The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 238 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 238
Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle released her bosom and began wiping the seed of of herself, and she eagerly licked it up. She 'mmm'ed delightfully at the taste. Once she had most of it licked up, she laid down on her back and shimmied off her blue jeans. She looked to Stone and gave him a sensual smile. "My turn." She said playfully.

Midnight panted heavily and moaned deeply into Clockwork's mouth as she loving wrapped her wings around his back, and she gently stroked his mane with one hand. To be accepted was the one thing that she wanted out of her immortal life, and she finally had what she wanted in Clockwork. "Take me." She whispered softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone gently picked Eagle up, then laid her down on his own body with her legs straddling his head. "Mmm... Much better... Now I can snuggle you as well...." He bent in and began licking at the entrance to his lover's marehood, and his hands gently massaged her large rump. He might just have to go another round if he keeps getting this aroused tonight. "Mmm...."

Clockwork broke the kiss and placed sloppy kisses on Midnight's lips, and he began thrusting a bit faster and harder. "I'm yours forever, my love..." He panted out as he held his mare tightly. "I'm yours... I'll spend eternity with you..." The stallion let out a shout of pleasure and buried his face in Midnight's mane, breathing in her scent and letting it soothe him with each breath.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle squealed loudly with pleasure, and she writhed reflexively against Stone as her marehood was teased. "More!" She cried out. Her lips parted slightly as Stone's tongue licked at them, revealing her pink, moist flesh. Her breath was slow, heavy, and shuddering from being so aroused, and having her rump massaged was making her even warmer between the legs. If Stone would let her, she would take him for a wild ride.

Midnight clenched her eyes shut as she savored the feeling of Clockwork's shaft parting her tight walls repeatedly, and she let out a deep moan of pleasure. Her marehood was red, swollen, and dripping from arousal, which was a unique feeling that only turned her on more, resulting in an endless and sensual cycle of lust. "I need you..." She whimpered softly. "I need your love...I need your body...I need you so baaaaaad..." She said with immense passion and lust.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone buried his muzzle deep into Eagle's wet folds and licked hard and fast at her insides. "Mmm...." His lover tasted delicious, in his opinion. Everything about her was amazing. He swirled his tongue deep inside his mare, his hands massaging her large, toned rump eagerly. He was practically worshipping her backside, and he hoped it felt good to her.

Clockwork groaned and began thrusting even faster and harder, and he snuck a hand down and began to play with her clit. He flicked and rubbed and lightly squeezed the fleshy nub in the hopes of intensifying the pleasure his mare was feeling. "Muh-Midnight.... I love you... I'm y-yours..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle squealed a little louder as her marehood tingled powerfully with pleasure, and she began lightly grinding her hips into Stone's muzzle. Her loins were burning even hotter at the feeling of a tongue writhing within her folds, and she was eager to turn this into a night of passion and lust. She gripped the sheets with both hands and squeezed as the stimulation began setting off more nerves. "Yes!" She cried out.

Midnight clung to Clockwork tightly as her mouth fell open in a long, deep, loud moan. "I love you, Clockwork!" She cried out before burying her face in his shoulder. She let out a shudder and then a whimper as she savored the pleasure of having her plot rutted. "You satisfy me so well..." She said softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone used his hand to pinch and tease Eagle's clit as he licked deeper into his mare's folds. Nothing tasted quiet as sweet as his lover's nectar, and he would be eager to drink her feminine juices whenever he had the chance. His other hand massaged and groped her large rump. He was content to listen to the beautiful sounds of his mare's moans of pleasure, and his heart soared in the knowledge that he was making her happy.

Clockwork groaned and rubbed Midnight's clit furiously as he rutted his mare, panting in exertion and staring down at his lover's eyes. "Ohhh.... H-here I..." The stallion let put a shout and emptied his seed deep into Misnight's plot hole, warming her from the inside out. He collapsed atop the mare and panted heavily in exhaustion, though he bore a blissful smile. "I love you..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle's squeals neared screams as time passed, and she began to pant heavily. In a fit of passion she quickly took Stone's member into her mouth and began to bob her head, wanting to get her lover excited for another round of fun. She began to slowly swirl her tongue around his tip, and pull on it hard with her lips.

