The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 701 )
  • Viewing 601 - 650 of 701
Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight went rigid with a blissful smile as she felt the pressure in her member near the tip, and then she slowly looked down to her lover. "B-baby, I'm close...Please turn over..." She moaned out softly. She reluctantly pulled her member from Maria's mouth, then carefully moved off of her.

Ember smiled softly as he slowly stood up from his chair, and then he gently picked up Amanda and carried her over to the bed. He sat down on the mattress and sat her on his lap, then lovingly wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her close. Much to his embarrassment, there was still quite a massive tent in his pants, and she happened to be right on it.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria quickly turned over and got on all fours, pulling down her pants and panties to reveal her huge, muscled bum. "In my plot... Please..." She whispered with a smile. She was ready and willing to pleasure Midnight however she chose, and it made her heart soar to see her lover satisfied. "Fill me up, baby....."

Amanda blushed as she looked back at Ember's massive erection, and she felt something stirring inside her as she smelt the strong musk of her lover. Without thinking, the reptilian mare moved down and pulled down Ember's pants, letting his giant shaft pop out, and she eagerly began licking at the sides with her incredibly long tongue. This felt... good, like she was satisfying some more basic animal instincts that her species had kept through evolution. Amanda was ready to let her primal lust take over for now. It felt so good. She didn't want to stop.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight reached down and firmly stroked her medial ring to keep her climax at its peak, and then she gently pressed the tip to Maria's plot hole. She let herself relax slightly, and her member throbbed as it spewed a little of her hot, sticky seed onto Maria's anus. She grinned as she stared at the small, sticky mess that she made on her lover's plot, and then she gently pressed her tip inside. She let her jaw fall open as a deep, powerful moan escaped her lips, greatly enjoying how it felt to have Maria's hot flesh wrap around her tip. Her member throbbed again as she released small streams of her seed into her lover's plot, using her own essence as lubricant. Midnight slowly hilted herself inside Maria, then leaned forward and gently laid herself down on top of her lover, using her arms and legs for support. "Mmm...I love how it feels to have such a big, perfect rump like yours nestled against my groin like this..." She purred lustfully. She gently rocked her hips for a few moments to enjoy having Maria's rump against her, and then she began slowly thrusting in and out.

Ember gasped loudly as he eagerly watched Amanda lick at his shaft, and he tightly gripped the sheets. His member throbbed powerfully, and precum streamed down its side from the tip. If Amanda was going to let loose like this, then so was he. "I need you..." He said softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria looked back with a soft purr and a nervous expression. "Honey... Please go slow... I... I haven't had the best experiences with stallions in the past..." She said softly, reaching a hand back and resting it on the back of Midnight's head. She wanted to just relax and enjoy this with her lover, but she needed to go slow first.

Amanda crawled forward onto Ember's chest and eagerly pulled him into a deep kiss, then used her tail to angle his massive shaft to her wet marehood. With a grunt and a soft whimper, the reptilian mare slowly pushed back onto it, feeling it stretch her walls every passing second. "Ember... I love you..." She whispered with her eyes shut tight.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight moaned softly as she lovingly nuzzled Maria's cheek. "Don't worry, sweetie. I'll take good care of you." She purred with a smile. She slowed her pace down to just a crawl, and she began gently nuzzling Maria's cheek and neck.

Ember smiled blissfully as he breathed heavily from the sheer intensity of the experience, and he gently slid his hands down to Amanda's waist. "I...I l-love you too..." He said nervously. He was nearly overwhelmed by what was going on, but he had enough of his faculties to still be affectionate. He pressed his mouth to Amanda's, and locked them both in a deep passionate kiss. He was surprised by how good she felt to touch and kiss, but he wasn't about to move his hands anywhere else. He had the greatest of respect for this mare.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria closed her eyes and crossed her arms under her head for a rest, purring at the relaxing pleasure and the wonderful feeling of being filled up by her lover's shaft. The little mare needed this. To feel her lover's weight atop her body and her soft fur against her body. "I love you...." She mumbled.

