The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 178 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 178
Craterfist
Group Admin

Zephyr, A scholarly looking pegasus stallion with a storm cloud grey mane and wire frame glasses looked out across the sea. A small refreshing breeze blew through is sky blue fur, this made him smile as he turned and started to sketch the slightly stormy seascape.

Meanwhile, a stallion, by the name of Polished Gem entered his state room, and smiled at the mare sitting on his bed in a corset and long black gloves and boots. "Wow." He said with an annoying smirk. "you look like a million bucks, speaking of which, how much do I owe you?"

The mare, a black bat pegasus with a long, straight, fiery orange mane and tail, gave a soft smirk and stood up. Her body was the peak of natural beauty, with flared hips and a huge, plush rump, with E-cup breasts on her chest. "Four hundred bits, once we get back to Equestria... Until then, I'm all yours..." She placed a soft kiss on the stallion's cheek, letting the aphrodisiac on her saliva waft off into his sinuses. "... Master."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Gem smiled greedally as he forced her onto the bed. He felt so lusty he didn't know how to control himself. Quickly he whipped out an... unimpressive tool. He then leaned back and said. "suck me off whore." This was going to be a long long trip if he kept acting like that.

Meanwhile, on deck Zephyr counted to observe the storm clouds gather in the sky. He began to grow concerned about the oncoming storm. Don't ship captains avoid weather patterns like this? he thought to himself.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose crawled between Gem's legs and leaned down, taking the tip of his member into his mouth and beginning to slowly bob her head. She let out a sigh as she began subtly drawing in the stallion's soul, feeding on his energy, bit by bit. At a slow, almost unnoticeable rate, the mare began growing stronger and more healthy, while Gem's health began deteriorating. It would be a while before either felt the effects, though. And it would be all the sweeter to finally devour the last scrap of his soul and leave his dead body in the closet.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2977444 (How long is this going to take because the boat needs to start shaking up some)
Gem moaned out as he felt the bat mare please him so. The lust and adrenalin pumping through his veins was enough to mask the deterioration of his health and the removal of his soul

Meanwhile Zephyr was having it out with one of the crew about their course and the storm they were sailing into

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Have him try to have vaginal sex with her. The second he puts it in her, she can just suck out his soul in a flash.]

Rose moaned and began bobbing her head a little faster, her rose red eyes looking up at Gem's face with pure contempt and hate. She smiled a bit at the knowledge that he would soon be dead. Her wide hips shook a little behind her, drawing attention to her marehood and huge, plush, heart-shaped rump.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2977605 "egger are we my pet? I guess i will abigle you. Get your mouth of my dick and turn round" He said as he reared himself up prepared his disgusting 4" brown and black member. He had no idea that this life where in grave dager, in more was than one.

As the sea's became more turbulent, Zephyr, his faith utterly shaken in the ships crew, descends to his small state room and packs his bags, in case a hasty exit was required.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Hey, my character Stone Skin has a brown and black member. Only his is huge. :pinkiecrazy:]

Rose turned around and presented her huge backside to Gem, wiggling it enticingly and waiting for the stallion to slide his little member inside her. As soon as he hilted inside her, she would drain his soul and leave him a lifeless husk. "Take me, master..." She said softly in a pathetic tone. An act, of course.

[Can you write Gem's death? He's just gonna basically feel a split second of indescribably horrible pain, then his heart will stop, and his body will shut down.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

He smiled and inserted himself into her, His eyes widened as he felt pain shoot through all his nerves and made his pupils thin to pinpoint. His mouth hung open as thought to say something but his expression became frozen in death and he slumped other to his side.

Before rose to enjoy her victory, The boat lurched as though it would capsize. The sky blue pegasus, that was almost knocked down by the force of the blow managed to stay upright as he threw his last few possessions into his suit cause. Ponies were rushing to the deck in crowds. The corridors where unnavigable due to the hords of ponies racing for survival