Midnight's body tensed up like steel cables as she clung to Clockwork like a magnet, then she threw her head back and cried out as her juices gushed out to coat both of their bodies. She panted heavily with a blissful grin as her powerful body relaxed, and she laid her head back on the couch. "You're amazing...I love you..." She panted out.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone let out a loud moan, and his massive member erected and pushed itself deep into Eagle's throat. The stallion licked as fast and hard as he could, wanting to move onto some other fun soon, now that he was aroused again. "Mmm..." He gave his lover's clit a firm squeeze and rolled it between his fingers, hoping to send her to orgasm.

Clockwork smiled and slowly withdrew his member, then laid down next to Midnight and licked her cheek. "Does my beautiful mare want her big, strong wolf now? Or would you like to wait?" The stallion pulled a blanket over them and nuzzled her cheek again. "And we can watch that movie whenever you'd like, my love."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle cried out into Stone's member as she wrapped her arms around his legs and clung to him tightly, and her juices gushed out onto his face. She pulled her mouth off of his member with a loud pop, and then carefully turned herself around so that she was face to face with him. She placed a deep kiss on his lips and moaned into his mouth, then quickly reached back and lined his member up with her marehood. She pushed her hips down with a loud moan, and then gave Stone another passionate kiss.

Midnight whimpered at the thought of being rutted by Clockwork's wolf form, and then she reached down and inserted two fingers into her marehood. "I want my wolf, I feel like I'm in heat." She said lecherously as she began to pant lightly. Merely being around Clockwork made her loins feel like they were on fire, but the idea of making love to him nearly overwhelmed her with lust.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone groaned loudly and gently grabbed onto Eagle's rump, groping her backside eagerly and letting her bounce her hips as she pleased. He stared up into his lover's eyes as his member pushed inside her womb, and his testes churned with seed, soon to be offered to the beautiful mare. "Ooohhh, honey... Mmm....."

Clockwork grinned and nodded, but he quickly stood up and said "Just a minute. I have a surprise for you." He went into the bedroom, and the sound of him transforming was heard, along with the sounds of a spell being cast. When he walked back out, his giant erect member was an extra eight inches long and three wide, and his now massive testes had doubled to two feet in diameter each, bulging in his scrotum between his legs. He sat down on the couch and wrapped his arms around Midnight's back, pulling her into his fluffy chest. "Surprise."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle wrapped her arms around Stone's back and clung to him tightly, then began bouncing herself up and down his shaft rapidly. She panted heavily and moaned loudly as pleasure flooded her system, and she began kissing Stone passionately. Her first orgasm had made her much more sensitive, and she would probably climax twice before her lover had his first.

Midnight looked up at Clockwork's face with a sensual grin, and she let out a shuddering breath. The mere sight of her lover's improved endowments made her so aroused that it hurt, and she would make sure that they wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon. She reached down with both hands and lined up her lover's massive member with her marehood, and she slowly guided it inside. She decided to take him slowly so that she could savor every moment of every inch penetrating her. She moaned and squealed lewdly as her folds were stretched more tightly than ever before, and her marehood was becoming more moist as time passed.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone moaned loudly and wrapped his arms around Eagle's back, his eyes shut tight. In a fit of lust and passion, he rolled them so he was atop Eagle, then began thrusting roughly into her wet folds, determined to tire her out tonight. She was going to sleep very well, if he could make it happen. He had stamina left to go all night with his lover.

Clockwork growled in pleasure and slowly rubbed his large hand up and down Midnight's back, then stopped on her large rump and took some time to gently grope and fondle it, drawing another moan and grow, from the werewolf. If his lover wanted to be rutted, he would gladly give it to her, once she had gotten settled in.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle squealed and then put a deep, passionate kiss on Stone's lips, and she moaned loudly into the embrace. She writhed her body against Stone as he made love to her, unable to stay still during so much stimulation. A few seconds later, she squealed into Stone's mouth as her second climax washed over her, and then she began bucking her hips into his member.