Amanda looked back at Ember's hands as she slowly slid further and further down his massive shaft, and she smiled and nodded for him to touch her rump. Her bum and thighs were incredibly large, almost impossibly so, and all muscle. It was what allowed her to leap such increible heights. And a certain little white mare in another station also possessed a similarly sized backside for the same purpose. "Ember... I... I want to be yours..." She said softly, looking up at his face with pure affection and love in her beautiful green eyes.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2642732 (I'm watching a few videos on heavy metal guitar techniques. I feel giddy like a kid in a toy store. :rainbowkiss:)

Midnight smiled warmly at the purring sounds of her mare, and she wrapped her wings around Maria's body. "I love you too, my wonderful little mare." She said quietly. She was going to make today the most pleasurable day of Maria's life, she wanted to make her lover happy. She moaned softly as she added a slight grinding motion to her slow thrusts, and she felt the seed remaining from her previous climax gradually leak out into her mare's plot.

Ember smiled softly as he stared back into Amanda's eyes, returning her feelings full force. "I will gladly have you." He said softly. He slid his hands down onto her rump and gently fondled it, and his massive member became even harder, throbbing madly and leaking more precum into her marehood. "Y-you're so beautiful..."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's body was limp in Midnight's arms, her eyes closed and her throat producing a constant purr. Her lover and her kitty was all Maria needed. No matter how bad things got, so long as she had her family, nothing could make Maria feel bad about her life. The pegasus above her was her angel, and nothing could make her betray her or hurt her. Nothing.

Amanda gasped softly and cooed as she slid further down onto Ember's throbbing stallionhood, breathing deeply and shakily. "My love... Ohhh...." Soon, she felt the giant member push through her cervix and into her womb, causing her to squeal in pleasure. Her wide hips gently settled onto her stallion's groin, and she trembled as she laid herself down on his chest, her eyes closed. "S-so full..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight closed her eyes and rested herself atop Maria as they made love at a slow, gentle pace, her only sounds being the soft moans from her lips, and her quiet breathing. "I love you, Maria. I'm so glad that I met you." She purred softly. Maria was the light in the darkness of her life in this apocalyptic hell, and she would do everything that she could to please and care for her lover.

Ember used one arm to cradle Amanda's back as he gently moved her away, and he used his magic to carefully undo his greatcoat. Once his coat was unbuttoned, he floated it off along with the white shirt beneath it, and tossed it to the floor. The shedding of his upper garments revealed Ember's heavily muscled upper body, a powerful and chiseled form which most stallions would kill for. He gently moved Amanda back to lay her against his chest, and he resumed lightly groping her massive rump. He reached one arm up and used it to stroke her silky mane, admiring her incredible beauty.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Just got myself a grenade launcher, extra ammo, and I had to use the 25 mm APW on a couple unfortunate souls. Chalk that up for Eagle.]

Maria purred and turned her head, placing a deep kiss on Midnight's lips before resting it back down again. Midnight and Lucy's love were the only warmths the little mare knew anymore, having forgotten what the sun felt like years ago. She couldn't live without her family anymore. Her long feline tail wrapped itself around Midnight's leg, wanting to embrace her lover as much as possible. "I'm yours forever..." She whispered.

Amanda smiled blissfully as she began slowly moving her hips up and down, moving only a few inches at a time. While her rump, and Maria's as well, wasn't nearly the size of the plush, earth-shaking backside of a certain baking mare, it was massive in its own right, since it was all toned, firm, squeezable muscle. The reptilian mare let out soft gasps of pleasure as she slowly moved her hips. She was so glad Ember had come to save her. He was like her guardian, and she wanted to show how much she loved him and appreciated his love towards her.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2645955 ("H-honey, can I get some food now?" *HISSSSS* "O-okay...")

Midnight smiled warmly as she nuzzled Maria's cheek, and then she kissed her there. "And I'm yours forever, Maria. I love you more than anything, and I will do my best to make you happy." She said softly. She let out a soft moan as she began kissing at Maria's neck, moving the fur aside with her tongue, and then she made out with the bare flesh.

Ember leaned down and pressed his lips to Amanda's with a soft moan, eager to feel the softness of her lips. He had never been romantically or physically involved with anyone; it was forbidden by how he was raised. He was a soldier first, and a person second, but times had changed. He was ready to be a lover and protector to Amanda.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Got myself the Red Glare and blew up four people with it, then blew up two others with satchel charges. I also got my hands on a missile launcher, and I made a few more time bombs. And I also bought a long barrel for the 25 mm APW and extra ammo.]

Maria purred softly and closed her eyes, and her member slid out and pulled the covers over them before going back into her sheath. "Oh, honey... You make me happy all the time... With everything you do.... You make me so very happy...." The little feline mare went back to purring, feeling so very loved and safe and happy.

