The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 306 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 306
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2661431 "ohh that feels good.." She says happily, as her tail wiggles about "I'm so glad that I'm attractive to you..." She then nuzzles her lover before saying. "Come on lets get dressed, "I'll were something with a midriff so you can look at my scales still"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda grinned and kept rubbing her lover's beautiful black scales, licking Shadow's cheek as well. "Mm... Show those scales off, baby... They're better than jewelry..." The reptilian mare was finding herself very attracted to her marefriend's scales. Amanda's own scales were like jewels the color of the sea, and they contrasted well to Shadow's beautiful obsidian scales.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2664635 shadow smiled and let her hand gently drag down her marefriend's cheek befor she found herself a pair of shorts and a tank top that stopped aboved her perfect little belly button. She also decided to put on decorate sandles instead of shoes and chose sunglasses over her usual blind fold. "What do you think?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda smiled at the outfit, but frowned as she looked outside. "That looks lovely, sweetheart, but perhaps something warmer? It is transitioning into autumn, after all... I'm going to wear some longer clothing. I find that I very much like turtleneck sweaters..." She said with a smile, placing a soft kiss on Shadow's cheek. "And you will look good no matter what you wear."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2665176 "ok.." She said slightly disapointed before changing into a tight long sleeved shirt and jeans. She was disapointed because she wanted everyone to see the scales her mare friend considered so bueatiful. "Do you think I'm still warm blooded or cold blooded?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda slid into her choice of clothing, a pair of jeans and a turtleneck shirt, and she also put on a pair of wool socks and slip-on shoes, careful not to cut them with her claws. She normally went barefoot since her feet were so tough, but it was getting colder out. "Oh, you're still warm-blooded, my love. Hmmm... Oh, I know. How about you wear a tee shirt with a midriff and a jacket of some sort over it with the zipper open, and if it gets too cold, you can just zip up the jacket. I didn't really want to go outside if it was too cold, anyway."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2665682 "ok!" She said cheerfully as she changed her clothes to the desired outfit. Gleefully she rubbed her sexy smooth belly coated with her black scales that shone in the sunlight

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda put her arm around Shadow's waist, holding her close and using her other hand to rub across the alicorn's exposed tummy. "Unf... You are so beautiful, baby.... Let's take a walk around the castle together. I'll be here with you the whole time."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2666854 shadow smiled and kissed her before exiting the room. "Let's find my Anutie Luna, I cant wait to see figuratively what her reaction is to the new me." As they passed by, shadow notice the clinking armor of the guards shifting uncomfortably ehen shadow and Amanda passed by.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda held Shadow around her waist a little tighter, nuzzling her cheek. "Don't pay attention to them, my love. You are beautiful, and you deserve to be proud of your body. You are the most attractive mare I have ever met, and I am glad I am your marefriend." When the two of them came upon Princess Luna's office, the nocturnal diarch was getting ready for bed. She looked up at Shadow and Amanda with tired, but friendly eyes. "Oh, hello you two- Shadow, dear, why do you have scales?" Amanda chuckled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head. "It is a long story... but is she not beautiful?" The reptilian mare rubbed a hand across Shadow's abdomen, both of their scales twinkling like gemstones. Luna smiled widely at the sight. "Oh, yes. It is like the scales are made of pure obsidian. It's quite exotic." The princess yawned and gave Shadow a small smooch on the forehead as she stood up. "Well, I must retire to bed. I shall be awake after sunset, if either of you wish to converse with me further." The lunar princess walked out of her office towards her bedroom, and Amanda gave her lover a lick on the cheek. "Where to now, sweetheart?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2672029 "we have a nice heated pool down in the basement, of course certain limitations wood keep me in the shallows but I still think we'd have fun." She said as she gently nuzzled her whole body against Amanda. She really wanted to see his her new scales performed in water.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda squeed and held Shadow tightly, continuing to walk towards the basement. "I'm a very good swimmer, my love. I'll keep you safe." The reptilian mare, once they reached the pool room, shed her clothes and walked into the shallow water. "Come into the water, my love. The stairs are right in front of you."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2672262 shakes smiled and stripped down and and stepped into th pool her scales looking even more shiney when wet. The small waves lapped at her body makeing her giggled at the sensation. The colrine smell wasn't over powering but I did make the pool smell fresh.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda moved behind Shadow and gently began massaging her shoulders, running her long tongue across the alicorn's cheek. "You're so beautiful..." She whispered. "I will always love you, Shadow... My beautiful marefriend...."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2672554 "I will love you forever and always as well lovely Amanda..." She said before leaning back and nuzzling her cheek. She could feel her loves breasts and smooth stomach press against her own large and soft wings. Her aunts kept insisting to help shadow preen them every week like clockwork, leaving her with high quality plumage.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda quickly got up from the pool and grabbed one of the inflatable pool beds lying around, and put it on the water. She laid herself upon it, and gently pulled Shadow atop her, letting them cuddle as they relaxed naked in the pool. "Mmm... Oh, sweetheart..." Amanda's hands gently began fondling the alicorn's supple rump, feeling the fur and enjoying the sensation of their scaly breasts squished together.

