The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 306 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 306
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2640612 "was that Celestia?." Shadow asked as she set herself up against her head board. She could her the food cart clatter as it rolls in. She could asleep smell the pasta and garlic bread on the plate. It was making her hungry as her stmsch began to rubble.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda set a plate of spaghetti and meatballs in Shadow's lap, along with garlic bread, then got her own food and climbed back into bed with her lover, eagerly digging into her dinner and keeping her tail around her marefriend's waist.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2640969 "how is it sweaty?" Shadow asked as she tried to pop the caps
Of the bottled colas Celestia had brought them. Shadow ate her pasta more elagently twirling her spaghetti about her fork and putting it into her mouth. The marninara scaue they had doused the meal with was simply devine. The meatballs were also to die for. But her favorite part of the meal was the buttery garlic beard with the right amount of herbs and olive oil.

Craterfist
Group Admin

"How is it sweaty?"

[Laughing my ass off right now.]

Amanda smiled as she watched her lover enjoy her meal. She was never very picky with her food, so long as it tasted good, and this most certainly tasted very, very good. She wolfed it down to start, but forced herself to slow down and enjoy each bite, though she took very big bites. Soon, she was finished, and she looked over to the cart and leaned over to grab one of the glass soda bottles. Curious as to why her marefriend liked this colorful drink, the reptilian mare used her claws as a bottle opener and took a soft sip. Her eyes widened. This was incredible. "This is good..." She mumbled as she looked at the bottle in her hand.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2642170 "I know right!" Shadow said as when gave a smile. She could feel her lovers excitement and curiousity, and it made her feel wounderful. " don't drink it to fast though it the bubbles with come up through your nose, there are serveal other verities. I love he furit flavored ones."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda sipped the soda and grinned at the flavor, then set it on the nightstand and cuddled up with Shadow. "Did I make you feel good?" She asked with a hopeful smile, thinking back to their pre-dinner activities.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2646096 "yes Amanda." Shadow said as she cuddled up next to her lover. "You made me feel very good." Amanda's tongue had felt better than any stallion shadow had before. Maybe her love for her augmented it greatly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda blushed as she laid on her back, spreading her legs beneath the covers. "Um... Can you please do me now?" Taking care of her lover had gotten her aroused, and she needed Shadow's loving touch to sate her passion.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2646165 "umm sure!" Shadow blushed she had only pleased a mare one time int her life and now when she really needs to perform she had no idea hat to do. Carefully she put herself in between her legs and began to stroke her slit with her palm.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda purred and laid her long tail across her lover's back to encourage her to continue. "Mmmm.... That's so good... Do what you feel okay doing..." She said lovingly. She wanted Shadow to be comfortable while doing this, regardless of her own pleasure.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2646188 shadow smiled and begain to lean in and start licked her folds. Carefully she began to explore her wet folds with her articulate fingers "d-does this fell good love." She asked she wanted so much to please her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda grinned and purred as she stroked Shadow's mane with her hand. "Yes... Oh, yes.... That's so good... Please.... more..." The reptilian mare was in need of release after years of going without, and she wouldn't want anyone else but her beautiful lover to touch her like this.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2646461 carefully shadow tries to insirt a few fingers into her moist honneypot (if that's ok with you) and begins to lap at what she hopes was the bundle of nerves know as the ciltorus. She hope that his act would please her lover completly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda gasped as she felt her clit licked at, and she let out a long, loud moan. "Oh..... Right there... That's so goooooood...." She placed both her hands on Shadow's head, her mind swimming with so much stimulation. She would reach her peak soon if this was kept up.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2646750 she countiued to pump her fingers into her most cavern and begins to suckle on her cilt like a baby suckle on a mothers nipple in hopes to pleasure her love beyound all perivous experiances

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda squealed as her hips jerked, and her juices splashed onto Shadow's face. The mare came down from her climax and purred happily, reaching down and gently pulling her blind lover atop her body. "Oh, my love... Thank you... Did... Did you want to perhaps.... go shopping tomorrow? We could get a radio, if you'd like. There are some very good radio dramas on at night." She offered, wanting to be considerate of her blindness.