Amanda slid her long tongue down Ember's throat, moaning and purring softly as she kissed him passionately, her hips still slowly moving up and down his massive shaft. She was ready to be a lover, not a monster controlled by primal urges to hunt and eat. That was behind her now. She could control her urges if she had Ember in her life. Someone to love and be loved by.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight closed her eyes and moaned softly as she began thrusting just a little harder, but she kept the same pace as before. She didn't want to displease her lover, but she wanted to give them both the most pleasure that she could manage. "How does this feel, baby?" She purred softly.

Ember's eyes widened with pleasant surprise at feeling Amanda's tongue in his throat, but he then let out a deep moan and pushed into the kiss. This felt heavenly, and he didn't want it to end. He wanted to keep pleasuring Amanda and make her feel loved, she deserved a life of leisure and happiness after everything that happened to her. He felt for her, he truly did.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria purred out her pleasure at the increased force, though she didn't want it much harder or faster. "Mm.... Can you please keep this pace, sweetie?" She asked softly, opening an eye to look back at her beautiful angel. She didn't want this to end, nor did she want it to get any crazier than this. Just some calm, quiet, passionate love making with Midnight.

Amanda sighed and moaned into Ember's mouth as she began moving her hips faster, panting at the increased stimulation as her hands held onto his shoulders for support. This was the best she's ever felt, and she never wanted it to end. She was loved and safe and no longer alone. No one was trying to experiment on her. No one hated her for what she was.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight kissed Maria on the cheek. "Sure thing, sweetie. Whatever you want." She said softly. She could feel the pressure building in the base of her member, and it was slowly travelling up her length. It wouldn't be too long before she released.

Ember shuddered and moaned as Amanda increased her pace, and he timidly slipped his tongue into her mouth. He began cautiously exploring her mouth, careful to not cut himself on her sharp teeth. He licked at her gums and the sides of her teeth, and he instantly felt his member become much harder at how exotic she felt.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria felt a gentle orgasm rising in her marehood, and she purred happily as she relaxed with her beautiful lover. After a few more minutes, the little mare let out a gasp as her folds clenched and sprayed her juices out onto her thighs as she hit her peak. She began purring loudly and laying limp on the bed, completely relaxed.

Amanda began moving her hips a little faster, her huge muscled rump gently slapping against Ember's groin as she bounced herself on his huge shaft. She let out soft gasps and moans into her mate's mouth as she made love to him. This was wonderful. She was being loved by her wonderful stallion, and no one was going to separate them.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight panted lightly as she gave a few more thrusts, and then she let her head roll back as a deep moan escaped her. Her member convulsed powerfully as it pumped Maria's tight plot full of hot, sticky, virile seed, spewing stream after stream of the stuff into her depths. Midnight gently pulled her member out of Maria's plot with a soft pop, a few strings of seed trailing from her shaft to Maria's plot, and then she laid down beside Maria. "I love you..." She panted out with a blissful smile.

Ember let out a soft shudder as he continued to passionate make out with Amanda, feeling further aroused by her gasps and moans. His member was so hard that it hurt, and precum was streaming into her folds. He moved a hand from her rump and onto her beast, then gave it a gentle squeeze.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria laid herself atop Midnight and purred happily as she closed her eyes, quickly falling asleep from the warmth of her marefriend's fluffy body, and the warmth of her seed radiating from within her. Lucy climbed back in the window and crawled into the cleavage of Maria's massive bosom, falling asleep and purring softly along with her mommy.

Amanda moaned and shuddered at the new sensation, and her hips began quickly bouncing up and down Ember's shaft, drawing loud moans from her lips as she continued to kiss her wonderful lover. After a few minutes, she tensed up as her marehood clamped down, convulsing to milk Ember of all his seed as she reached her orgasm, her juices spraying out onto the bed and their groins.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight closed her eyes with a soft moan, and she relaxed into Maria's embrace. She was thoroughly worn out from so much fun, and Maria's weight and warmth made her feel quite relaxed. She wrapped her arms and wings around Maria's back, then quickly drifted off to sleep.

Ember gasped into Amanda's mouth as he was brought to his peak. He then groaned loudly as his member throbbed powerfully and spewed his hot, virile seed deep into her womb. He grunted as several streams of his essence shot out into her folds, and then he went flaccid, breathing heavily from the exertion. He then placed another deep, passionate kiss on Amanda's lips.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The next morning, Maria slept soundly atop her fluffy marefriend, cradling her kitty in her deep bosom and purring softly all the while. She was dreaming of her lover and herself, sitting up in the park, ten years ago. She could remember what the sun looked like, but not how it felt. Everything around her looked as it once did, but the only warmth came from her beautiful lover, snuggled up with her as the sun set.

