The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 178 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 178
Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled softly in her sleep at the back rubbing, and Rose smiled locingly at her two lovers and kissed Zephyr's cheek. "She'll be like you, of course. She'll be much more endowed, though. She'll probably have the sizes of both of our body endowments, now that I think about it, and maybe something unique along with it." After a second, the succubus squeed and nuzzled Maria's cheek. "She's so adorable... And she'll be with us forever, baby..."

[Skip to sunrise?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

3097267 (yep)
Zephyr smiled and kissed rose on the lips and Maria on the forehead before drifting off to sleep and entering dreams of both his lovers and him finding new and unique ways to pleasure enougher. He would wake up with a sizeable erection for sure.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[You know, I've always liked the idea of eternal night.... I don't like the sun... If the moon could provide the warmth the sun does, so things could grow, I would be happy to have an eternal night...]

When Maria awoke at sunrise, she slowly opened her eyes and took a few minutes to drink more of Rose's sweet milk. She then turned over onto her back and looked herself over. Her breasts had grown to Rose's size of three feet in diameter, more accentuated on her smaller body, as well as rump cheeks that were three feet in diameter and thighs that were two and a half feet at the base. Her hips were also two feet wider than her shoulders on each side, and she carefully stood up put of bed, getting used to her new gait. She now bore a pair of watermelon sized testes, and she could see her flaccid member hanging down over her balls and past her knees, drawing a blush to her cheeks. With her new strength, she barely felt any change in weight. She looked back to her titanic tush to see she had a new tail, one that was over fifteen feet long and a good four inches wide. It had a new vagina at the tip, complete with clitoris. She wrapped the tail around her waist to keep it from getting stepped on.

Rose awoke soon after, and she looked over Maria with a loving, sensual smile. The little mare eagerly climbed back into her lover's lap, and the succubus snuggled the adorable, sexy mare with both arms. "Goodness, you look sexy. Mm... Oh, and that tail... Try pleasuring yourself, baby..." Maria moved her tail to her flaccid member and sucked the tip inside, drawing a moan and a squeak from her lips as her giant shaft erected to its full six foot size. Her tail continued to stretch and engulf her massive endowment, drawing soft shudders from her lips. Rose smiled and rubbed Maria's tummy as the little mare pleasured herself, making sure her head was situated comfortably on her bosom. "There... Doesn't that feel nice?" Maria whimpered and nodded as she pulled the blankets up over their bodies, letting her tail convulse and gently milk her shaft.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Sirius awoke to the sounds and sights of the sexual show and blushed deeply. His massive member had nowhere to go so it decided to rip open his pants crotch. He member swelled and pulsated as pre dribbled down its entirety. "errmm you look good Maria..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled thankfully with a blush, and she snuggled up to Zephyr and pulled her tail off her member, and she let it quickly engulf Zephyr's member down to the base, sucking up all his pre and gently milking his shaft. The little mare moaned and smiled, seeming to be able to taste the delicious pre her tail was drinking up. Rose moved atop Maria and took the little mare's massive shaft into her folds, gently grinding her wide hips and moaning along with Maria. "Mmm... So nice... All together..." She mumbled, stroking the little mare's long mane as Maria closed her eyes and moaned with the pleasure she was feeling. Maria's hand went up and gently squeezed and fondled Rose's rump, drawing a delighted smile from her lips.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Zephyr smiled and began to stroke both of their back, feeling the smooth musculature and curvature of every inch form their shoulder blades to their rumps. In all of Equestria their wasn't a stallion quite as lucky as him. He had too wonderful mares to love, and to be loved by forever.
(she needs to tell them of her mother some time...)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose laid herself down atop Maria, squishing their giant breasts together as she continued to slowly move her hips, drawing moans of pleasure from the little mare. Her tail kept gently convulsing around Zephyr's member like a milking machine, sucking down his pre and trying to coax all that delicious seed inside his balls to come out. Rose and Maria shared soft, loving kisses, and they occasionally turned their heads to kiss Zephyr as they held each other. Rose moaned softly and let out a sigh of content, feeling incredibly happy to have two beautiful, sexy, kind lovers for all of eternity.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Zephyr moaned into a kiss with Maria as he finally let some of his seed be released from his member and into Maria's gentlia tail. He broke and began to pant a little. "d-did that feel good my love?" He asked before turning to kiss rose with all the passion and energy he could muster

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria squeaked as she released a gentle orgasm into Rose's womb, and she smiled as she felt her tail suck down and digest Zephyr's delicious seed. "So good..." She whispered, while Rose eagerly kissed and nuzzled her coltfriend. The succubus slowly got out of bed and slipped on her clothes, adjusting her sweatpants and violet turtleneck sweater as she walked into the kitchen. The succubus pulled out several ingredients and began mixing batter, wanting to make some pancakes for her lovers.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Zephyr smiled and Maria and scooted over to her before saying. "So why don't you tell me about yourself while were waiting for some food." He curiosity was boiling at this point. He wanted to know her story so bad and he wa finally able to find a moment between all the love making to ask her

