The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 701 )
  • Viewing 701 - 750 of 701
Ironmonger
Group Admin

Eagle moaned softly at Emma's touch as she closed her eyes and relaxed into the mattress. "I like it when you touch me, it feels good." She said quietly. She briefly squirmed underneath Emma as she felt the warmth in her loins intensify a little more. Though she wished to be pleased, she wouldn't push Emma into something that she wasn't ready for. Cuddling was good for the moment.

Ember grit his teeth and squealed softly at the intense pleasure that the strange sensation of having his prostate massaged gave him, and then he looked into Amanda's eyes. Despite the intense pleasure he was feeling, he couldn't help but lose himself in her eyes. Those big, beautiful eyes of the one that he called his lover. He looked away from her eyes and to his shaft after a while, and the bizarre pleasure once again became the core thought of his mind. His member was visibly throbbing non-stop, and he could feel the precum massage the walls of his tip as it pushed out against them, and poured into Amanda's mouth.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma looked up to Eagle with an intense blush as she spoke her next words. "Could you... I... Could you take... care of me?" She asked hesitantly as she rolled onto her back, still dressed in her black bra and panties. Slowly, with visible embarrassment, she reached down and moved her panties aside, letting her pink slit become visible. "No one's touched me there before.... Please be gentle..."

Amanda slurped up her lover's delicious pre as she continued to rub her tongue inside Ember's prostate, massaging the walls of the organ affectionately and her hands massaging his heavy testes with equal passionate fervor. Ember was clearly enjoying this, and she would gladly do this for as long as he wanted.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2736124 (I just won four games in a row in League. Three as Arcade Hecarim, and one as Battlecast Cho'Gath, all as a jungler.)

Eagle leaned over and put a light kiss on Emma's cheek, and then smiled at her warmly. "Don't worry, sweetie. I'll be gentle. We'll do things your way." She said softly. She positioned herself so that she was between Emma's legs and facing towards her. Then, she pressed her lips firmly to the lupine's pink slit and slipped her tongue inside. With a soft moan, she began slowly licking at her lover's folds.

Ember lightly grit his teeth as his ever-growing orgasm became more powerful than any that he had ever had before. The pressure made him feel like he had a balloon inside of his groin, which just kept getting more inflated as time passed. His member was throbbing even more rapidly and with more intensity, almost as if it was about to come alive, and his musky pre was nearly gushing into Amanda's mouth. His massive testes had been churning with a growing amount of seed the entire time, and they were ready to pump his viral essence down his lover's throat. With a deep moan, he looked into Amanda's eyes with a look of bliss and love. "H-h-harder..." He pleaded softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Emma let out a gasp at the new feeling of something in her folds, and she breathed deeply and softly as she closed her eyes and laid her head back. The lupine could feel a wonderful new pleasure gently radiating from her groin, pulsing with every movement of her lover's tongue. She reached up and undid her bra, letting her huge bust free, and tossed it aside. "Ahhhn.... Ohh...." She could barely form words at the moment, though her hands slipped down and gently held Eagle's head, wanting her to go in deeper. "Please.... m-more..." Emma had said she wanted to go slow at first, but that was before she knew it would feel so good.

Amanda slurped up more of Ember's pre and began pushing her tongue firmly against the walls of his prostate, licking all around and massaging his scrotum in her hands a bit harder. She was preparing herself t drink down Ember's delicious essence, and to her slight embarrassment, she found herself thinking that she would like to drink it more often.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2737885 (Do you mind if we drop Ashes, and this thread after we're done with their fun times? I'm finding it to be more and more difficult to reply to these threads, I just can't get into anthro that well unless it's sexy times.)

Eagle squirmed a little in Emma's grasp as she felt the fire in her loins relight, and then she slowly pushed her tongue deeper into her folds. She moaned softly as she began to lick slowly and firmly at Emma's walls, and she used one hand to lightly press on her lover's clit. She deserved to have a great first time.

Ember restrained a loud squeal as he gripped the bed tighter than ever before, and the resulting sound that left his mouth sounded more like a choked squak. The pressure the base of his member became so strong that it nearly hurt, and his massive shaft was pulsating, almost as if it was trying to grab something, or worm its way further down Amanda's throat as it tried in vain to force a release. Ember finally gave in to his, body's carnal desires, and he felt every muscle body tense like steel cables as he gave a small shout of pleasure. He stared down at his convulsing shaft as the pressure abruptly left his groin and traveled through his penetrated urethra, covering Amanda's tongue with his hot, thick, sticky seed as it passed. His musky essence gushed from his tip and down Amanda's throat in several powerful, messy bursts, and it continued to do so for nearly half a minute. When he was finished, Ember was left panting lightly as he stared off into space with a goofy grin.

• Viewing 701 - 750 of 701