[Story ideas. 1: Amanda and Shadow get to visit Amanda's homeland. 2: Shadow helps Amanda to become more accepted by the public. 3: Amanda and Shadow meet the changeling that blinded her, and they deal with it as they choose.

Any ideas you got, buddy?

Oh, and a kinky thing. Do you mind if Amanda grows a member? It's going to be a prehensile one. They could have some fun with that. :heart: I'd also like to hear if you had any kinky ideas as well.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2679397 (ok, and let's see them visit Amanda's homeland, but meet hat jerkish changling there or at least on the way. Perhaps Amanda's race is all female so some grow members to reproduce.)

Shadow cooed as she let her tail drag in he water behind them. She carefully nuzzled Amanda's cheek and let her while body relax. There was nothing hat could break her peace now, all there was is her, Amanda and the water.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Maybe. Perhaps some females grow members since the male to female ratio is low. And they'll meet the changeling... perhaps on the zeppelin, or maybe the changeling actually fled to Amanda's homeland? He would smell different from Amanda's species, so it would be hard for him to hide if he did.]

Amanda kissed and licked Shadow's cheeks and lips and lavished her with affection. Her tail wrapped itself around her lover's own long tail, and her hands continued to massage the alicorn's decently large rump. "Mmm... You are so beautiful... Eep!" The reptilian mare felt a new pressure in her groin as something made its way out of her body. She now had a sheath, and from that sheath rose a four inch wide, tentacle-like equine member, and she could feel that it was very, very long. "Oh, my..." It wormed itself up against Shadow's abdomen and off to the side. "This is new..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2679868 (they can meet him on the zeplin)

"W-what's that?" Shadow said as she felt her lovers new member rub itself against her scaled belly. She was worried that it could be some sort of parasite that was doing some sort of underside

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda blushed as she looked over her new endowment. "Um... It seems I have... male parts now... And it is... um... prehensile... I hope this doesn't bother you, my love... I don't know where it came from..." The reptilian mare tried to move her strange new shaft, and found she could control it and move it about as easily as she moved her tongue. "It's certainly unique..." She tried flexing it, and she found she could make it swell and expand to seven inches wide with ease.

Comment posted by Cobalt the Kitsune deleted Jan 24th, 2014
Craterfist
Group Admin

[Can you please fix the spelling and words in your post, please?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2680284 "is this normal for your species?" Shadow asked as she curiously felt her lovers new genatila. She then burst into a smirk and started to giggle. "This is soo cool! You could bread yourself if you really wanted to!"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda gave a soft nod, moaning softly and drawing it back into her sheath. "I think so... I don't quite remember... It's been so long since I have been home..." The mare held Shadow tightly, stroking her mane. "But I only wish to make new memories with you, my love."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2680502 " we could go there for a holiday... I love to see where you came from..." Shadow said as she nuzzled and kissed Amanda. There intertwined tails began to swish about in the water sending ripples across the still water.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda giggled as she felt her lover swishing their tails about, and she moved her tail in time with Shadow's, gently pushing them across the large pool. "I don't remember where it is, except that it is very far south. Don't you remember me saying it isn't on any maps? We would have to find the explorer zeppelin that went to my land that I cam back on."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2681173 "that shouldn't be too hard." Sadie said as she gently turned over on her back was resting against her strong lover. "I am Luna and Celestis's niece after all. We could go there in the lap of luxury if we find the navagator." She used magic to keep there small raft away form the edges

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Who's Sadie???]