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose, now revitalized, threw on a trench coat and some shoes, then made her way out the door, running along with the crowds of ponies. She had no material possessions, and thus, she was able to worm through the crowd a bit faster. She looked around as she made it onto the deck, trying to see why the ship was tilting.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2978889 Apparently The ship had been caught in a maelstrom. A ponies were racing to the lifeboat at other end of the ship. Others where in an absolute panic. As the ship once again pitched towards the center of the swirling mass a few ponies fell overboard probably lost in the briney deep forever. A pegasus stallion which what looked to be a hiking pack on his back also made it onto deck.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Can we skip to the new realm? Rose is just gonna run for a lifeboat, and those are probably going to get away safely. We could have them wake up after the ship sinks.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2979645 (if you really want to.)
Zephyr felt small waves crash against him when he finally opened his eyes and looked around he say that he had washed up onto a shore of white sand. The last think he remembered was that he had sliped over the edge on the wet decks of the ship he was on. Could it be he was on some island? no The shore looked to long it hand to be a contante of some kind

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose awoke with a soft groan, rolling her neck and slowly sitting up. She was on a beach of white sand. While she didn't remember much, she did seem to find herself on land and alive, so she counted herself fortunate for now. She still wore the erotic clothing under her coat, all of it surprisingly dry. "Hello?" She called, looking up and down the beach to see if anyone else had made it. She would need someone to feed off of, after all, and having some company would be nice.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

(can she feed of him without killing him?) "Ohh my head..." zephyr said as he approached her on the beach. His blue button up shirt and jeans also looked noticeably dry. When he saw the mare he seemed to brighten up. "Hey do you have any idea where we are?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Mmm-hmm. A technique she's perfected and done for years. She takes a small amount of someone's soul, and she lets their soul heal before taking another little bit. She compares it to donating blood. She'll have to feed every day or two, though.]

Rose gave a warm smile, making sure her coat was on, though she still wore the erotic black boots as footwear, along with the rest of the outfit, and the boots could be seen. She did make sure to take off the gloves earlier, though. "Not a clue. Hmm... Either way, we should really start heading inland. If there's any civilization, we should try to find them first." She held out her hand and smiled hopefully. "Name's Rose, by the way."

[In her mortal disguise, Rose's cutie mark is a heart wrapped in thorny rose vines. Just saying because I forgot to earlier.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2982063 (so she'll be seducing him then..)
"Zephyr." he said as he took her hand with a smile. "So I got knocked of a cruise boat crewed by a bunch of incompetents, how bout you." He was curious about this mare. He wanted to see if their stories matched up of course, but it was impossible to admit that she wasn't addictively beautiful.
(I wonder.... should this realms civilization be a utopian race of Anthropomorphics or should there be no civilization at all...)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[She was set for a week, but how long has it been since the ship sank? :pinkiecrazy:]

Rose gave another warm smile and looked out at the ocean. "Umm..... I'm not really sure. I remember running out onto the deck of the ship and heading for a lifeboat, then... Then I'm here. Odd." She looked back towards inland, and she gave a flap of her large bat wings. "So, you wanna walk, or fly?"

[Your choice. Also, be sure to describe the environment.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2982580 (I guess a few days)
"I guess flying would be fastest..." Zephyr said as he cleaned a bit of sand of this special's and prepared to take off. "I'm just going to fly up a bit and take a look around." He said before taking off. A little and was blow about by his large wings up not to much. When he caught to a high where he could take in the surroundings. After a few yards the beach ended and became an immeanse valley/meadow, surrounded on three sides by great mountain peaks
One to the west appeared to be a volcano, the eastern one was snowcapped and cold looking, And the third, the tallest to the south, was immensely stoney and looked as though it had been there seence the dawn of time. The distance to the base of the msot distant mountain seemed that it would take at least a weeks time Zephyr tried his best to relay what he say to rose. He also spotted what appeared to be a large groved of friut trees, and...yes! buildings! their was some sort of civalization here! They were stone buildings arranged in such an orderly fashion it had to be a city.There seemed to be a spider web of road ways all comming out of a central hub, the buildings seemed to be arranged in a ciriucal pattern around that center. It was hard to tell form so far off but Zephyr could see some signs of life. There seemed to be a large building at the center, some sort of temple or castle? Perhaps both. 'We should go there!" Zephyr explained

Craterfist
Group Admin

[The description was... Eh. You seem to always forget to really cement the locations of things. And just saying "buildings" is incredibly vague.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Well, this is your world. I can only affect it based on how much you tell me about it.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2984744 (Is this better?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Again, vague. How are the buildings arranged? You know, are they in rows? Are they placed to circle the large castle? Are they following some sort of pattern? And what about the ponies living in said houses?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

(Ok, how bout know do you think its ok know, I mean there still aways off.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[That's good for now, thank you.]