Amanda slowly pulled herself off of Ember's stallionhood, then bent down and licked it clean before crawling back onto his chest and laying down atop him with a content smile. "Mmmm.... Oh, sweetheart... I love you..." The reptilian mare quickly fell asleep, feeling warmed under the blankets inside and out. She would wake up to a new day, where she had a lover and a protector.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight had a wide grin as she slept, and she still had her arms and wings around Maria. She had been dreaming about having some fun with Maria, who was covered with whipped cream and cake in her dream, but now she was dreaming about dancing with her lover. Though she didn't know how to dance for real, she and her lover were performing beautifully in her dream.

Ember closed his eyes with a content sigh, and he wrapped his arms around Amanda's shoulders and held her lovingly. He felt like a new stallion now that he had Amanda as his lover, and he would do anything for her. He would do his best to make her happy.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria slowly awoke with a large, silent yawn, then stretched and clambered off of her lover. The little mare got some clothes from her dresser and went down to their bathhouse, wanting to let her lover sleep in. Once inside, she stripped herself of her clothes, stretched her back, then climbed into the hot bathwater, purring as her muscles relaxed.

Amanda slept soundly as the next morning rolled around, smiling and breathing softly. Slowly, the reptilian mare yawned and nuzzled Ember's chest. "My love?" She whispered. She wanted to get on with the day, as they were supposed to go hunting, but she didn't want to annoy her lover. "Are you awake?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight curled up on the bed and wrapped herself in her wings in the absence of her lover. She felt so happy and content as she slept, and she had a soft smile on her lips. "Love you..." She mumbled aloud, talking to the Maria in her dream.

Ember awoke with a long, bearlike yawn, and then his red-orange eyes fluttered open a few seconds later. Ge smiled up at his lover warmly, and then he tiredly kissed her on the lips. "Good morning." He said softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria came back upstairs, wearing a fresh set of underwear, sweater, wool socks, and jeans. She pulled out some MRE scrambled eggs and began mixing them with water while a pan heated on the hot plate. She wanted to have her lover wake up to a fresh breakfast this morning.

Amanda licked him on the cheek and nuzzled him like a cat, then looked out towards the door. "Um... How do you clean yourself in the morning?" She asked curiously. In the lab, she was given a small shower to use, and she remembered how to use it. She didn't see anything like what was in the lab around her, though.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's ears twitched as she heard the sounds of food being made, and she awoke with a long yawn. Her sapphire blue eyes fluttered open a few moments later, and she looked to Maria with a smile. "Good morning, Maria." She said in a soft voice. She slowly got up from the bed and put her old clothes back on, then did a few stretches to get the morning stiffness out of her body.

"There's a set of pipes and a water valve just outside on of the walls. I've been using the high-pressure water from that as a shower." Ember said softly. He gave Amanda's silky mane a loving stroke, then took a moment to admire her beautiful green eyes.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled lovingly at Midnight and put the egg batter on the pan, letting it cook as she moved it about with a spatula. She gave her huge, muscled rump a small shake at her lover, smiling affectionately back at the pegasus. "Anything you wanted to do today, baby? We have all day long to enjoy ourselves. Maybe rent a movie projector?"

Amanda smiled and swished her long tail beneath the covers, then placed a deep kiss on Ember's lips before slowly standing up. "Is the shower area... private?" She asked softly. She didn't want to shower where ponies could see her. She knew it probably was private or isolated, but she had to ask.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's eyes were immediately drawn to Maria's rump, and she gave a soft hum of approval. She glanced back up to Maria's eyes, and offered her a warm smile. "A romantic movie night with my sensual little mare sounds delightful." She purred.

Ember slowly raised up, then grabbed his shirt. "There's a curtained-off area around it. No one will see you." He said softly as he put his tank top back on. He then grabbed his coat and put it back on, which gave him some relief from the cold. His eyes lit up as he remembered Amanda's sensitivity to the cold, and then he used his magic to open a trunk and float a mare-sized leather jacket out of it and onto the bed.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and purred as she slid the eggs onto a pair of plates, then put some buttered bread on the pan and let it cook. Some eggs and toast sounded wonderful to the little mare, and she hoped Midnight was in the mood for it. "I would think a merchant down in the market has a projector and some movies we could buy."