Craterfist
Group Admin
Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2652033 " id love to get a radio." Shadow said cheerfully. As she nuzzled. "Although uiwould like to hear you read, to me from time to time. I love books and if I could here you narrate them that be so cool... Anuty Celestia always gives me the best books, without fail, on my birthday... Speaking of my birthday, it's coming up in about a week... You don't have to get me anything if you don't want to."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Umm.... Can you clean the spelling up, please?]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Thank you.]

Amanda nuzzled Shadow's cheek back, holding her lover in her strong arms. "Of course I will get you something. Just please be patient with me if I am to read to you. It did not grow up with your language." Amanda's mind began racing with ideas. What to get Shadow for her birthday? Perhaps some musical something or other? Something she could touch and feel? Perhaps she could prepare some food in the way of her homeland.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2658410 "well then it would be good practice for learning and becoming even more fluent." Shadow said before she yawned and layed her head in Amanda's shoulder. "I glad I meet you. My life has been so empty since I've been blinded I'm glad to see you've filled that hole."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda gently pulled Shadow onto her lap and held her tightly, her tail wagging under the blankets. "I love you, Shadow. You make me feel loved and safe like no one else has. I will protect you with my life." She vowed, licking her lover's cheek and resting back against the pillows.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2660216 "I love you too Amanda," she said as she leaned in and kissed her . "Don't ever leave my side. You are my only light in my dark world, don't take that light away, don't leave me in the dark..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda's tail wrapped around Shadow's waist, and her arms tightened around the alicorn's back. "Never." She whispered. "I will never leave your side. We will never know a moment apart, my love. I won't ever leave you helpless. If I have to leave your side, I will still find a way to keep you safe. I swear on my life that you will be safe and loved as long as we are together."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2660644 "and will be together forever right?" Shadow said the innocence of a pleading little filly in her voice. She would never forgive herself if this bueatiful mare was slain or they well out of love and parted ways

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I had an idea. What if part of Amanda's culture was a "blood bond" instead of marriage, and this caused a few fun transformations in Shadow?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2660883 like and under belly of scales and a lizard tail?

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Maybe, if you'd like. Change her however you wish. Whatever you think would bring them closer. Maybe the ability to turn invisible if she stands still? Anything you think would be useful/good-looking.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda used her claws to make a small incision on Shadow's palm, letting it bleed a bit, then doing the same to her own. She held Shadow's hand tightly, letting their blood mix and flow into one another's bodies. "Forever. Together forever, my love." When she removed her hand, she licked her palm and her lover's palm as well, cleaning the blood and letting the small wounds heal.

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2661197 shadow looked at Amanda slightly confused. "w-what was that?"she asked. She was more concerned why her love felt it was nessassrry to hurt her than angry towards her for the damage delt.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda's eyes widened, and she placed a deep kiss on Shadow's lips. "I'm sorry, my love. I forgot to explain. It's something from my homeland. A blood bond, I think you would call it. It's a way to show absolute and undying loyalty to another. I did it because I will always be loyal to you. I'm sorry if I worried you. I just did it without thinking."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2661431 "don't worry about it I can work to learn about you customs if you learn about ours in equestria." Shakes gave a long opened mouthed yawned. "Suddenly I feel tried.... So very tried... Is that suppost to happen?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda giggled and held Shadow snugly to her chest. "Oh, my love, we just had such a passionate night... You're probably just tired... I know I am... Let us rest..." She closed her eyes, smiling and cradling her beautiful lover in her arms beneath the blankets. Nothing could ever make her love Shadow any less.

[Skip to morning? Change Shadow all you'd like.]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2661600 Shadow woke with a start when her anut Celestia came in with a cart of food. She jumped so high that she clung to the celling with her tallons, wait she didn't have tallons at the end of her fingers before she went to bed. She could feel her new lizard like tail moved about under her. Her belly and underside of her arms were all coated in obsidian black scales that were slightly refelctive. Her breasts, except for her nipples were also covered in scales but they looked a bit more plyible

Craterfist
Group Admin

[So her tail is also just fur-covered, or does it have scales along the underside as well?]