Rose smiled as she heard what Zephyr was describing, and she flapped her wings and flew up beside him to see. "Wow..." She whispered. "Okay, then. I'm feeling more and more fortunate that I washed up on that shore. So, let's get over there, eh?" The mare raced off towards the city, flapping her wings with a big grin.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2985808 Zephyr smiles and follows her happily. His being able to fly through the sky made his heart shore, as a canterlonien he didn't have much space to fly around. but this was so wide and open he felt like he could fly on for an eternity. We he caught glimpse of the mare flying beside him he smiled happily, she was so beautiful, if he was to be shipped wreaked with anyone he was glad it was her

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I'm sorry, but I'm having a lot of trouble playing in this new realm of yours. It's too foreign. I've never seen it, and only you know what it's supposed to look like. Unless you want to just do this in Equestria, I can't do anything.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Do you think we could start this over somewhere in Equestria? I do want to do this, but I think doing it in your new world is going to be troublesome.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Yay. :3 Can we say they washed up on the shore of New Boarleans? They could find a hotel to stay at, and maybe Zephyr could knock on Rose's door and confront her about his feelings? :heart:]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

3009288 (sweet)
With a deep and embarrassed blush. Zephyr finds himself on an elevator going to the floor where rose, the pony he had washed ashore with, room was located.
I'm going to make myself so foalish. he thought as the elevator opened up on the said floor. He nearly turned back a few times while walking what seemed to be an enterally long hallway. Put he manged to push himself to the door of rose.
Then ,mustering all his courage, he tentatively raps on her door

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose, who had gotten herself some clothes after washing ashore with the money she had, slowly opened the door and smiled as she saw the pegasus she washed ashore with. "Oh, hi, Zephyr." The beautiful bat pegasus gave a warm smile, her rose red eyes glinting with kindness. She was dressed in a tank top, one that bulged a little to contain her huge bosom and showing a bountiful amount of cleavage, and some grey shorts, one that went nicely with her black fur and also outlined her wide hips and thick thighs enticingly.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

3012654 "H-Hi rose..." Zephyr said as his cheeks burnt read. "I-I've been meaning to tell you somethings..... err umm, first off." He paused for a moment his heart was beating almsot out on his chest. "I-I just wanted to say that y-you are the most beautiful mare I've ever seen and also I storta kina like you and was wondering...Na forget it." He had finally discouraged himself and slowly began to turn with a sigh.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Make sure to capitalize Rose's name.]

Rose's hand gently held onto Zephyr's shoulder, and she looked at him with curiosity. "Zephyr, are... are you asking me out on a date?" She said tentatively. The mare gave a soft smile. "Because... I wouldn't mind trying if that's the case. You're handsome and well-read and a true gentlecolt." Rose offered another warm smile, hoping the stallion wasn't discouraged. She was also curious as to how well-hung he was. If he proved to love her true form that she had been hiding, she would reward him with the tools to please any mare far beyond what any other stallion could do.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

"well umm thanks for the complements Rose..." Zephyr said with a blush as he righted his glasses. "Would you like to go out for a meal or for a movie, or something like that." He tried to act naturally as he scratched the back of his head shyly as he tried to think of different dates, that might interest this mare.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose giggled and placed a soft kiss on Zephyr's lips, letting her aphrodisiac-laden saliva waft off into Zephyr's sinuses. "Tell you what, my room came with a tv and a small kitchenette, so let's make some popcorn, find something on the TV, and just cuddle up on the bed." The mare gave a playful wink and slowly turned around, swinging her wide hips and huge rump around as she sauntered into her room. She went over to the kitchenette and pulled out the popcorn maker, making sure to bend over and slowly reach down to let her date see her backside for as long as possible.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Zephyr, embarrassed by the sudden erectness of his sizeable member discretely reaged his loins as he made his way to the bedroom. There he found the remote and channel guide placed conveniently by the television.
"What sort of channels do you like?" He asked as he flicked the television on. He then wondered if he should help with the popcorn so he go up.
(will we get to see her sexy demon form?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Oh, yes, and she'll give Zephyr a much, much bigger member and testes if he can prove that he loves her and is loyal to her, along with a few other things and whatever else he wishes. She's very, very loyal to a lover. If he wants to see her form, though, he should be loving and kind. She'll also start crying when she reveals herself because she's ashamed of herself, so give her lots of affection when that happens.]

