The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 138 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 138
Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone had been in relationships before, and while they didn't last too long, he was determined to give Rook a wonderful night. The detective rubbed Rook's back and placed soft kisses on his neck, wanting to make sure he was thoroughly relaxed. He still held Rook's hand in his own, stroking the back of his hand with his thumb. Stone looked up after a couple minutes, smiling affectionately. "How am I doing?"

2795065 "G-great! Y-you're doing fine." He was blushing heavily, and was really nervous, but he smiles lightly, and decides to do something on his own. ALRIGHT! Time to try something... He leans forward and presses his lips into Stone's.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone slowly, softly kissed back and let his hand cradle Rook's cheek, his eyes fluttering closed and his other hand sliding around the taller stallion's back. He let his strong hand slide under Rook's shirt, letting him feel the unicorn's fur between his fingers and his lean, strong muscles under his fingers. Stone slowly leaned back to gently pull Rook atop himself, so Rook wasn't in danger of feeling trapped beneath Stone. "Mmm...." Stone let out a soft moan into the unicorn's mouth, still rubbing Rook's back.

2795139 Rook slowly presses into it, hands propping himself up as he breaks the kiss slowly. "Holy buck." He smiles weakly. "That was great, but I'm still a bit nervous..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone smiled and began stroking Rook's mane, staring up at him with his amber eyes, which were like a pair of flames, warm and comforting. "Don't worry, Rook. I'm not going to hurt you, and I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to. Let's just cuddle for a while, okay? Nothing crazy." The detective reached down and pulled a blanket over their bodies, then gently wrapped his arms around Rook's back and slowly pulled the taller stallion down until he was laying down atop his muscled chest. Stone kept rubbing the unicorn's back while he resumed kissing and nibbling his neck, wanting to lavish him with all the affection he had to give.

2795280 Rook sighs happily and just listens to Stone's heartbeat quietly. "Alright..." He smiles and yawns lightly. "But I'm a bit tired so I might just nod off..." He grins and puts his arms up and snuggles into the muscular stallion.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone slipped his shirt off, leaving his chest bare as he wrapped his strong arms around Rook's waist and held him close. "That's alright, sweetheart... Just relax..." He placed soft kisses on his new coltfriend's cheeks and forehead as he snuggled him beneath the blanket, smiling widely the whole time.

2798352 Rook smiles weakly, yawning again as he gets comfortable. "I think this has been a good day..." He comments sleepily. It was obvious he was about to fall asleep. "We should get to the gym tomorrow..." He falls asleep, not slowly like one would think, just instant dream time.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone smiled and placed a soft, loving kiss on Rook's cheek, then resumed stroking his mane as he laid his head back on the pillow. This was nice. He felt loved and appreciated for who he was by someone who seemed to understand where he was coming from. He smiled as he thought about a day at the gym; it sounded like a great idea. With a smile, the detective closed his eyes and fell asleep with his coltfriend.

The next morning, Stone had slipped off the couch early, and quietly so as not to disturb Rook. He showered and changed into a new set of clothes, just a grey tee shirt and jeans, the former of the two outlining his thick muscles. The stallion began on breakfast, cooking some eggs and haybacon for Rook for when the taller stallion awoke.

2800655 Rook, out of nowhere, fell off the couch. "Gah!" He jumps up, fists ready and in boxing position. "Huh, I saw...my sister, she had a knife, and there was a bunch of gang members...they had guns..." He looked around, confused.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone's eyebrow raised as he flipped the eggs, then the haybacon. "Huh. Well, breakfast is almost ready. The shower is over there, if you need to use it." He said as he pointed to the bathroom door. "So, um... how'd you sleep?" He asked, hoping that his chest was comfortable for Rook.

2801564 He drops the fighting stance and smiles. "Like I usually do." He grins as he heads to the shower. "A log." He yawns and stretches. He strips as soon as he gets there as hops in, forgetting to close the door as he turns the heat to maximum.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone set the eggs and haybacon onto plates, then took out their toast and buttered it. After he was done preparing breakfast and setting the table, he couldn't help but quietly peek around the corner into the shower. Years of training has led him to be quite stealthy, and he was curious as to what his lover's body looked like.

2801823 Rook, though skinny enough to warrant a ton of worried looks, was quite athletic and muscular, though compact. He looked healthy, his body was his castle, and he kept is well looked after. He slowly steps into the shower, and quickly and efficiently washing himself.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[And his.... malehood? :raritywink:]

Stone smiled at the sight of Rook's fit, athletic body, and he decided to sneak a peek at s groin, wondering how well-endowed his coltfriend was. It didn't particularly matter all that much, but he was curious.

