The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 238 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 238
Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's tongue slowly moved out of her mouth, revealing that it was longer than it should be as it slid up Clockwork's shaft. It snaked around the length and eventually reached the top, then prodded at his urethra with the tip. After a few seconds of prodding, the tongue slowly slid inside, gently massaging the walls of his member. If Clockwork didn't enjoy this, she would stop immediately.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork let out a gasp and another long, low moan, feeling glad that all walls were soundproofed by standard. This new feeling was strange, but very pleasant, and he stroked Midnight's mane to encourage her. "Muh... Midnight... Can I make you... feel guh... good too?" He growled out, staring down at her hopefully. He wanted to make this beautiful mare feel good and loved and safe in his arms.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's marehood dripped her arousal onto Clockwork's lap as she slowly pulled her tongue out of his member. After her tongue was back in her mouth, she leaned back and pulled her top off, then cast it to the floor, revealing her mouth-watering curves and her gropable bosoms. She positioned herself so that she was straddling his lap as best as she could, and she looked up at him with a hungry grin. "Take me." She purred. She began grinding her hips into his groin just above his member. "I want you...I need you..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork let out a long growl at the sight of the naked mare and the feeling of her body against his own. His hands gently reached down and began sliding all across her curvaceous body, feeling her rump, her thighs, her soft bosom, her waist, everything. She was just so sexy and beautiful. He gently took Midnight by the waist, then lifted her up. He set her down on the tip of his giant shaft, moaning as he felt her marehood beginning to stretch around his member. He watched to make sure she wasn't hurt by his massive size as he let her weight pull her down onto it.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight gasped loudly as her eyes shot wide from the feeling of being stretched so unbelievably far, and she let out a deep, long, loud moan of approval. Her jaw fell open, leaving her grinning widely from the pleasure, as she used her legs to control her descent. She panted like an animal at being filled so fully by such a massive shaft, and her hand shot down and began to rub furiously at her clit. She moved her body in a wave motion and ground her hips into his hard length as she descended, moaning powerfully and grunting like an animal the entire time.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork gasped and set his hands on Midnight's thighs, panting heavily and laying his head back. This felt so very good. He didn't ever imagine that it could feel this good. "I... I love you..." He managed to pant out, and he leaned forward and licked Midnight's cheek, then placed a deep kiss on her lips, gently pulling her down his shaft a little faster. If Midnight stayed, he would use his curse and turn it into a tool to protect and pleasure this beautiful, kind, sexy mare. Nothing else mattered to him right now but Midnight, and he hoped she knew that.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight squealed into the kiss as she felt herself rapidly fill up, and her eyes rolled back in her head as they closed. She moaned deeply and panted into Clockwork's mouth as she felt her first climax approach, and then it hit her like a freight train. She whimpered and shuddered as pleasure wracked her system, and she continued to lower herself down, moaning all the while. She was even more sensitive after her first orgasm, and it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge again.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Soon, Midnight's hips rested on Clockwork's large knot, and the werewolf groaned as he looked at his lover's abdomen. His massive member had created a large bulge on Midnight's front, from her groin all the way up to the base of her breasts. He bent down and licked at his lover's breasts, as well as the bulge, feeling lust and oassion flooding his senses. This was so perfect. He wanted to make love to Midnight and claim her as his mare and make her every day a paradise. It was all he could give. "I love you..." He growled out between licks.