Midnight stuck her tongue out and began licking at Clockwork's powerful muscles as she continued to slowly lower herself onto his shaft, and her marehood quivered around his shaft as she felt his power. "You're so strong...it turns me on..." She said lusftully as she continued to lick. She looked up at Clockwork's face, and then pulled her tongue back into her mouth. "I want you to rutt me hard like the sexy beast you are." She said naughtily as she traced a finger down his chest. "I want to feel these powerful muscles of yours convulse against my body as you make me your mare."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone Skin snorted and bucked his hips in time with Eagle's own, and he used his elbows to support him above his lover. He was still close enough to keep their chests pressed together. The stallion could hold back his release for a while, and he planned to do so for as long a Eagle wanted. He was waiting until she asked for his release, or she simply passed out.

Clockwork gave a soft bark and bent down to kiss Midnight deeply, rubbing her rump with his thumb and gently fondling her bosom with the other hand. Once she had taken him inside, save for the knot, he stood up while cradling Midnight in his hands, then walked into the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. The werewolf placed his hands beside her head for support, then began bucking his hips at a fast pace, driving his massive member in and out of her stretched folds while his giant testes began to churn with seed. He stared down at his mare with his red eyes, conveying love and passion and lust to Midnight as he pounded into her wet folds.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle smiled blissfully as she looked up at Stone's face, and she moaned loudly with each thrust. She could already feel another orgasm building in her loins, and it would soon peak. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have a stallion so willing to pleasure her.

Midnight threw her head back and shouted ecstatically, her silver mane fanned out around her head. She was panting heavily, gasping for air as she felt pleasure like no other. She looked up at Clockwork with her bright sapphire blue eyes, and she grinned up at him blissfully. She reached up to her bosom and gave it a hard squeeze with both hands, and she moaned loudly as milk leaked from her nipples. "Ravage me, my love." She said shakily.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone began thrusting wildly into Eagle's hot, wet womb, grunting from the pleasure and snorting as he felt his lust guide his motions. His eyes stared down at Eagle's own with nothing but passion and desire for the beautiful mare. "Ahhh... Eagle... I l-love you...." He moaned out. He began thrusting a bit slower, but much harder, wanting to give as much pleasure as possible to his beautiful mare.

Clockwork stood up on all fours and used one arm to hold Midnight to his chest, then began thrusting into her folds with little restraint, his knot meeting her hips meeting in wet slaps while his testes audibly churned with seed. He let out a howl and threw his head back as he ravaged his mare, claiming her as his own, vowing his love to Midnight and his eternal desire for her body and her love. He would protect her forever, even if the stars died out and the end of time came upon them. He would still be there, as her mate and her guardian.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle shouted with every thrust as the wonderful sensations pounded her nerves, and then she climaxed for a third time. She gave a shaky a moan of pleasure as she savored the powerful ecstasy, and then she put a deep kiss on Stone's lips. She moaned deeply, and then slipped her tongue past his lips and began licking at his gums.

Midnight wrapped her arms, legs, and wings around Clockwork and clung to him tightly, then buried her face into his chest and screamed in ecstasy. Her marehood quivered around Clockwork's member with intense arousal as she felt his powerful muscles writhe and convulse against her body, which turned her on to no end. She squealed as she had another orgasm, and she squealed again as another hit her a few seconds later. It was an endless cycle of pleasure. She whimpered in squealed loudly as she held her third orgasm back with all her might, intending to let it build and build until she couldn't take it anymore. When it would be released, she would cry out to claim Clockwork as her mate, and that no one else would ever satisfy her like he did.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone showed no signs of slowing down, as his hips kept thrusting at their wild speed into his mare's folds. He felt absolutely wonderful, and he was going to ensure Eagle did as well. "Mmm.... Ohhh.... Honey....." Suddenly, he gasped and released a large volume of his seed into Eagle's womb, but he kept thrusting without fault. His heavy testes swelled once more with seed, ready to soon offer more of his essence to the beautiful mare.

Clockwork's rapid, rough thrusting kept going with no slowing down, and he growled and howled in the pure bliss, and the feeling of being accepted for who and what he was. He also felt the satisfaction of being a healthy male, one who could please such a beautiful mare as the one he was currently rutting and claiming as his own. His giant testes churned with seed and swelled in their scrotum. He held back, though, not wanting to let it out until Midnight has been completely satisfied.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle let out a squeal as she climaxed again merely from feeling Stone's seed shoot inside of her, and then she began sloppily kissing his neck. "I love you...I love you...I love you..." She moaned out.