2801995 [Hehe:pinkiehappy:]

Rook was obviously well endowed, tennis-ball sized testicles and his sheath seemed to be having trouble containing what it is supposed to hide. He was washing himself quick enough to be out in only a minute or so.

[You forget, there are sheaths hiding their pork-swords:trollestia:]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Actually, I didn't forget. :trixieshiftleft: I don't forget things.]

Stone blushed and went back into the kitchen, sitting down at the table and looking down at his own massive bulge in his pants. His testes were like grapefruits, and it looked as such when one saw his bulging groin. His member was equally as impressive, and its size was, so far, unable to be matched by any normal stallion. It was nice to have a well-endowed lover, though. He never expected anyone to be as endowed as he was, anyway.

2802122 Rook came out after exactly ninety seconds of being in the shower, redressed, and smiling. "Thanks man." He sits on the other side of the table. "Bacon!? Thank you!" He grins. "Bacon's the best!" He starts eating, obviously very hungry.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone smiled at his lover's enthusiasm as he took bites of his eggs, occasionally washing it down with a swig of orange juice. "Mmmm.... So, you said you wanted to go to the gym? We can do that, if you'd like. I get a lot of free time with my job, since I'm usually on call. I just have to go in on Fridays and go through cases that have been put on my desk."

2802364 He nods. "I want you to meet my sister." He says with a mouthful of food before continuing ti eat ravenously, fast as if he thought someone was going to take it, or he had been in the military. "This is good." He comments before continuing at that fast pace.

[Ancient Burials?]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone chuckled and took another small bite of his eggs. "Slow down, hon. Enjoy it. We have all day." The detective leaned across the table and smooched Rook's cheek, then sat back down with a giddy smile and took a bite of his toast, his cheeks bearing a soft blush.

2803723 Rook stops, blushing furiously. "S-sorry..." He smiles weakly. "Being in the Germane army forces us to eat fast, on threat of being discovered with our weapons on the ground and, well, I'd learned to eat fast, so I can get back on watch." He shrugs. "It's a habit that I have never broken..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone smiled and reached out, cradling Rook's cheek in his strong, but gentle hand. "You don't have to apologize. I just don't like seeing you tense. Today is our day to relax and spend some time with each other." He pulled his hand away and continued eating. "Maybe we could rent a movie and cuddle up on the couch..."

2805085 Rook smiles. "Sounds like fun, but we can go to the gym first, right?" He smiles and resumes eating, slower this time, savouring it. "This is really good." He comments as he takes a sip of OJ.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone smiled and nodded as he took another bite of haybacon. "I took a few cooking classes, since I don't like to eat out a lot. So, are we going to your gym, or my gym? Either is fine with me." He smiled lovingly at Rook, hoping the unicorn was comfortable with all this.

2805282 "Let's go to mine, my sister is there every day." He returns the smile, his full of affection. "She's the first person I need to talk to just about now." He grins. "'Sides you."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone smiled and blushed faintly, taking another bite of his food. "Yeah. Let's get going sooner versus later. We can go to the gym for a little bit, then grab a movie somewhere and get back home. It's already late morning as is. This is more of a brunch, now that I think about it."

2805523 He nods. "I figured so, I never wake up early if I can help it." He yawns as he finishes his food, then chugs his Oj. "My sis'll be pissed that I'm late for our training." He sighs. "Damnit."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone chuckled and finished his toast. "Relax, sweetie. She'll be less pissed with me, I promise. So, do you like a particular genre of movie? I like mystery movies and horror movies, but I'm open to whatever you'd like to watch."

2807395 "I really hope you are right." He sighs. "And I don't care what genre, as long as it isn't some sally romance crape." He grins at Stone and stretches.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone smiled and leaned across the table, placing a deep kiss on Rook's lips. "I'll provide the sappy romance stuff. I like the romantic stuff, you know. Especially cuddling." The detective smiled lovingly as he finished off his haybacon, then began finishing his eggs.

2808194 Rook smiles warmly. "I'm afraid I'm a bit new to romantic stuff, usually a mare will just seduce me...I'm a bit too easy to seduce..." He chuckles.

Comment posted by AesNebula deleted Feb 9th, 2014
Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone gave a sensual smile and let his foot gently rub across Rook's lower leg. "Well, then... I'll keep that in mind..." He chuckled and leaned over, kissing his coltfriend on the cheek again. "But seriously, tonight, just some cuddling and a movie with popcorn." He blushed again and spoke quietly. "I have a nice set of wool pajamas I could wear... If you'd like...."