Amanda stepped outside the door and stepped around the corner into the curtained off area of the shower, glad that the way to the shower was also isolated. She turned on the shower water and let the hot water flow over her scales. With a sigh, the reptilian mare began washing herself down, feeling old dirt and grime on her scales wash away, leaving them even more lustrous than before.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight rolled her head back and yawned widely as she stretched her arms out to her sides. "That sounds good. I'd love to snuggle you while we watch a scary movie, or maybe a sci-fi..." She mused. She sat down in a chair next to her lover at the table, and she smiled up at her.

Ember felt heat rise in his cheeks as he couldn't help but imagine Amanda showering. Her body was so exotic and beautiful to him, she was like a goddess with how flawless her form was to him. The idea of seeing how her scales would look when wet made him suddenly feel overheated.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria seeved up the toast, then sat down next to her lover and purred as she began eating. Her long feline tail slowly slid up and wrapped around Midnight's waist, holding her lovingly. "There's definitely some good sci-fi ones." Her smile turned a bit more sensual as she leaned over to her lover and nuzzled her cheek. "Maybe I'll get scared and leap into your arms...."

Amanda slowly walked out of the shower after a few minutes, and when she opened the door to Ember's home, time seemed to slow down. The reptilian mare swung her wide hips about as she slowly sashayed into the room, using her tail to close the door behind her. Her naked body shone like a fine piece of jewelry, water dripping down her scales and tracing down her mouth-watering curves, each bright blue scale shining like a little gemstone, while her filmy hair sparkled with droplets, flowing like a long, beautiful, groomed mane. The water traced over her incredibly large, round, and perky breasts, down into her cleavage and teasingly tracing down her muscled abdomen and across her exposed marehood, and then down her massive thighs, until finally readhing the floor. The mare smiled lovingly at Ember as she grabbed a towel and began drying herself off, and she seemed to be trying to tease Ember, slowly revealing parts of her body as she wiped away the water on her beautiful naked body.

[Enjoy. :rainbowkiss:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grinned back at her as she picked up her toast. "I'd be happy to help comfort you." She said in a mischievous tone. She winked at Maria as she took a bite of her toast, and then she cut off a piece of her egg with her fork and ate it.

Ember was blushing furiously as he stared longingly at Amanda's form, seeming to be entranced by her exotic beauty. He was brought out of his stupor when he felt his pants become much tighter, and then he realized that he was only in his underpants. He quickly reached down and pulled on his pants, then smiled sheepishly as he did them up.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria purred in approval as she ate her eggs, and she smiled sensually at her lover. "Mmm... You know, I could go for some milk right about now..." The little mare got up and took some glasses and a bowl from a crate, then lifted up her shirt to let her massive, perky bosom out. She took the nipples between her fingers and lined them up with the cups, then tweaked them and purred as streams of hot, sweet, creamy milk flowed out, quickly filling the cups. She also filled up the bowl and set it on the floor. "Lucy, milk!" The cat hopped over and nuzzled her mommy's leg, then lapped at the bowl of milk while Maria put her shirt and bra back down and slid a glass over to her lover.

[Lactation is a kink of mine. :twilightsheepish:]

Amanda smiled as she slipped into her clothes, and she looked out at the door. "Do you wish to go hunting after breakfast? I would like to get it done while the sun is out." The reptilian mare sat at the table, patiently waiting for Ember to start cooking breakfast, as she knew very little in the ways of the modern equine kitchen.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight had fidgeted in her seat as she watched Maria milk herself, and she grinned as she took the glass and put it to her lips. She moaned softly as she tasted the sweetness of the milk, and now she had a small bit of heat between her legs. She gave Maria a sensual, half-lidded look as she sat the glass back down on the table. "You know, I could quench your thirst next time." She purred, putting her elbows together to squish her enormous bust together. Her tank top was barely able to contain her bosom, and so she always had amazing cleavage, but now her breasts looked liked they were about to burst from her clothing.

Ember nodded to Amanda with a smile, then lit his horn and grabbed two steaks from the freezer. He set the steaks on the hot plate, then turned it on with his magic. He then grabbed his gun and sat it horizontally on his lap, then took off the magazine to check how many rounds he had left. He took a small pouch from his coat and opened it, then floated out a few bullets from it and loaded them into the magazine. Then, he put the magazine back in the gun and racked the bolt.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's own massive bust was putting her turtleneck sweater under an even greater amount of strain. The thick wool clothing hugged every curve of Maria's body, outlining each breast and even a bit of her deep cleavage. "I would love to have a drink with the popcorn during the movie." She said softly, purring with a smile as she continued to eat her eggs.