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight gave another deep moan as she climaxed again, and she cooed softly as her marehood was made even more sensitive. Suddenly, what Clockwork said registered on her mind, and she lazily looked up to his face with a confused expression. "Huh?..." She lazily mumbled out. "You...love me?" She said softly. She hadn't been loved by anyone in such a long time, but if Clockwork could pleasure her this well, and give her the affection she needed, then she would certainly be willing to love him.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork nodded and wrapped his arms around the mare, laying on his back and kissing the top of her head. "Yes... I love you..." He said slowly and quietly, choosing his words and carefully annunciating them. "I love you.... because you've accepted me... for... who i am.... And you... enjoy this part of me...." He placed a lick on the top of her head, smiling all the while. "So... I want to... to make you feel good... Every day.... and every night..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight panted as she began lightly bouncing herself up and down on Clockwork's tip, and she simultaneously ground her hips into his groin. "I will gladly stay with you..." She panted out. "I'll give you so much pleasure..." She suddenly slammed herself down on his shaft, and she squealed as she came again. "I'll make you love being a werewolf..." She purred sensually. With a loud moan she resumed bouncing herself up and down his shaft, whimpering every time their groins smacked together. "I love...I love you...I love how big you are...You satisfy me..." She squealed out. She had a feeling that she would be screaming as in pleasure by the time Clockwork was brought to pleasure.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork let out a loud growl of pleasure and rolled over so Midnight was beneath him, though he made sure his weight never crushed the mare, only blanketed her in his soft fur and body heat. He panted as he stood on all fours, then held Midnight's back gently, but firmly in his left paw to keep her gently pressed to his chest so she could rest and relax in the softness of his belly fur. He then began thrusting in and out of Midnight at a brisk pace, her hips meeting his knot with soft slaps. It felt so good to give into his more primal instincts, and he was glad Midnight enjoyed his endowments so much. He let out another growl of bliss as he began thrusting faster and a little harder, wanting to pleasure his new lover to the fullest extent.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight wrapped her arms and wings tightly around Clockwork, and she shouted in pleasure. "H-h-harder!..." She cried out. His shaft felt so unbelievably good inside of her, it was like nothing she had ever experienced before. She was feeling so primal right now, she wanted Clockwork to claim her as his mare. She yearned for it.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork let out a grunt of pleasure and lust, his hips moving faster and harder as he pounded his member deep into Midnight's womb, growling and panting in bliss. He felt the huge wings of his lover wrapped around his muscled body, giving the lonely werewolf a sense of peace and love and comfort and safety. He felt as if he had a sanctuary in those great wings. Soon, he gave one last, hard thrust and pushed his knot inside Midnight, and he raised his head and howled in bliss, announcing to the world that he had claimed Midnight as his mate. The knot swelled to twenty inches wide, and his member pumped a massive amount of seed deep into the mare's body, swelling her abdomen more and more until she looked several months pregnant. Clockwork collapsed on his side, his knot keeping Midnight locked firmly onto his shaft. His tongue flopped out as he panted in bliss, still holding Midnight to his strong, fluffy chest.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight thew her head back and screamed ecstatically as the most powerful orgasm of her life rattled every nerve in her body. Her marehood clamped down around his massive shaft and gushed her juices all over his shaft, leaving Midnight panting heavily beneath Clockwork. "That felt incredible..." She moaned out. She looked up to her lover - no, her mate - with a lazy and loving smile. "I'm yours." She cooed.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork got his breathing under control and laid himself atop Midnight, then pulled the blankets over them, covering Midnight in his soft, strong body without crushing her. "I love you, too..." He mumbled as he began falling asleep. He had never fallen asleep with such satisfaction before. He would have to make sure his mare was as satisfied as he was. Not that he would mind doing so.

