The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 237 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 237

2381992 "Ugh." They stumble into a seat and slam their heads into the table. "Godamnit."

2382061 "You ok?" Blowing on the crowbar, he hugs it to himself.

2382082 "No, we have the biggest hangover we've ever had." They groan.

2388985 "We fought zombies!"

2389810 "Good for you." They groan again.

Terra sits next to them.

Blood sets out plates of pancakes. for each of them, two plates for the Twins. "I'm not the best." She said as she sat next to Stringer. "But I'm pretty close."

2390249 After eating a few bites, Stringer says "Thanks", and then continues eating.

2390254 Terra and the twins eat without comment, though their faces show that they love this food.

2390316 "Sooooooo, who else thinks that we were drugged?"

2390457 The twins raise their hands, as well as Terra and Blood.

2390743 "Umbra, you weren't even there."

2390874 "We were still drugged!" Shadow grumbled.

"True, we had so many drugs in our system, it's a miracle we're still alive." Umbra smiles weakly.

2390916 "Where did you get those?"

2390940 "It's none of your business where we got 'em." Shadow growls softly.

Umbra nods, agreeing.

2391482 "Oooook then." Taking the crowbar, Stringer walked to his room and stored it in his dresser.

(Anyone you know that would like this RP?)

2443154 [No idea if anyone would like it, I joined cuz it seemed like fun]

The twins pass out at the table, Terra sits at the couch, and Blood cleans the dishes.

2444439 "Anyone make any sense of that occurance?"

2444470 "No idea." Terra and Blood chorus.

2444672 "Well, anyways..." With a large POP, the fabric of reality is torn asunder above Stringer's head as a small torrent of melons issued forth from it. Spitting out melon, Stringer flinches as another one of the strange crab creatures falls directly onto his head. For some odd reason, it appeared to be just sitting there, and not attempting to do anything harmful in nature.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEANWHILE, IN A CERTAIN LAB IN CITY 17......

Dr. Kleiner yelled out in anguish as he reached through the portal his device had made. "LAMAR!!!!!", he shouted. With a loud FWOOOSH, he was sent flying backwards as the rift closed. Barney slammed through the door, SMG at the ready. "What the fuck was that, doctor?!". Kleiner simply huddled in the corner, crying and mumbling "Lamar..."

2444721 Terra and Blood look to each other, shrug, then proceed to get some coffee.

2445159 Looking up, Stringer shouted "AHHHHHHH!", and ran around in circles.

(Jesus christ, this RP has gone to shit.)

2445166 [I have no idea what the fuck happened to this RP]

Umbra and Shadow both growl and sigh. "Stop being so loud."

2445822 "Get it off me!" Stringer grabs it, and proceeds to throw it into a cabinet. Locking the cabinet door, you can see the door shaking and small hissing sounds coming from it.

2449174 Umbra and Shadow shout. "Why the fuck does it sound like you guys had fun, and we didn't?"

2449203 "We killed zombies, went on a train, and met a crazy bipedal being with a Winchester. Of course we had fucking fun!"
(Dear god, please tell me that you recognize these references....)

2449212 [Oh gods, I just now realized it, holy shit:rainbowlaugh:]

Terra and Blood hand the twins some coffe before drinking their own.

2449317 (FATHER GRIGORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII)

"Well, if you want to have fun SOOOOO badly, i might be able to do it again."

2449334 The twins growl at him. "Our idea of fun is sex, and you made it clear that you didn't want to have sex at all, and that we were whores, so unless you've changed your mind, fuck off until our hangover goes away."

2449352 "I specifically stated 6 times that i did not what to have intercourse, but you had to keep pushing!"

2449657 "We were drugged with ecstasy, and we are in heat right now! What did you expect!?"

2449797 Rollig his eyes, Stringer opened his mouth to talk, but was interrupted by another bright flash. Blinking, Stringer and the twins find themselves in a dark hallway, and no details are visible.

2449855 They grab him and hold him close, scared.

2449896 Gulping, Stringer's hoof brushes a flashlight. Flipping it on, it reveals the hallway they are in. The walls are made of old, cracking plaster, with dirty tiles on the floor. A look up reveals many missing and fragmented sections of ceiling boards. Slipping out of her grasp, he looks back and sees their way is blocked with a mound of rubble. The only way to go is forward. Walking on ahead, he says "Lets go."

2449906 They stay close to him, scared.

2449934 "Well, this can't be too ba-" Stringer is interrupted by a cacophony of screams, gunfire, and horrible rending sounds from around the bend in the hallway. Standing there, Stringer meekly says "Maybe we should go get those guns..."

2449944 They were nodding vigorously.

2450240 Turning around the corner, they were greeted with a simple steel door. Pushing it open, Stringer walked into a semi-modern lobby, decorated with old decorations from 40 years ago but with modern computers. The only things off about it was the lack of any staff and the horribly dismembered bipeds around the room. They were in puddles of what was probably their blood, and spent bullet casings littered the floor. Several sub machine guns that appeared to be made for bipeds were lying around the bodies.

2450448 Umbra and Shadow grab two and a bunch of ammo as fast as they can.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 237