Midnight suddenly tensed up as if her body was made entirely of steel, and she threw he head back and let out a long, loud, primal, feminine scream of ecstasy as the most powerful orgasm of her existence filled her mind with pleasure.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone grunted and kept his hips thrusting, snorting air through his nose. "Hhahh... Honey... C-can't do this.... forever..." He panted out, his eyes closed tightly and his teeth gritted in effort. He was doing his best to satisfy his lover, but he had been keeping this wild pace going non-stop for a while now.

Clockwork howled and threw his head back as he shoved his knot inside Midnight and let it swell up, locking her onto his shaft. His giant testes emptied themselves into Midnight's womb, stretching her obscenely with all the seed inside her. Her belly looked pregnant with multiple foals before his orgasm slowed to a halt, and the werewolf laid down on his back and panted happily. Clockwork stroked Midnight's back with a hand, staring up at her with affection in his eyes.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle let out a long squeal, and then threw her head back onto the pillows. "Let it out, baby. I want it..." She moaned out. She gave another small shout as she had another orgasm, and she panted heavily.

Midnight cooed softly as she began rubbing her face all over Clockwork's chest like a big cat, her breathing heavy as she showered him with affection. "I love you so much, Clockwork..." She said softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone needed no further encouragement. He thrust his hips forward one last time and shouted in pleasure as he pumped everything he had into Eagle's womb. It was a few seconds later when he collapsed atop his lover, panting and cuddling her tightly. "Oh, sweetheart.... That was amazing..."

Clockwork leaned forward and licked Midnight's cheek, and he let his hands wander across her beautiful body, stopping to fondle her rump and bosom. "I love you... too..." He whispered. He slowly stood up on all fours, with Midnight locked onto his shaft by the knot, and slowly walked out into the living room. He used his magic to put on another old movie, this one by the title of REC. It was in color, and it was one of Clockwork's favorites. He laid on his back sideways, making sure his lover could see the tv, then pulled a blanket over them and went back to idly massaging her beautiful body.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle cooed softly in response, and then placed a deep, passionate kiss on Stone's lips. "You were wonderful, baby. I'm glad that you find me so beautiful." She said softly. She relaxed into her lover's embrace, and then closed her eyes.

Midnight snuggled into Clockwork's body as she watched the movie with a content smile, and then she sighed happily. She was so happy to have someone as kind, loving, and passionate as Clockwork. He was a dream come true.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone hummed softly and sighed, slowly grinding his hips to give them more pleasure. "Mmm.... Did you wanna go to sleep, or... do something else....?" He asked lazily. He was much too relaxed to care either way. Any time spent with Eagle was time well-spent, in his opinion. She always made things wonderful. He couldn't imagine being without her anymore.

Clockwork held his beautiful mare to his fluffy chest and slowly let his large finger slid into her plot hole, stretching it a bit and letting his finger wiggle around inside, hoping to give Midnight more pleasure. The movie was starting to pick up, with a few infected running around the building the heroes were trapped in, and they had no weapons.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle took a deep breath and stretched her arms out to her sides, and then wrapped them back around Stone's back. "We could watch a movie for now. I just want to spend time with you."

Midnight mewled softly, and went limp against Clockwork's chest as she savored the new feeling. She wanted to melt into a puddle of goo at the moment, and she just might do that if Clockwork kept pleasuring her. "You're so perfect to me..." She said softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone slowly rolled so he was below his lover, then wrapped his arms around her waist and stood up from bed, still hilted inside her womb. He carried her to the living room, using one hand to turn on an old noir movie, then sat down on the couch, laying down sideways so his lover could see. "Mmm... Comfy, sweetie?" He asked as he pulled a blanket over them and put a pillow under his head.