Amanda held her lover around her waist, gently fondling the alicorn's breast with a hand. "Mmm.... That would be nice, my love..." She kissed Shadow's cheek and blushed as she asked "Would you like to have some fun when we get out of the pool? I would like to put my new endowment to use, if that is alright..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2681933 ( "meant shadow...)
"I would very much like that." She said as she moaned hoping that her lovers endowment would feel good to her. "Come on know I'm ready to go." She said happily as she made the raft float toward the steps.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Quick question, how does Shadow know where the edges and the steps are? She's blind, and there isn't exactly any noise to help her, and her sense of smell is muffled by the chlorine.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2682326 the ripples in the water slapsh against the edges

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Which also splash against their floating bed, their tails, and the walls all at once.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2682436 (hmm I dunno perhaps she sences it with magic

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Sure. You did that with Cobalt on one of our previous threads. Can you just write a short thing of them going back to their room?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2682819 Shadow smiles and gets out of the pool and puts on her cloahts again. As she began to walk back to there room she notices that guards are shuttering and shifting when she and Amanda passed. Perhaps Celestia and or Luna had chewed out there recent behavior.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda led her lover back to their room with a look of satisfaction in her eyes, glad that the two diarchs were so keen on helping her and Shadow. Once they were inside, she shed her clothes and climbed under the bedcovers. "Come join me, my love. I wish to bring you the pleasures you desire..." She said with a soft, sensual purr.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2687520 shadow smiled and took off her top and bra before entering the bed. "I love you." She purred back at her lover. As she let magic undo her bottom half she started to feel her lovers groin in attempts to find her sheath.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda purred and let her member come out of her sheath to a length of three feet and a width of six inches, and she stiffened the muscles so she had a proper, straight shaft to use, throbbing against Shadow's chest. "Mmm... Is this too big, sweetheart? You can feel it to get a sense of size. I just want you to be comfortable with this. This is all for you."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2688764 she smiles and runs her hands all over it. Her smile fades and she gulp... "I-it's a little big..." That was an obvious understatement, she was honestly scared that, that Monster would tear her in two.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Can we do some musk intoxication again, now that Shadow has a superbly heightened sense of smell and Amanda has a member? And how do you feel about public sex? I personally find myself liking it, so long as it's not degrading to either of the ones doing it.]

Amanda pulled her member inside a bit and shrunk it down to two feet and five and a half inches wide. "There. It's about two thirds the first size. Does this feel better, or do you want it smaller, sweetie? I can do whatever you'd like to make you happy."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2689006 (hmmnnn it could be common in her homeland... And I think musk intox would be cool)
Shadow nodded and layed on her back. She used her own fingers to open up her slit to her lover. "I'm ready Amanda. I ready to have you take me." She said with a seductive grin. Hoping that she would be able take it all without being ripped in two.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Well, get musk intoxicated, then! They're both aroused, and Shadow has an incredible sense of smell!]

Amanda smiled widely and nodded, climbing atop her lover. "Here I go... One, two..." The mare slowly began pushing her shaft inside Shadow's marehood, rocking her hips and moaning as her marefriend's flesh stretched and molded around her massive member. "Ohhh honey.... This feels so good... Does it feel good for you?" She asked softly, staring down at Shadow's face.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2689260 she winced at the pain of penetration But when the set of Amanda's musk mixed with the pleasure she now feel she couldn't help but moans louady and purr out "ohhhh yes."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda smiled and moaned as she slowly worked her shaft in deeper, rubbing her beautiful, curvaceous body against her lover's own. "Mmm... Oh, you feel so good...." The reptilian mare worked her shaft all the way up to Shadow's cervix. "Okay... here goes..." She began gently pushing against her lover's cervix, wanting to enter her womb and give her pleasure like nothing she has ever felt before.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2690858 she moans as she felt something being forced into her womb. She moaned happily she thrashes and holds Amanda tigthly close to her chest and smiled happily. "I-I love you so much." She said as he mind was weakened by over powering pleasure and the intoxicating scent of Amanda's musk.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[A little longer, pretty please?]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda began thrusting deep into Shadow's womb, letting her member get a little longer by a few inches, to thirty inches long, and a half inch wider to six inches wide. "Mmm.... I'm yours, Shadow..." She whispered soothingly. "I'm your mare... I belong to you, and I will love and protect you... Nothing will make me leave your side..."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2695084 as Amanda starts hiting the back of shadows womb she starts giving off even more effeminate moans and pants. "Mmmm-ahhhhh" she cries out as her wings and eyes spread in orgasmic bliss.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda pulled her member back into her sheath by a small, precise amount, making sure that she hilted inside her lover's marehood just as the tip bumped the back of her womb. "Mmm.... Ohhh...." The mare began thrusting a bit faster, and her hand stroked Shadow's cheek lovingly. "I love you, Shadow... My beautiful, wonderful mare..."

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 306