[Double skip to morning?]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight awoke with a small yawn the next day, and she grinned with satisfaction. She felt well-rested and her sexual appetite was satisfied for now. She felt so peaceful at the moment. She looked up to her lover, and she gave him a sloppy kiss on the neck. "Good morning, sweetie." She chirped.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork, still a big werewolf with his massive member, and the knot, buried deeply inside Midnight and his giant fluffy body laid atop the mare's own, was fast asleep. He was so deeply satisfied and content, and he didn't want the moment to end. His strong arms were wrapped snugly around his mare's back, holding her to his chest protectively.

Clockwork was fast asleep in bed, his huge shaft buried inside Eagle's body as he held the mare under the covers. He felt very lucky to have this beautiful mare as his own, and he would protect her to the fullest extent. "Mmm...." He moaned softly as his hands gently massaged the large, toned rump of his lover.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight giggled quietly at realizing that she had worn her lover out. She loved it when she satisfied her lovers, it made her feel good about herself. She laid back on the bed and relaxed into his embrace. I could get used to this.

Eagle awoke with a soft moan, and she smiled at Stone's face as her eyes fluttered open. "Mmm, touch me all you want, baby. I like it when you do." She purred. She loved it when Stone massaged her, he had a wonderful touch.

Craterfist
Group Admin

A little while later, Clockwork's eyes fluttered open, and he let out a soft murr of pleasure. He rocked his hips a little bit, shifting his member around inside his mare. He bent his head down and nuzzled the top of her head, then went back to grinding his hips, letting his lustful instincts take over for a little bit. "Mmmm....."

Stone smiled and slowly opened his eyes. "Morning...." He mumbled, placing sloppy kisses on Eagle's cheeks as his hands groped and fondled her rump. He very much enjoyed the feeling of Eagle's body atop his own, and his member still deep inside her. He was going to be a very happy stallion from here on out.

[I just realized. Eagle and Clockwork will probably work together in the same engineering area, and Stone and Midnight are probably going to be on patrol together somewhere. Dis gun be gud. :rainbowkiss:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2478207 (The first two things I thought of were Eagle and Midnight sharing sexy stories with each other, and the possibility of them having a four-way that starts out with them making out in front of the guys. :rainbowwild:)

Midnight gasped and then moaned at the sudden surge of pleasure, and she began slowly grinding her hips into Clockwork's member. "You satisfy me so well..." She breathed. She already felt close to climaxing, although it would be much more gentle than the night before.

Eagle moaned softly, and then she began licking and kissing at Stone's neck. She was feeling frisky this morning, and the taste and scent of her lover's musk was making her more so. "Mmm...In the mood for some quick fun?" She asked softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork kept grinding his hips for a few minutes more, and he let out a long growl as his knot swelled up a little bit, and his member pumped more of his seed into his lover's womb. He let out a soft sigh and cuddled Midnight to his chest, stroking her back and smiling all the while. "I love you..." He growled out, wagging his wolf tail back and forth. He felt so thankful and joyful to have this beautiful mare as his own, and he vowed to himself to make every day wonderful for her. He had a job to get to later, but he still had time to cuddle Midnight and make her feel good.

Stone rolled them so he was atop his lover, and he eagerly pressed his lips to Eagle's own. He began pumping his hips back and forth at a moderate pace, hoping to make his lover feel good. He had to get to his new EquisGov job soon, but he had time to pleasure Eagle first. He felt much more invigorated than he usually did with all the fun they've been having.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight moaned deeply at the feeling of Clockwork's seed caressing her wall as it shot deep into her womb, which brought her to a gentle orgasm. Her marehood quivered around his massive shaft, and her marely juices leaked out onto both of their groins. She looked up at him with a lazy smile, and she stroked his back with her wings. "I love you too, sweetie. If you have a stressful day at work, I can make sure that you feel...relaxed." She said with a wink.

Eagle moaned and whimpered quietly into Stone's mouth as she closed her eyes and kissed back with equal fervor, feeling her loins tingle and burn with wonderful pleasure. She wrapped her arms around his back, and then she began lightly bucking her hips into his member.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork licked his lover's cheek, then slowly stood up on all fours. Midnight was kept locked onto his giant shaft, keeping her suspended in the air between his legs as he got up. He looked down between his legs to his lover, smiling lovingly. "Can I.... Kuh... Keep you on... please... for a little while...?" He growled out carefully. His knot was still swelled up inside Midnight, keeping the mare on his shaft all by itself.