Clockwork smiled and slowly pushed his finger in a little deeper, pushing gently on Midnight's g-spot. "I love you..." He whispered, then went back to watching the movie. His giant shaft throbbed inside Midnight with his heartbeat, providing a gentle rhythm. The two main characters were trying to get into the top floor apartment in the large building, fumbling with the keys while infected scrambled up the stairs.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle sighed happily and snuggled closer to Stone. "I'm plenty cozy, sweetie. Especially since you're with me." She said softly with a quiet smile.

Midnight quivered lightly, and moaned softly at the touch, feeling her marehood grow hot and moist again. She looked to Clockwork's face, her eyes filled with love and passion. "I love you so much. You're so sweet, and kind, and...gods, you turn me on so much that I feel like I'm on fire." She said softly, and purring the last part. She snuggled a little closer to her lover's body, and then began gently rocking her hips, and she cooed softly with pleasure.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone let his hands idly fondle Eagle's large rump, sighing with pleasure and satisfaction. He was very satisfied with his life; a beautiful and loving marefriend, a steady and well-paying job, both on a peaceful sprawl. It didn't get much better than this. "Mmmm... Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are? You make me feel lucky to be with you."

Clockwork moaned softly and made sure to move his finger deeper into Midnight's plot while his giant shaft stayed hilted inside Midnight's womb, thanks to his knot. His massive balls also sat between his legs in their fluffy scrotum, providing a soft rest for Midnight's legs. Clockwork felt impossibly lucky; he had a sensual, kind, loving, beautiful mare as his own, and she was immortal like he was. He felt like they were meant for each other. He just felt so incredibly lucky.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle giggled quietly and blushed softly, then did her best to look at Stone's face. "Flattery will get you everywhere, sweetie. I'm glad to have a stallion as handsome and caring as you." She said in a loving tone.

"Oh, baby, keep doing that..." Midnight moaned out softly. Her toned muscles convulsed against Clockwork's body, she loved the feeling of her body against his. Merely touching his wolf form excited her, but feeling those powerful, bulging muscles against her fur and skin like this made her feel as if she were in heat. She was overjoyed to have a coltfriend who accepted that she was a vampire, accepted her for who she was, was kind and caring, and was immortal. Life was perfect for her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone smiled and sighed softly, turning his head to watch the movie. "Mm... Honey? Do you remember the day we met, out in the Taurus 3 mining operation a few years ago? I was so awkward, having to stand by and watch you work. I couldn't keep my eyes off you." He gave a soft chuckle. "I'm so glad I was wearing a helmet."

Clockwork slowly rolled them so he laid atop Midnight, blanketing her in the werewolf's fluffy warmth. He began slowly grinding his hips, still holding his mare to his chest and nuzzling the top of her head. She felt so good to be with, and he didn't want to pull out of her at all. Perhaps they could find a day to spend like this, just around the house with his member inside her all day.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle chuckled softly, and then traced a finger down Stone's arm. "You're cute when you blush." She said playfully. "I remember when I first got a look at you when you were in normal clothes. I remember thinking how handsome you are."

Midnight cooed softly as she felt Clockwork's powerful muscles pressed against her even more, and she felt herself growing hotter. She began to sweat from the excitement, and her breathing became heavier. "I love you, Clockwork." She said softly. She began rocking her hips a little more firmly, and she moaned quietly as she felt a gentle orgasm building.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone smiled and closed his eyes, thinking back to the early days with Eagle. "Mm... Yeah... I was blushing like a rose, and I could never look you in the eye. Good heavens, I remember trying to talk to you. I was either awkward, or silently admiring you. I couldn't help myself." His hand gave her rump a soft squeeze. "You're just too sexy,"

Clockwork smiled and licked Midnight's cheek, then whispered "I love you too" in her ear. He ground his hips a little harder and faster, making his knot shift around inside Midnight while his flared equine tip pushed around inside her womb. He let out a growl of pleasure and held Midnight a little tighter to his chest, not wanting to ever lose his wonderful mare.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle moaned softly at Stone's touch, and then gently ground her hips into the base of his member. "You really like my butt, don't you?" She asked playfully. "We could try that, if you want. I'll do all the work, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy it."

