The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 306 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 306
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2721729 "wow..." Shadow said as she grabbed onto her jacket and rubbed it a little. "W-we should put some type of rope or vine in tween us while we climb... I guess your top Predators her... Do you think we should go nude..." She said as fluttered her wings in an embrassed manner. She wondered that those mares Amanda was talking too was giggling at her.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2721729 (umm did I do something wrong.... Are you busy of didn't notice the new page...)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Arms hurt. I'lll reply when I can. Another sentence or two would be appreciated, though.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda giggled and put Amanda onto her back after taking her backpack into her left hand. "Hold tight, baby." Amanda leapt onto a tree and climbed up to the village with ease, then set her lover down on the bridge and held her hand as she slipped her pack back on. "Don't worry, baby. They were just giggling because they were happy. And we can go nude, if you want. It won't bother me, and look on the bright side. No one here is going to judge you for your body or your modesty." She led her lover to the empty tree home, and she was surprised by the niceness of the inside.

The floor was covered by thick woven mats for a soft floor, and there was a large bed made of many fur pelts. The doorway was covered by a thick pelt for warmth and privacy at night, and there was even a small stone pit in the center of the house for a cooking fire, and there was a hole in the roof that could be opened or shut with a rope pulley to let the smoke out. The mats seemed to be very sturdy, and even a bit glazed over by something, likely to prevent any accidental fires. There were no windows, though, but that mattered little. "Wow.... Nice place..." Amanda set their things in the corner, next to the bed, then smiled at Shadow. "So, would you like to take a quick stroll around the village before bed, and if so, would you like to do it naked?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2726200 "I would love to stroll around the village you will have to narratate what's happing to me though." She said before she began to strip down. "I think this is what they call going native." She said before giving a giggle before wondering if that might not be polite to say. when she had finished stripping she wrapped her wings about herself parting for warmth and partly because she wasn't quite secure about being nude in public still.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2726200 (I forgot to ask, his did you hurt your arm and how is it?$

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda giggled and held her lover close, having stripped naked herself. "Hey, don't worry, honey, you're beautiful. You have no reason to hide yourself. And if you're still cold, I did pack some full-leg wool socks, with openings for our toes so we can still climb. Would you like a pair, sweetie? I also have full-arm fingerless gloves as well. And we'll be snuggling together the whole way, you know. We'll be just fine, sweetie." The reptilian mare slipped on a set of sea green socks and cloves, and she offered a violet colored set to Shadow.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Woke up with intense pain in my elbows. Hurts to bend my arms, but I can still use my hands, thankfully.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2727043 Shadow smiled as she took the socks and slipped them over her legs.She also slipped the long finger less gloves all the way down her arms and past her elbows. Once that was done shadow held onto her lover tightly and whispered. "Ok I'm ready." Before folding her wings onto her back. She hoped the villages didn't think her strange. She hopped she wasn't forced to use magic sense she was unsure how this tribal species would react to it.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Did she put the gloves on? You didn't say.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda held her lover around the waist and led her out of their home to the surprisingly large treetop village. She led her through the different areas, and though a few seemed to be either slaughterhouses for meat, infirmaries, and there was even an actual library with books, most of the tents seemed to be homes. There was also something interesting: many of the reptilians were wearing tooth necklaces, some with more teeth than others. It was probably a sign of rank, based on how many creatures one has hunted, and the teeth identified each creature. And, as always, most went around naked or in loincloths and some hides made into cloaks and simple clothing to keep warmer as the sun went down. "Wow... Oh! There are clothes after all. I guess the area down below is sort of a party area. Makes sense. Space is a little tight up here, as is. Would you like to see if I could get us some simple clothes? They're just going to be some hides made into cloaks over one shoulder and skirts, essentially. No sleeves or excessive stitching."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2727478 "I like the sound of that it sounds simplistic and unspoiled... Maybe tell make us hunt for out own pelts." Shadow seemed awefully excited about this new land and his it was sort if like getting back to nature. Perhaps this could be a winter home for the couple. Away to escape the bleakness and cold if canterlot in winter. "If they have parties maybe we could join some?" Shadow was very hey excited

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda smiled as she looked about, and she looked back down at the ground below. "Perhaps. I can see a big fire pit down below, well used. I wonder what they do for food besides hunting. We should see if we can find the leader or chief somewhere. Perhaps he or she will be able to explain things better. Hmm.... Whoa!" Amanda's eyes widened as she laid her eyes on an amber-scaled mare with an abundance of teeth around her neck, and a muscled body like Amanda's, as just about everyone here bore. But the most striking feature was her eyes. She was blind, victim if something scratching her across the eyes, as told by the long, jagged scars, but she moved about and even leapt from tree to tree with even more grace than some of the others. "Wow... She's blind, but she's one of the best hunters here! Maybe she could help you learn to get around better! Let's track her down sometime tomorrow. She looks busy right now."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2727669 "really cool" shadow follows the footsteps of the blind reptilian with her ears. "I should probibly start learning your langague while I'm here I guess. She thought about the threesomes and foursomes Amanda had described earlier and wondered if Amanda would be up for one of those as long as she and her were together in it. "We're do you think the leader is.."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda giggled and looked to a particularly large and decorated tent. "I'm guessing it would be the metaphorical mansion among the tents, eh? Wow, this village is huge..." Amanda led her lover into the tent, looking around inside. It was similar to their own home, albeit larger and a bit more decorative. Sitting by the cooking fire in the center was a crimson reptilian mare, a herm by the visible sheath, and she had a sort of headdress on, a small one made of teeth to appear as a crown. She also had three full necklaces of teeth, many of them sharp. She looked up with a smile at the two as she roasted a large piece of meat on a stick. "Hello. Welcome." She said in Equish. "You must be the new arrivals from the northern lands. Oh! And you must be..." Her brow furrowed in thought, and Amanda giggled and said "I just go by Amanda now, ma'am."