Clockwork slowly stood up and held Eagle with one hand on her rump and the other around her back. He began lifting and lowering the mare on his huge shaft, panting and taking time to nuzzle the hefty bosom of his marefriend. He stumbled into the shower as he did so, wanting to get ready for work while pleasuring his mare as the same time. "Ohhh.... Hahhh.... I love you..." He panted out. He turned and let Eagle's upper body lean back against the wall, and he began thrusting into her again, feeling pleasure surge through his body.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight cooed as Clockwork's member shifted inside her, and another orgasm began to build inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked them in place, and she clung to him tightly. "You can keep me on you as long as you want. I'll make sure you enjoy it." She said in a sensual tone. She began slowly grinding her hips into his member, and moaning softly at the gentle waves of pleasure. "You can ogle me and touch me all you want."

Eagle let out a light squeal as she leaned back against the wall and let the pleasure wash over her mind, and she reached down and began rubbing at her clit. "I love you too." She mumbled. All she could focus on was the fiery tingling of pleasure that spread through her loins with ever thrust, slowly bringing her closer to her orgasm. Stone really knew how to please a mare.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork let out a small yip of pleasure, and he rocked Midnight back and forth on his hips, wanting to get more pleasure. He stumbled out the bedroom and over to the kitchenette. Since his horn was still present, he used his magic to press a few buttons on a keypad to order synthesized eggs. Four fresh eggs came out of a slot in the wall, and he opened a cupboard to pull out a pan. He set the pan on the stove top and let it begin to heat up, then went back to rocking his hips, feeling his giant balls churning with more and more seed. He was going to make sure that Midnight was always satisfied with Clockwork, and he wouldn't stop until she was satisfied each and every night.

Stone thrust faster and harder into Eagle, and in his lust, he reached a hand up and gently, but eagerly fondled her breast, moaning louder at the incredible softness and the intense pleasure. After a few minutes, he gave one last push and shouted aloud as his huge shaft pumped his seed into his mare's womb, filling her up with everything he had. He laid down on his back with Eagle atop his body, panting with a wide grin. "You're... Amazing..." He panted out.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight let her head roll back as she gave a deep moan, staring up at the ceiling with half-lidded eyes. She then leveled her gaze with Clockwork's, and she gave him a sultry smile as she panted lightly. "Just like that, sweetie. I want to make sure we're good and relaxed before we go into work today." She pulled herself more snugly against his body, squishing her E-cup breasts against his chest. "How does it feel to have a mare with a body like mine writhing against you?" She purred.

Eagle let out a soft moan as a gentle climax washed pleasure over hr body, and then she gave Stone a sloppy kiss on the lips. "So are you, sweetie. You're my amazing stallion, and I love you for it." She breathed. She began lazily kissing at his neck, and she moaned quietly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork moaned and growled as he kept rocking his hips, making sure he didn't spill any of the eggs as he cooked them. "Mmm..... Oh, honey.... I love you...." He growled out. "You're s-so buh... beautiful...." He sat down on his rump and let his magic cook the eggs, while his paws went to fondle and caress Midnight's body. One went down to massage her large rump, while the other went up to caress one of her large breasts. He leaned down and wrapped his wolfish lips around the nipple of the other, suckling on it and giving growls of satisfaction.

Stone rolled them so he was on top, and he placed a kiss on each of Eagle's breasts, then one on her lips before reluctantly pulling out. "Mmm.... I love you, too, baby. Let's have some more fun tonight." He stood up and got some shampoo from the dispenser, and began washing his short mane, feeling vigorous and very cheerful this morning.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's face was one of bliss as she let out a shuddering moan of pleasure, and her body quivered against his thick muscles. "Oh, you like my breasts? I love it when you touch them." She moaned. Having her nipples licked and sucked on was one of her favorite kinks, it just felt so good.

Eagle gave him a sultry grin, then grabbed another bottle of shampoo and began washing her own mane. "I'll have as much fun with you as you want. You really know how to make a mare happy." She said with a giggle. She closed her eyes and began gently massaging her scalp, letting the shampoo do its work.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[A bottle of shampoo? Pfft, that's so 600 years ago, dude. It's all wall dispensers now.]