Celestia's eyws widened, and she didn't yell. She just looked to the wide-awake Amanda, silently nodding to her to take care of her lover. Amanda hopped onto the ceiling with Shadow and apoke softly in her ear (reptilian ear or pony ear?). "My love, you are clinging to the ceiling. Let your legs drop down and dangle for a second beneath you, then let go with your hands, and you will land on the bed."

[Perhaps Shadow has gained Amanda's incredible senses of smell and hearing, and she can use those to navigate instead of sight?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2663636 (scales along the bottom, and pony ear)
Shadow breaths raggedly as for a second or to as her hyper-sensitive hearing makes her ears ring. After she stopped for a moment to clear her head she let her feet dangle. She though for a moment ho much she trusted Amanda. Then after reassuring herself she let go.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Shadow landed safely on her bed with a soft bounce, and Amanda dropped down onto the bed as well and pulled her lover into a hug. Celestia let out a sigh of relief and left the food cart, then walked over and kissed Shadow's forehead. "Are you alright, sweetheart?" Amanda nervously looked up to Celestia. "I... I think this change is my fault. I performed an old tradition from my homeland out of habit with her called a blood bond. I only did it because I wanted to show my loyalty to her..." She turned and nuzzled her lover's cheek, holding her tight. "Can you forgive me, my love?"

[Can you tell me Shadow's color scheme and cutie mark again, please?]

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2663943 (black braided mane, midnight blue coat, two crossed scythes for shadow magic)
"Of course I can, why would I be made about this." Shakes said with my smile. She took in a deep breath and smiled even brighter. "Bacon and eggs, with pankcskes and blueberry suryup my favorite...." She licked her lips and nuzzles amanda

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda smiled as she reached out and took the two plates, setting one on her lover's lap. Celestia smiled and quietly made her way out of the room. "Mmm...." Amanda moaned softly at the wonderful taste of the pancakes, as well as the fresh, crunchy bacon. "Would you like to just take a walk around the courtyard today, sweetie? It might help you with your new body. My species has very strong senses."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2663989 "yeah I know. I can smell the gardens form here....or anut Celestia's perfume I don't know which." She said before taking a bit of her own bacon she the. Realized her canines had elongated and sharpened. "New teeth... That's werid"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda giggled and ran her tongue across her own set of long, sharp teeth. "Yes, that's also a feature of my species. How long is your tongue, by the way? Mine is.... eighteen feet at full length. And be careful with it, you might have also gotten the bone needle in the tip. It's retractable, but it injects a potent... what's it called... neurotoxin. Can you feel any new muscles in your mouth?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2664044 "some yes...." She said before leting her tongue slither out of her mouth, ten feet all in all, no bone needle though. Quickly she retracted her tongue and smacked her chops. "So werid..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda looked over her lover's features once more. "Hmm... Could you attempt to vanish? Try... how do I put it... It's like a new, weak muscle group all over your body. It'll feel tingly if you do it." Amanda herself turned invisible without a sound, then turned back again. "It will also work with clothes on. I think it has something to do with how my species' scales affect the air around us. I'm not quite sure."

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2664081 shado nods and it tend every musculs in her body. She cold feel her whom body tingle like there was an electrical current running all the way through her. She stopped and asked Amanda excitedly, "I felt something!! did I do it !?did I do it!?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda squealed and clapped her hands in joy. "Oh, yes! You did it! You're invisible!" The reptilian mare kissed her lover's cheek and stroked her mane, nuzzling her lovingly. "I'm so happy with you, my love." After a second, she smiled again. "You know, I think some good has come from this. Perhaps you can use your new senses to navigate, in place of eyesight?"

Cobalt the Kitsune
Group Contributor

2664144 "that would be totally awesome!" She said before before Squeeing and nuzzling her love happily. She then reached out and snacked on some if the bacon that had been stacked high on a plate for Amanda and shadow to share. She could tell where the bacon was due to its potent smell.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Amanda munched on some bacon as well, looking over Shadow's body with a soft blush on her vibrant blue scales. "You know... Your scales are considered quite attractive by my species... And I do think they make you very beautiful..." She let her hand slowly rub over her lover's abdomen. "They're like pieces of onyx... So black and lustrous..."

Comment posted by Craterfist deleted Apr 24th, 2014
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 306