The chieftain nodded and set her meat aside on a wooden plate. "My name translates to Scarlet in your language, and I wish you both the best stay here. If you are considering ever staying permanently, though we will not force you to, this village is quite safe. We are healthy, the jungle provides for all our needs, and we are the strongest in the jungle by far. We have met others from the northern lands, and from the east, both speaking your language. Though not many here know your language, anyone here can learn it from our library. We have traded pelts and other things with travelers and merchants from other lands, and it is easy to do so, as the seashore is only about ten miles east. An hour's travel there and an hour back. We collect seawater and boil it to collect sea salt, to preserve meat. It is something our tribe was taught to our previous leader many years ago, and it is now preserved in one of our many books in the library." Scarlet giggled and said "Forgive me, I do not often get to speak to anyone new. You must be looking for something, yes?"

Amanda smiled and nodded. "Yes, we were looking for some clothing to wear." Scarlet smiled and said "Of course. I shall have a set of outfits delivered to your home. Of course, I will ask that anything else you need, you will hunt yourself. Do not worry, if you need help, there are many, many able hunters that can help you. And miss?" She said as she looked to Shadow. "You may have come across Durga when you walked through the village. She is one of our best hunters, despite her blindness, and she can help you to hunt and move about easily, if you have not learned already."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2729894 "Thank you scarlet," shadow said with a smile "in my land I live the complex life of royalty being that I am the sister to the ruler of the Northern most land my people know of. I find the opportunity to live a simplistic life, Even just for a while for part of a year, A fascinating prospect, which I'm hoping I'll give me many new experiances and challenges.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Scarlet giggled and smiled warmly at Shadow. "Well, your Highness," she said with a playful tone. "You are both welcome here anytime, and I will make sure to keep your home reserved for you whenever you visit. Go and explore for a little while. The sun has yet to fully set. I will make sure some fresh food and clothes are in your home when you return to it." Amanda bowed her head in respect and smiled. "Thank you, ma'am." The mare led Shadow out of the tent and squeezed her hand. "This was a good idea to come here. This place is so nice. I guess there's really no reason for any fighting, or stealing, or anything like that when everyone works together and lives off the land. Where would you like to go now, sweetie? Would you like to go to the library so I can read you some books, perhaps?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2730151 she nods happily "I love it here so much, I think I might push an act through parliament to keep this paradise unspoiled and unspotted." She said as she took her hand and let her lover led her to the libaray. They where able to bump into other villagers and then shadow realized she needed to ask something. "Amanda are their other mares with members here?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

[There's not a real lack of males. The population is 2/5 female, 2/5 male, and 1/5 herm. And how is she actually telling the difference between males and females/herms?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2731118 (she knows the difference because of the tones in there voices and she's only heard females speak so she doesn't know that there are any males)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Not including the 800+ villagers talking around her...]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2731161 are you ok cater?

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Just tired...]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor
Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda gave an "mm-hmm" as she led her lover through the village. "Yes. The chief was one, and there are several around us. They seem to be fairly common. Hmm...." Amanda looked up to see the sun setting further. "Perhaps the library should wait until tomorrow. It is getting later than I expected. Our food and clothes should have been delivered, though. Let us get some dinner, sweetheart."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2737739 she nods in agreement before saying "I'm starved." A stomach growl emphasized this fact. "I don't him I ever got any food on the zepplin besides you seed. Soooo delicious!" She said licking her lips at the very though of it