Rose smiled affectionately as she started making the popcorn in the popper, making sure to put a bowl under it to catch the popped kernels. "I'm fine with any, though I would like to watch something scary." She smiled at him with a sensual gaze. "Maybe I'll get scared and leap into your arms..." She giggled again and winked at Zephyr playfully, then began microwaving the butter for the popcorn.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

"I would love that." He said, as his blush flared up do to her sensual gazes. "I'll see what on ok? Wanna order some room service? I'm sure where both quite hungry...." He said as he began to flick through the channels until he came across an oldies channel. "Hey we're in luck! there's an old black and white monster movie marathon on."

(so basically she can turn him into an incubus...)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Yes and no. He'll be bonded to Rose and live as long as she does, which is forever, but he won't be able to give powers to others unless Rose bestows that ability to him.]

Rose smiled and shrugged as she finished making the popcorn and sat down onto the bed, snuggling up to Zephyr and wrapping her wing around his shoulders. "Go ahead if you'd like, sweetie. The popcorn will be enough for me." The beautiful mare intently watched the movie that was on, occasionally munching on a piece of popcorn. If Zephyr's eyes were sharp enough, he might be able to see inside Rose's mouth and see that her tongue is forked like a snake's.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Zephyr noted the abnormality but he didn't think much of it, knowing that some mares have their tongues Biafacted for some sort of fetish. He also had a piece of popcorn from time to time. The current flick was a vampire flick, which included the screaming young attractive females. Zephyr really thought it an unfair chile that females are portrayed as helpless and scared.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose laid her head on Zephyr's shoulder, and she smiled lovingly up at the stallion's face. "You can put your arm around me, if you'd like. I don't mind." She placed another kiss on his cheek to let more of her saliva arouse him further, and she also bent over a little so her cleavage was fully exposed.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Zephyr smiled and held her close. He felt so aroused that he could feel his member try to rip open his pants. He was really feeling the heat, and with rose flaunting her bosom he was finding it hard to lose all self control and try to make sexual advances but he was able to keep a grip on himself.

(I say they floated a couple days clinging onto Zephyrs buoyant suitcase)

Comment posted by Cobalt the Kitsune deleted Mar 6th, 2014
Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose smiled sensually and stroked a finger around Zephyr's groin, seeming to lick her lips a little, but she then quickly stopped, as if she caught herself doing it. "You know, I wouldn't mind having a little fun, sweetheart... After an event like that, I think we could both stand to relax a little..." The mare placed another soft kiss on his cheek, making sure it was extra wet. "Would you like me to make you feel better, baby? Just open those pants and let me take good care of you...."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

"I-If you really want to... he said as he opened up his pants and pulled out his rock hard black and sky blue skinned member. "I-I would assume were close enough... after all we went thought together after all..." His blush came back with a burning hotness when he remember that she was only in fetish where when they found eachother.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose smiled and placed a deep, loving kiss on Zephyr's lips, and she climbed between his legs and smiled up at him. "I do, sweetheart. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Watch the movie and eat some popcorn, if you still want to. I just want to pleasure you." The mare lifted her shirt and slid her coltfriend's member in between her breasts, letting the tip poke up from her cleavage. She began slowly sucking on the tip, her eyes closed and her hands resting on the insides of Zephyr's thighs.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

Zephyr shook in pleasure as the felt his member wrapped in Maria's breasts, with still a good inch being put into her mouth. Carefully he tried to say cool and collected. He munched handfuls of air popped popcorn as watched the movie as he felt his....marefriend... pleasuring his lenghty shaft.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Rose, not Maria. Silly.]

Rose began slowly bobbing her head, and she looked up at Zephyr as she used her hands to squeeze her breasts around the shaft. "Mmm..." She took her head off his member to speak. "Don't worry about trying to impress me or anything, sweetheart. Just relax and enjoy yourself. If you want to just moan, then go ahead. This is all for you." The mare smiled lovingly before going back to sucking on the tip, taking three inches down her throat and squeezing her breasts a little more snugly around his shaft.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

He stared lovingly into roses eyes and bit his lips, but then he just let his groan go out as immense pleasure filled his body. As the sounds of horror movies grew louder he moans and other sounds of pleasure where drowned out to neighboring rooms. "Your good at this... I-I fell as thought I might realse my seed into your mouth at any moment."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 178