Clockwork looked up and moaned, releasing the breast and putting a deep kiss on Midnight's lips. He set the scrambled eggs aside on plates and put some buttered bread on the pan, letting them cook. "I love you..." The werewolf nuzzled Midnight's cleavage. "Y-you're... This is muh... my f-first time with a mare..." He growled out, then placed a lick on his mare's cheek. "I'm so glad it was you..." He went back to drinking Midnight's milk, snuggling her and letting his hands run all over her body.

Stone quickly finished cleaning himself up, then went behind Eagle and began massaging her shoulders, letting his hands slide down a bit onto her breasts with each movement. "You're so beautiful...." He whispered, and he placed a deep kiss on his lover's cheek. "I love you." He kept massaging Eagle's shoulders, happy to enjoy her company.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight chuckled lightly, and then leaned down and kissed Clockwork's nose. "No one better to show you how wonderful it is to be with a mare." She purred. She began licking at his chest, moaning softly as she tasted his musk. It was intoxicating. He was intoxicating. His love and affections for her drew her to him.

Eagle giggled quietly as she relaxed into Stone's embrace. "I love you too, my handsome stallion. I love how you treat me like a queen. That's something that no one has done before." She closed her eyes for the time being, and allowed herself to enjoy the massage.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork let out a long, soft moan and slumped back against the wall. He made sure to flip the toast before going back to snuggling his beautiful, amazing mare. He then got an idea, and with some reluctance, gently pulled Midnight off of his massive member. He laid down on his back and laid his mare on his stomach, with her legs straddling his head and his member an inch from her face. The werewolf leaned forward and buried his snout into his mare's folds, licking around inside her quickly and roughly, hoping she would like it. The taste of her musk and juices was incredible, and he knew he would want to do this more often.

Stone's strong hands went all across Eagle's body during his massage, worshipping her curves and endowments with a slow, loving pace. He went down to massage her breasts from behind, taking care not to bruise his lover's bosom, then down to her curvy waist, then her hips, then stopping on her amazing rump for a minute. His hands lingered there for a moment longer than usual before sliding down to her thick, strong thighs. Stone let out a shudder as he massaged the curvy flesh, before sliding back up to rest on Eagle's waist. "Mmmm.... Can't do any more of that without getting all hot and bothered..." He whispered, nuzzling and kissing her cheek.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight squealed and went limp on top of Clockwork, and she panted heavily at the rush of pleasure. She had been licked out plenty of times, but not like this. Not by a tongue so massive and powerful. Just thinking about it made her loins quiver, and moisten further. She looked over to his massive member, then took hold of it with both hands and began stroking it firmly and quickly. She pulled it towards herself, and then pressed her lips to the hole and began making out with it. Her long tongue snaked out and slithered into his urethra, pulsating and writhing to give him more pleasure. She thirsted for his seed, and she wanted much of it.

Eagle giggled playfully, and then flashed Stone a sensual grin. "I'll have to remember that for later. You can explore me all you want, when you want. I can guarantee that I won't mind." She purred. She wanted Stone to be comfortable with her, because she loved him that much.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork moaned into his lover's folds, licking his tongue fast and hard and deep into Midnight's marehood. He began thrusting his muzzle in and out to add pleasure to his mare, and in a moment of clarity, he set the toast aside on the plates, before going back to pleasuring his beautiful, sexy mare. His member throbbed under the stimulation of Midnight's long tongue, and he would come to a gentle orgasm soon and give his mare what she craved.