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda grinned as her member snaked up from her sheath and went between Shadow's breasts, poking at her lips as they walked along, the tip beading with her incredibly musky seed. "Would you like some more, baby? I can pump it out at will. Just put your lips around the tip, and I'll do the rest."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2738061 shadow smiled and nuzzled I before saying. "I love you," before placejng her lips about her lovers tip and begins suckle on it like a new born babe. The wafting scent of her musk caused her to real and become unsteady.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda held Shadow around under her arm as they walked, gently massaging the alicorn's breast as they walked along. When Shadow started suckling, she began pumping out some of her seed in a small, constant stream, like what would come out of a straw. She slowed down a little as they walked, wanting to enjoy the moment with her beautiful lover.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2738273 shadows walking became more I stabled as they went along. One time went she broke away for air she said in between licks. "You musk.... and seed ... I-it's intoxicating..." She said before nuzzling Amanda and nearly putting all her wiegth onto Amanda.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda giggled and scooped her lover up in her arms, still feeding Shadow her seed as she carried her into their home. In the corner were several baskets of fruit, veggies, and salted meats that could all be found in the jungle. They looked quite tasty. And on the bed were several neatly folded tribal garments, the simple ones that were able to keep one warm without covering too much up. She used her tail to carefully move the clothing over by her backpack, then she laid Shadow down on the bed and laid beside her, still feeding the alicorn her seed. She liked seeing her lover so happy, and she was going to make sure she did everything she could to please Shadow.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2745299 shadow cooed softly as she was layed down in the soft pelts. Slowly, to show her affection for Amanda, she wrapped her arms around her member and her wings around the rest of her body. She seemed to becoming more and more drowsy due to the way she was nodding of.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda moaned softly and giggled, stroking Shadow's mane and nuzzling her soft feathers. "Mmm... Go ahead and rest, sweetie... I'll wake you when dinner's ready, okay?" The reptilian mare kept feeding her lover her musky seed, wanting her to be totally relaxed. After all that's happened, she deserved to rest.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2745788 shadow smiled and let ever muscle in her body relax on the pelt bed before she begins to breath softly and slowly and dream of Amanda. She loved the repitillan so much that she couldn't bear to part with her even when sleeping

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda smiled and slowly withdrew her member, laying a fluffy pelt blanket over her lover before standing up and looking at the cooking fire spot. There was a set of metal bars in the shape of a grill to the side of the fire pit, likely to grill food, made from metal given my traders. There was also a flint knife with a cloth handle, and a small bar of steel for lighting the fire. Amanda went outside and collected some dry branches that fell from the trees, then went back inside and set them in the pit. She then took the knife and steel, and used them to spark the wood. She blew softly on the sparks until the logs were burning softly, then moved the grill over the fire. Amanda set a few veggies and pieces of steak on the grill, then pulled the rope on the wall to open the hatch in the roof to let the smoke out.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2745871 the aroma of the cooking food made shadow's mouth water and drool. Her sliava starts to wet the pelts beneath her head. She contuined to sleep though. She was beging to dream about the excitement of the hunt and the joy of takeing down a prey. She even began to kick and thrash happily

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda giggled at her lover and turned over the food, letting them cook to the perfect amount. When they were done, Amanda set the food on plates and went over to her lover, nuzzling the alicorn's cheek. "Wake up, sweetie. Dinner time."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2745961 she smiled happily a sat up. "I had such a wonderful dream. I immanged that I took down a HUGE bision and I was prazied by the entire tribe." She said before reciving a plate. "You know I think I'm getting comfortible about going around with no clothes on. "

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda smiled and giggled as she sat beside her marefriend and took a bite from a veggie that looked, and tasted, similar to squash, but it was sweeter. "Mmmm.... Good food... Perhaps we could go hunting tomorrow, though I doubt there are bison in a jungle this thick. Bison are animals that like plains and fields. I would assume there to he some sort of herd or group animal, though. How is your food, darling?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2746061 "lovely" she said as she bit into the stake. It wasn't beef but it was still quite good. seeing the lack of utensils she used her hands and teeth to to there her bites of the large slab of meet. It made he feel wild in an exciting and sexy way.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda's tail wrapped itself around Shadow's waist, holding her close as Amanda contninued eating her veggie. "Would you like to do something before we go to bed? Perhaps i could read you one of your books? Oh! That reminds me, i had brought a satelite radio. Princess Celestia said that it works anywhere because of the magic gems she had sent into the atmosphere. Would you like to listen to something?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2746382 "I'd love to." Shadow said as she snuggles into the Reptilian mare. Slowly shadow began to slip herself into Amanda's lap. "I want to be with you forever, I would love to have your foals.. I would love to have you be with me always and forever"

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Sorry for the wait.]

Amanda set her plate aside and held her lover around the waist, squishing their hefty bosoms together. It was then, feeling over Shadow's body with her hands, did Amanda notice something. "Oh, sweetie? Check the size of your breasts. And your hips and rump. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised to find some additional effects of our blood bonding."

[They're at similar sizes as Amanda's. :pinkiehappy:]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2749812 she smiled and rubbed the top of her breasts. "oh this is nice...." She then turned about and rubbed her bum as well. "W-W-wow...." He smiled and checked her hips. "These are bigggg, she said with a gleeful smile. " she also noticed her scales came up under her chin and smiled

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda grinned and laid down, gently pulling her lover atop her, then reaching down and pulling the blankets over them. She had already put out the fire and closed the hatch, leaving the home warm and cozy. The mare slid her hands down under the blankets to gently hold and grope Shadow's huge, muscled bum. "Ohhhh yes... You are so beautiful, my love..." Amanda felt their huge breasts squished together, providing soft pleasure to them as Amanda closed her eyes and laid her head back.

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 306