2810299 Rook blushes too. "Sure, that sounds nice." He says, smiling. He then gets up, stretching his arms and rolling his shoulders before he grabs his plate. "You done?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone nodded and set his plate in the sink, then went into his room and collected his deodorant, some shorts, and a spare tee shirt and pair of socks. "Yup. Lead the way, hon. I've never been to the gym you go to." The detective made sure he had his badge with him on his belt, just in case he was needed. He was never sure what this city might throw at him.

2816828 Rook nods and simply pulls on his hoodie. He stretches once more before smiling at Stone and walking out the door, checking to make sure he was following before heading out.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Skip to gym? Or do you want something to happen while they're on the street?]

2818846 [An old friend of Rook's]

Rook lead Stone down the street, humming lightly to himself before he notices a young mare, wearing all black, silver eyes like his own, dark blue mane with Blonde streaks, and teal fur. He walked up to her and they high-five.

"Hello, Sir Rook." She smiles at him, her voice beautiful and angelic, but her features were gentle and walking the line between cute and pretty.

"Lady Pax, how goes your business?" He asks gently.

"Well enough, the Doves are gaining influence everywhe-" She stops as she notices Stone. "Who are you?" Her voice lost it's beauty, now razor-edged and full of venom, though somehow still appealing.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone crossed his muscular arms, staring down at Pax with a stern gaze from his fiery eyes. "Detective Stone Skin, Manehattan PD." His own voice was deep and powerful, and it made it clear that he was not even remotely amused by her tone. He glanced to Rook, wanting an explanation for this mare's sudden change of tone.

2818992 "Lady Pax, forgive the intruder, he is an ally." Rook says to the mare, who nods.

Her voice returns to it's beauty. "Hello, Detective, I am Lady Nirvana Pax, a minor noble, and Sir Rook's oldest friend." She extends her hand, hoping he didn't question on what she stopped saying earlier, she was a drug lord, after all.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone just narrowed his eyes. "The Doves. Name's come up before in police reports. Many police reports. And I have the feeling you can explain what it is." The detective was still a detective, and he had heard the word Doves connected to many, many cases of illegal drug trafficking. As much as he wanted to stay on Rook's good side, he wouldn't let the unicorn stop him from doing his job.

2819096 She lowered her hand, frowning. "Well, never knew we were famous...or infamous." She smiles, pouring charmspeak into her voice. "Well, I wouldn't know much, besides, I hear they were within a warehouse downtown." She says calmly.

[Charmspeak pushes one's will unto another, easily broken by those not directly targeted, but those who are targeted find the User of the ability unresistable, and their logic seeming to be correct, but strong-willed people are unaffected.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Stone Skin is not amused.]

Stone's eyes narrowed. "Surprised tone, slight adjustment of left foot when speaking, glancing to the left, and right eye twitching for one and one half seconds during speaking. If you're going to lie to me, Miss Pax, you will have to do much, much better than an amateur performance like that."

2819240 Pax sighs. "Spare me the analyzations! They are quite annoying." She sighs once more. "Back off, or my Duke will step in." She threatens. Her eyes were filled with confidence, her posture defiant and proud.

Rook puts a hand on Stone's shoulder. "The Duke is the interrogator. He will not allow you to harm Lady Pax, let us leave, lest you call harm upon yourself." He says, trying to stop this fight.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone smirked as he looked to Rook. "No. I can and have taken on stallions twice my size and weight. If you don't have the confidence in me to protect myself, then I don't know what to tell you." He then turned back to Pax with a stern gaze. "Miss Pax, if you are trafficking illegal drugs, I suggest you tell me now, because if I find evidence myself, and I will find the proof I'm looking for, your sentence will be much worse than if you just fess up now."

2819288 "Duke." She says simply as a massive shadow casts across her, a diamond dog, tan fur with bright blue eyes, the left one sewn shut, oddly. "Please tell Venus I will be late to our meeting." The dog nods and disappears without a sound. "Our leader, the Dove herself, is expecting me, Goodbye." She turns, but stops, and says. "And the answer to your question is no, I do not traffic drugs." She was being completely truthful, at that moment. She flashes a grin, taking a bright red bandana out of her pocket and tying it to her wrist. She starts to walk away.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Hold the fucking phone. You narrated that she was a drug lord. And now, you say she is being truthful about not trafficking drugs. No. Just no. That is a blatant contradiction.]

2819353 [She doesn't, her lackeys do, so, technically, it's the truth.:pinkiehappy: Logic! :trollestia:]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[No. Drug lords make and traffic drugs, whether directly with their own hands or indirectly by their employees. That's their whole operation. And don't troll face me. I am not happy with you right now.]

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 138