Stone smiled and placed a deep kiss on Eagle's lips before turning off the shower. After the air blasters had dried them off, the stallion walked naked into the kitchen and began cooking breakfast. The door was closed and there were no windows anymore in homes, so he was free to do whatever he wanted in his own home. "What would you like, sweetheart?" He asked, giving his mare a loving smile.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight squealed and became weak-kneed at the feeling of being licked out so thoroughly, and she panted heavily as she began to thrust her tongue faster. The wonderful pressure in her loins built to its peak, and she climaxed with a growling moan. She glanced back at her lover with a lustful look. "Please, more." She begged before turning back to his member. She pulled her hands away from his member and gave her breasts a firm squeeze, which drew a soft moan from her, and then she wrapped her breasts around his shaft and began to move them up and down.

Eagle had strutted into the kitchen after Stone, and then sat down in one of the chairs. She rested her elbows on the table, then folder her hands and rested her hand on them. "I don't suppose you could make Prench toast?" She asked softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork's eyes shot open at the indescribably wonderful feeling of Midnight's breasts around his shaft. He moaned loudly and licked faster and deeper, and soon, his tongue licked at the entrance to his mare's cervix, hoping to pleasure her and taste her juices again. He himself was getting close, and he reached down and gently pushed on the back of Midnight's head, not to force her mouth onto his member, but to let her know that he was going to give her what she craved very soon.

Stone smiled at the sight of his beautiful, naked lover, feeling his own loins stir a bit at the sight. "Of course I can." He pressed a few buttons on the keypad, ordering bread, butter, milk, flour, eggs, and maple syrup. He began making the batter, making sure to have his muscled rump and huge genitals in full view of his lover. "Anything you'd like with it, honey? Anything... special?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight let out a long, loud squeal of delight as some of the deepest parts of her marehood were pleasured, and she began to squirm and quiver atop her lover. She panted heavily as her orgasm began to build deeper within her body and increase in power, and she lightly ground her hips into Clockwork's snout. He would be getting to drink her nectar to his heart's desire very soon. To help her lover along, she began to throb her tongue inside his tight urethra, and move it in a wave motion. She moaned loudly as she imagined pressing her soft lips firmly around the hole, and gorging herself on his musky seed as his member throbbed between her breasts.

Eagle licked her lips as she stared hungrily at Stone's stallion bits, and she glanced up at him a few seconds later. "Maybe you could put a little...love, into the food." She purred. The idea of tasting his seed again made her feel a little frisky, but she would have to save those feelings for later.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork groaned as his giant balls clenched, and his knot swelled up. The werewolf's member throbbed and pumped his musky seed down Midnight's throat. He collapsed and panted happily, giving a few barks of joy. With a surprising amount of reluctance, he transformed back into a stallion and stood up, then used his magic to set the plates on the table. "Mmm.... That was wonderful..." Clockwork began hungrily eating his eggs, smiling at the taste of his own cooking.

Stone gave a playful smile as he mixed the batter. "Mmm... I could do that... Topping? Filling? Or perhaps baked in?" He asked as he felt his huge member beginning to stiffen, wondering how his mare wanted the special ingredient added into the meal.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight cooed softly with satisfaction as she stood up and flipped her mane out of her eyes. She sat down in the chair across from Clockwork and gave him a grin, then began eagerly eating her food. She moaned softly at the taste of the eggs as it mixed in with the flavor of her lover's powerful musk, and she gave him a wide grin. "No one has been able to satisfy me like that. I just might have to do something mostly for you sometime..." She purred playfully.

Eagle slowly licked her lips as she eagerly watched what her lover was about to do. "Mmm...Filling sounds nice." She replied softly. She could feel her loins quiver in anticipation as she waited for Stone to get to work.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork blushed and smiled, feeling proud that he could satisfy such a beautiful mare. "After all you've done for me, all the love you've shown me," he said as he reached a hand across the table, gently holding Midnight's hand. "I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy. You have my loyalty and my love, Midnight, and... you've helped me feel better about my condition. That means a lot to me." He smiled lovingly and went back to eating, feeling a sense of vigor and joy that he usually didn't feel. "So, I have to take a shower and get to work soon. I've been hired to help repair some structural columns in the market area, and to replace a holo-billboard that malfunctioned. Easy stuff."