"Oh, baby..." Midnight moaned softly. She gave Clockwork's chest a slow lick of affection, and then let out a shudder. "This is one of my biggest fantasies..." She cooed. "To be underneath a stallion with his big, powerful muscles, pressed against my body, flexing against me as we make love." She let out another shudder as she felt herself grow a little more aroused, and then she wrapped her arms around his back. She began moving her entire body against Clockwork in a slow, wavelike motion, grinding her toned body against his own.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone moaned and listened to Eagle's words as his mind raced with all the possibilities Eagle's words meant. "Okay... Yeah. Yes, please!" He said with growing boldness. "Surprise me!" He let his hands fall from his mare's body, letting her move about as she pleased. He was sure he would like whatever Eagle decided to do.

Clockwork groaned and pulled out his engorged knot with a wet pop, then began pounding his shaft into Midnight's marehood without restraint, howling as he did so. He held Midnight close to his chest still, panting and licking at her cheek as his knot made wet slaps against his mare's thighs, his giant testes groaning as they audibly churned with seed.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle cooed softly as she slowly and carefully pulled off of Stone's member, and then she reached back and gently took a hold of his shaft. She lined it up with her anus, and then pressed the tip to the entrance with a soft gasp. She pressed her rear against Stone as she began moving herself back into his embrace, and she moaned loudly as she felt his tip slip inside her rear with a soft 'pop'.

Midnight had buried her face into Clockwork's chest, and she squealed and shouted loudly as she was rutted senseless. "Oh, Clockwork, yes! Just like that!" She cried out. She panted heavily as she wrapped her arms around his back, and she clung to him tightly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone let out a long, relaxed moan and laid his head back, putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes. "Mmm.... That's wonderful, sweetie...." He smiled and relaxed, letting Eagle do whatever she wished. She was in control now, and he was happy to just sit back and go along for the ride. He tilted his head so he could watch the movie as well.

Clockwork howled and kept his pace, wanting to quickly bring his lover to another orgasm. He still needed to cook them dinner soon, and they've been rutting all night. He eagerly began thrusting faster and faster, panting like a wild animal in heat.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle closed her eyes as she took Stone's shaft further inside of her butt, her breathing heavy and slow. She began slowly moving her hips up and down his shaft, she ground herself into him at the same time. It had been a while since she had done this, and she was glad to be doing it again.

Midnight could only squeal and shout into Clockwork's chest, and grind her hips into his member as her fantasy came true. She panted heavily from the exertion, and her toned, curvaceous body writhed against her lover's muscles. It was only a few minutes before she gasped loudly and looked up to Clockwork's face with a look of utter ecstasy. "I'm coming." She said quickly. She began slamming her hips as hard as she could manage into his member as they rutted, grunting and squealing from the pleasure. After a few more seconds her body tensed up like steel, and she pressed her face to her lover's chest. She clenched her eyes shut and howled into her lover's body as her marehood clamped down around his shaft like a vice. Her marehood quivered, and sent her feminine juices gushing out all over them both.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Stone let out a long sigh and smiled, his eyes closed and his hands still resting behind his head. "Mmm.... Oh, honey... You're so tight...." His hand reached out and stroked her cheek for a few seconds before sliding down her body, feeling her curves. It stopped on Eagle's large rump, and Stone's hand idly squeezed and fondled her backside, a content smile upon his lips.

Clockwork shoved his knot into Midnight's folds and howled as he pumped another massive load of his seed into his mare's womb. He slowly stood up and walked into the kitchen, using his magic to pull out several vegetables and a couple pieces of meat. He began cutting them up into cubes, planning on making a delicious stew. He made sure Midnight was comfortably locked onto his shaft as he kept cooking.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle let out a soft, shuddering breath as she felt her loins heat up from Stone's fondling, and she began bouncing herself up and down on his shaft. She grunted and whimpered each time she landed on his lap, loving the feeling of his shaft pounding into her rear. She reached down and inserted two fingers into her marehood, and her sounds of pleasure became louder as every bounce shoved her fingers deep inside of her folds.

Midnight could only moan and coo softly as she rubbed her face all over Clockwork's chest like a cat, feeling more like a mare than she ever had before. She was overjoyed that she had a strong, loving stallion who desired her like she was the most beautiful mare in existence. "I love you..." She finally managed to say.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 238