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and laid her head down onto Zephyr's chest, while her tail gently slipped off of her lover's member. "Well... Um... I've been searching for my mother for... A very long time... and... you found me on my first day off the boat in New Boarleans. I had little money and food left, and... I felt so scared when those stallions were trying to take what I had..." Her smile returned along with a couple tears of joy, and she snuggled into Zephyr's side. "A-and then... You and Rose come and save me... And my kitty... you saved our lives... Th-thank you... I love you b-both..." She said as she buried her muzzle in Zephyr's shoulder.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Zephyr smiled and gently put his hand on the back of her head. "Hey, hey, I love you too..." Zephyr then let his expression darkened and his brow furrow. She had been looking for her mother for so long, and now Rose and him distracted her from that quest. "Hey..." He said again. "Would you like me and Rose to help you look for your mother?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria gave a soft "mm-hmm" as she relaxed in Zephyr's arms, snuggled up to him under the blanket. The succubus peeked her head into the bedroom, smiling lovingly at her two mates, then returned to the kitchen and continued cooking the pancakes, making sure to add blueberries and chocolate chips into them for lots of extra flavor. She planned to spoil her lovers rotten. She had also heard Maria's talk of her mother, and Rose was eager to help the beautiful little mare find her mother.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Zephyr smiled and kissed her lightly as he smelt the scent of food wafting up form the kicten salivating hungrly. "hey wanna go down and help Rose with the pancakes" He said hopping that Maria would compile. He was smiling an looking very very hungry

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Sorry, what kind of home does Zephyr live in? I keep picturing an apartment.]

"No need." Rose said as sne walked back into the bedroom, smiling widely. "Come on, sweethearts. Gotta get out of bed sometime." Maria scratched her arm as she looked herself over. She felt absolutely filthy. "I'm going to shower first." The little mare said quietly, slipping out of bed and walking out and heading towards the bathroom. "I'll keep your food warm." Rose called before turning back to Zephyr. "So, sweetie, what did you want to do? There's blueberry chocolate chip pancakes fresh and ready for you."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

3108711 (appartment sounds good)
"well first I'm going to eat pancakes." He said before going down to the kitchen and grabbing a couple pancakes. 'not to be a pessamist but.... we migth want to check the afterlife for Maria's mother...is that possible...." He honestly looked saddened by the thought, he hoped it proved not to be so but they had to consider the possiblities

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Wait, how did he get from the bedroom to the kitchen in one second?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

3108943 (ok i'll hav fixed it

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I think we need to be clear on the apartment here. Is it single floor or two-story? Because I usually picture apartments with just a single floor.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

3111291 (well umm...i-i dunno.... I really just....sigh)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Hey, don't get worked up. I just wanna be clear, that's all. If you want to give a short description of the apartment, then go ahead. However you wanna build it. :pinkiesmile:]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

3112017 (I'm not really sure... today hasn't been a good day for me, stress at school then a denest apointment...get to try corned beef for dinner but...)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Would you like to just say it's a large single floor suite? Just so we can move on?]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose nodded with a somber expression, but it brightened again as she said "At least they'll be able to talk and spend time together as much as they want, either way. I can make Maria's mother immortal as well, if she wants it. I don't even have to sexualize her." The succubus giggled and tilted her flared hips. "Unless she wants that, too."

Maria was slowly washing herself down, feeling heavenly and her fur and mane's colors brightening up as she washed out all the dirt in them. She felt blessed to have Rose and Zephyr, and she was going to have help finding her mother.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Zephyr chuckles and holds her close before nuzzling her happily. "I hope we can find her mother safe and sound, I would really hate to find her enslaved or something like that."Zephyr said before looking to his small restroom waiting for Maria to get done washing

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Isn't the apartment large?]

Maria stepped out of the large bathroom with a soft smile to Zephyr, wrapped up in a towel as she walked into the bedroom and got dressed. The little mare got a blue sweater on with plenty of cleavage showing, and a pair of soft sweatpants, as well as some wool socks. She went into the kitchen, where Rose was setting down some hot blueberry chocolate chip waffles down for Maria. The little mare squeed and began earing ravenously while Rose rubbed her back with a loving smile.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

3123955 (Cater....:fluttercry:KNIGHTLY BANNED ROLEPLAYING!!!!:raritycry::fluttercry::applecry::fluttercry::flutterrage::fluttershyouch::fluttershysad: NOT ENOGUH SAD EMOTOCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Copy your character sheets and back them up in a document somewhere. Ironmonger and I are working to see if we can find somewhere else for our roleplays to continue. I have most of the info for our threads in my head, so we can start them back up once we find a new place.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

(I_I I don't know how to get to them any more T-T I-I'm going to lose all contact with you guys just like BronzeFog when she got married....)

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 178