Stone gave a sensual smile and leaned back against the counter, then began stroking his huge, erect shaft in full view of his lover. He stared at Eagle's amazing body, imagining all sorts of lewd things, from the things they've already done, to things they could do, and probably will soon, knowing Eagle. It was just a few minutes later when Stone turned and put the tip of his member to a bowl, feeling his grapefruit sized testes clench and push out a large amount of his seed. Stone gave a grin back at Eagle, then poured his musky essence onto a piece of bread that was dipped in batter. That piece was place on the pan to cook, then he placed another piece of batter-dipped bread atop it, then poured some batter onto the whole thing, creating a sort of pancake with a seed sandwich baked into it. Once it was done, the hefty treat was placed on a plate, and Stone set it before his lover with the bottle of maple syrup. "Enjoy the cream filling." He said with a playful smile.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight took another bite of her food, savoring the taste, and she grinned at Clockwork. "While you're doing that, I'll be on patrol, and I'll be wearing this grin the entire time." She said with a chuckle. Her grin quickly turned into a sensual one. "I might need a massage later to help me unwind, and I'm pretty sure I can figure something out to help you relax." She said playfully.

Eagle grinned as she took the bottle of syrup and poured the contents over her breakfast, she loved being playful like this. She sat the bottle down and then winked at Stone as she took a bite of her food, and she moaned at the amazing taste. "So good..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork blushed and gave a sheepish smile, moving onto his toast and devouring a piece in just a few bites. He went more slowly with the second piece, though no less ravenous. "So, um... Perhaps we could watch a movie or something tonight..." He suggested shyly, unsure of what to say. He wanted to have a nice, quiet night with Midnight, so he could cuddle her and make her feel loved.

Stone chuckled and began cooking his own set of toast, smiling lovingly at Eagle. "Glad you like it, baby. I can make things like that for you whenever you'd like." He said with a bit of a sensual tone. "I gotta get going after breakfast, though. I have a patrol job now, and I plan to do as best I can."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight tilted her head to one side as she took a bite of toast. "Romantic sort, are we?" She asked in an intrigued tone. Her look of contemplation eventually turned into a small smile. "I like that. I'd love to have a quiet night alone with you, Clockwork." She said warmly.

Eagle hummed in thought as she took another bite of her love-filled breakfast. "I still need to find a job for myself. I don't have any military experience, and there's no overlap between the skills of mining engineers and the guys who repair things around here." She took another bite, and closed her eyes and moaned as she savored the taste. "Maybe there's some sort of other mining project out here..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork gave a soft squee and finished up his breakfast, setting it on a spot on the counter. A slot in the wall opened up and took the dirty dishes inside, cleaning them and depositing them back into the cupboard. The stallion went into the bathroom and into the shower, turning it on and giving a soft sigh. He always enjoyed showers. They made him feel clean in more than just a physical sense, and he always came out relaxed.

Stone smiled and flipped his toast in the pan, letting the batter cook. "I'll ask around. Maybe there's a lab you could work in. I heard there's a lab on this station that pertains to archaeology, and they need help extracting fossils and minerals from imported slabs of stone. The slabs are brought in by planet cracking vessels. Maybe you could offer them your... skilled hands." He said with a playful smile.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight finished her food, then stood up and quickly walked over to the door of the bathroom. She gave three firm knocks and called out. "Care if I join you?" She chirped. She couldn't help but grin, getting to share a shower with a lover was always fun.

Eagle giggled lightly before taking another bite of her toast. "I like getting to use my hands in my work, especially when the subject is rock hard." She said playfully. She gave a wink to Stone, and then took another bite of her food, moaning softly at the taste.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork blushed, but grinned at the idea, and called back. "Of course!" He grabbed some shampoo from the dispenser and began washing his mane, sighing softly as he felt all the oil and grime wash down the drain. Being clean made him feel wonderful, and he always enjoyed getting clean.

