in diameter. Her hips spread three feet wider than her shoulders on either side, and her breasts were now about three feet in diameter. And she also happened to be completely naked now. She raised her arms above her head and smiled seductively, shifting her huge hips. Despite their size, her massive endowments didn't seem to hinder her movement in the slightest.

The bandits stared as erections in their pants instantly formed, seemingly hypnotized by the demonic mare's beauty. One of them shook his head and grunted, trying to break free, and he charged at the mare with an iron sword. The mare outstretched her hand, then snapped her fingers, a flame forming at the tip of her index finger. She pointed it at the stallion and mimed the motion of a gun, and suddenly, a fireball erupted from her finger and hit the bandit square in the face. He dropped to the ground and clawed at his face, feeling it burn and peel. The demonic mare clenched her fist, and the flame seemed to double in power, bursting like a firecracker and spreading over the bandit's body, burning him alive until he was just a pile of ash and bones.

The third bandit didn't even seem to notice his partners' demises, still staring at the mare's beautiful body, seemingly in a trance. The demonic mare smiled sensually and crooked a finger at the stallion, and he dropped his axe and walked towards the mare, still staring. She bent over and presenting her massive rump to the bandit, and, without hesitation, he unzipped his pants and let his member out, quickly moving forward and pushing his member into the demonic mare's folds, which were hotter and tighter than anything in the mortal realm, yet he entered with little resistance. As he thrust wildly, he didn't notice his body withering away, his skin paling with every passing second. Before he reached his climax, he dropped dead to the ground, an empty husk with no soul. Satisfied, the demonic mare stood up and reverted to her mortal disguise, her clothes back on as she continued on her way down the path she was walking.

3026699 Eve slowly woke up and yawned, looking around slowly, realizing that last night was not a dream, and she smiled. "Clock?" She asks, getting up slowly, wrapping a pelt around herself. She slowly went over to him, not seeming to notice what he was doing as she sat on his thigh.

Something appeared before her. It's body was an oily black, everything, in fact, was such a black upon it's body. It had wide, feminine features but was well muscled. It's irises we're a bright, glowing red, and had a hungry, not lustful look to it's eyes. The whites of her eyes were also an oily black, and she looked soaked, but that seemed naturally so. She stared at Rose for a moment, then glances behind her. "What...are you?" It's voice was weak, not used much, but it was obviously meant to make others like her. "That wasn't natural..." She had seen what had transpired, and was obviously in awe of that fact. "You killed them like it was nothing..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Make sure to separate the pieces of interaction. Make a clear separation between Eve's and Rose's interactions.]

Clockwork smiled around his own member and rubbed Eve's back with a paw, still lazily sucking on his tip and reading his novel. He held her close with his arm, holding her snugly to his fluffy chest and letting out a content sigh. If he was to be considered a beast by the world, then he would have his beautiful maiden to love and treat like a queen. He wanted to make sure Eve enjoyed herself every day, and felt safe and loved in his home with him.

[What's her name? And her body shape?]

The mare frowned and let out a sigh. "If you really must know, I'm a succubus. I usually have other ponies trying to cut my head off for that fact, which is why I'm out in these woods. My name is Rose. Now, who and what are you?" She asked, putting a hand on her hip and looking at the strange being before her with a curious gaze.

She smiles as she notices what he was doing. "Taking my job, are you?" She grins and slides a gentle hand over his knot. "It looks a bit bigger..." She says innocently, looking at him with a accusatory glint in her eyes. "For me?"

It grinned madly, revealing snow-white, pristine teeth, a black forked tongue licked a bit of blood of her front teeth. Her breasts wet about E-cups, and hidden by a shirt seemingly made from oil. Her lower body had what seemed to be cargo pants. "Me? I have been called many things; Monster, Beast, Demon, Disgusting, Horrifying, and much much more...My given name is PSP-77894, My nickname is Corruption, I prefer to be called Sym. What I am is a Symbiote, hence what I like to be called, though I wish I had a real name..." She frowns and looks over her. "Succubus, huh? I hope you didn't mind me absorbing those bodies, you left behind enough minerals to feed me for a while."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork smiled around the tip of his member and gave a soft "mm-hmm" as he kept sucking on his shaft, his eyes reading over his book as he held his princess. She always liked Eve's soft touch. It soothed the werewolf, and always felt nice and comfortable. His massive testes, like a pair of beach balls, were full of fresh seed, ready to be offered to the beautiful mare once again.

Rose smiled and waved her hand dismissively. "Of course. I've consumed one of their souls, so I'm set for a week or so. By the way, perhaps your name could be... Cindy? Cynthia? A beautiful creature like you deserves a beautiful name." The succubus gave a warm smile, placing a hand gently on Sym's shoulder. "I have a little camp I made a little ways ahead here, in a nice little grove. It's concealed and dry, even when it rains. You're welcome to stay if you need to." Rose let go and gave another smile, then turned and began walking off, glad she had made a new friend.

3027522 She smiles and looks him over for the umpteenth time since she met him. She slowly scoots down and sits between his legs, slowly nuzzling his knot softly as her hands explored his sack, her touch always gentle and always extremely sensual, but the love in her eyes says she only wanted to please him.

"Cynthia..." She follows after Rose, smiling softly, thinking hard. "Cynthia...I like that name! I'll call myself Cynthia now!" She grins, then her eyes flicker over Rose,s ample backside, and she sighs, looking back her own. "Mind if I try to imitate?" She asks, her body and clothes shifting shape and size to match Rose's almost perfectly, even the clothes the demoness wore was copied.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork smiled and gently lifted Eve, setting her on his scrotum, which was like a big, musky bed, soft and fluffy and warm and wafting off generous amounts of his intoxicating musk. The werewolf gently stroked his mare's mane as he read his book and sucked on his tip, feeling content and relaxed with himself. He used his magic to stir the pot of stew, then went back to reading his book.

[Could Eve get much bigger breasts and rump? And maybe get a little plushness on her body so she was soft and squeezable? If she's okay with it. Clockwork would be ten times happier and wanting to pleasure her more. He loves her now how she is, but if she did that, it would really fulfill his fantasies.]

Rose smiled and traced a finger across Cynthia's abdomen, looking her over with a sensual grin. "It's like looking in a mirror. I'm flattered, sweetheart." The demoness looked up with a smile and looked over her friend's shoulder. "Now, let's get back to my camp, cutie. I'm gonna keep you nice and warm." She said with a seductive tone.

3027850 [She would have to know that's what he liked, maybe an incursion into his mindscape?]

She smiles softly and continues. Her hands slowly went around in small circles, gentle but firm. She nuzzled his knot once more as she slowly snuggled into his semen factories. "I love you, Clockwork, now and forever." She mumbled, never having felt loved ever in her life besides from family.

"Already did." She grinned. "I fed as soon as you left, then I confronted you." She looked to the side as a large blob of her own body-material appears from the bushes and she absorbs it into herself as it touches her. "Ooh, they were pretty healthy, too, lots of iron." She giggles. Her body got shifted slightly, her tail thinning and ending with a ball of spikes, small blades extends from her elbows and her fingertips. Her mane shifted and became a mass of writhing snakes, all cobras with their hoods spread. "What do you think? Intimidating? Or just odd?"

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 111