Stone giggled and leaned over, kissing Eagle's cheek, then licking off the little bit of syrup he left behind. "I'm sure. Maybe they'll let you use explosives." With a grin, he whispered in his lover's ear. "I could get you into the EquisGov blast range. You can try out any explosives you want. Grenade launchers, rocket launchers, mines, you name it." His hand slipped over and gently, playfully squeezed her large, toned rump. "I know how much you like your explosives...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grinned as she opened the door and sauntered into the bathroom, hoping her lover found the curves of her outline enticing through the shower door. She opened the shower and stepped in with him, and then put some of the shampoo in her hands and began to wash her own mane. "You're a wonderful coltfriend..." She mused aloud.

"Oh, goodness..." Eagle moaned as she felt her loins stir at the thought of using explosives. Stone's fondling just made her feel even more frisky. She looked over to him and gave him a seductive grin. "You're really going to have your work cut out for you when we get back from the range. I'll make sure you get a great night's sleep." She purred.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork's member, a modest eight Inches as a stallion, was fully erect at the sight of his naked lover, even after all they had done. Much to his embarrassment. With cheeks as red as his eyes, he began washing his lean chest, trying not to just stare and drool at Midnight's amazing body, from her huge, perky bosom, to her curvy waist, to her large, toned rump- No, don't stare, he told himself. He didn't know if Midnight would mind if he just ogled her for the next few minutes, and he was very nervous about asking.

Stone smiled and placed a deep kiss on Eagle's lips. "I'll enjoy that, I'm sure. Alright..." He said as he put his plate in the wall slot to be cleaned. "I gotta get to work. See ya, honey." He walked into the bedroom, then into the suit kiosk, which fitted him with underclothing and a standard EquisGov security suit. He went to the BENCH next to it, one of the main reasons he bought the house, and pulled out his Enforcer sidearm and strapped it to his side. He then pulled out his SMG with force gun underbarrel, his primary weapon in urban areas and when on patrol. The stallion walked out the door of his home, feeling energetic and ready for the day.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight closed her eyes as she began rinsing the shampoo from her mane, and when she was finished she opened her eyes. She grinned widely and chuckled softly as she noticed the blush on her lover's cheeks, and she gave her bosom a small bounce. "Look all you want, sweetie. I enjoy it." She said sensually. She reached out and traced her pointer finger down Clockwork's chest. "I'll even pose if you want me to." She purred.

Eagle finished her breakfast and took her dishes to be washed, then she walked into the bedroom and stepped into the kiosk. She stepped out a moment later, clad in her engineering suit with her usual attire beneath it. Then, she went over to the BENCH and pulled her Line Gun and plasma cutter from it. Part of her mind worried about walking around with a potentially destructive device in her hands, but she swatted those thoughts away with the knowledge that most would recognize them as tools. With a confident smile behind her helmet, Eagle set off for the archaeology department, hoping that they could use her skills.

(This may be my only post for a while, I just wanted to get at least something in despite being as tired as I am.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Clockwork's cheeks were cherry red, but he smiled lovingly as his eyes stayed glued to the mare's hypnotizing curves. He couldn't stop his hands gently resting on Midnight's hips and going around to feel her rump, then sliding up and resting upon her very large, perky bosom. "Ohhh... M-Midnight..." He said quietly, his eyes working to take in every bit of his lover's body. "You're like a work of art..."

[No worries.]

The archaeology department, once Eagle arrived, was a large laboratory, consisting of several biological research labs, next to a large bay-like room, with giant slabs of rock in several spots. In the small labs, with large windows into the bay, researchers performed experiments on pre-cut square slabs, each about two meters by two meters, and they looked at the minerals and strange skeletons inside. There were mining engineers cutting pieces from the giant chunks, but judging by their slow pace, they weren't very experienced. The head scientist, a stallion, worked in one of the labs, wearing a large medal-like symbol on the chest of his engineering suit to show his status.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 238