Amanda whimpered a bit as she saw the large gun and heard the intimidating sound of its mechanism. She remembered being shot at by the guards, and she instinctively lashed out at each and every one. Many of them died of blood loss or heart failure from her potent neurotoxin. Part of her wished to find a way to make Ember immune to her venom, in case she lashed out at him, gods forbid.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight chuckled quietly as she casually returned her arms to her sides and turned back to her food. She was thinking of buying an old necklace to hang down in her cleavage, partly for the sake of an accessory, and to tease her lover. She took her fork in her hand and carefully put one of her eggs onto her toast, and then she folded it in half like a sandwich and bit into it with a soft moan.

Ember curiously looked up at Amanda after the sound of whimpering registered in his mind, and then he frowned and glanced down at his gun. Part of him now felt like a monster for making her feel afraid, but he needed the weapon to hunt with. "I'm sorry..." He said softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria quickly finished up her meal and set her plate aside, then stood up and stretched, looking out the window of her home. "Hmm... Anything you wanted to do, baby? It's going to be a while before its time for the movie. Anywhere you wanted to go?" The feline mare purred as she watched her kitty lap at her milk, feeling her heart soar. She had raised Lucy right, in her opinion. She was kind and strong and knew when to be sassy.

Amanda took a deep breath and stood up, then walked over and placed a hand on Ember's shoulder. "It's not your fault. I.... I just had a very bad first experience with guns. They're so loud..." She grimaced and rubbed a hand over her reptilian ears, which were essentially just holes in the sides of her head.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight took the last bite of her food and quickly finished it before turning to her lover with a small grin. "I was hoping to buy a gold necklace. I think I can make good use of it." She said, glancing down at her own cleavage. She felt much prettier after being given these improved endowments.

Ember slowly leaned forward and placed a deep, loving kiss on Amanda's lips. He broke the kiss a few seconds later and moved away with a gentle smile. "I hope that I can somehow help you get used to them, they've become just as necessary as food in this time."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's cheeks turned pink, and she smiled and purred in approval. "Oh, yes. A gold necklace on you will cause stallions to walk into walls." The little mare could picture her beautiful angel strutting down a street, getting the stallions and a few mares distracted enough to stumble or walk into a wall. The thought greatly amused her. "Mmm.... Anything else, baby? We have all day."

Amanda smiled and looked to Ember's gun, and she gently laid her hand on it, feeling the cold steel under her scaly fingers. "Perhaps... I could use one? Get used to the noise? I don't really plan on using a gun, but... by what you have described, it might be important that I learn and at least carry one."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grimaced slightly as she began to feel some mild pain from the uncomfortable tightness of her clothes. "Well, there is one thing. I need to get some new clothes." She quickly reached her hands up the bottom of her shirt, and then carefully and swiftly readjusted her bra. She sighed quietly with content as she pulled her hands back out of her shirt. She then gave Maria a sly and playful smile. "Maybe we could get you something nice to wear. I could see my lovely little mare in some lingerie." She purred sensually.

Ember's eyes lit up with excitement as an idea came to mind, and then he slowly got up and walked over to a metal chest in the corner. He opened it up and removed from it a seemingly old shotgun, but it was in reality still in working condition. He shut the lid on the trunk, and then turned back to Amanda with a smile. "You can use this. It's got quite a kick to it, but it won't give you any problems concerning repairs or function."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria purred as she rubbed a hand across her massive bust. "I like the tightness of my clothes. Mmm...." When she heard Midnight mention lingerie, her cheeks ignited into a cherry red, and she gave a sheepish smile and looked down at the market place. "I'm sire I could find or make something... Do you like anything specific, my love?"

[What kind of shotgun?]

Amanda held the old weapon in her hands, turning it over a couple times and making sure to keep her finger off the trigger. "Um.... Okay. Where can I try it? I've never used a gun before... I'm a little nervous..." She looked up with a nervous smile, making sure to keep the barrel pointed away from either of them. While she didn't know how to use a gun, she was still very respectful of the power it had.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight tilted her head and looked off to the side, then scratched her chin in thought. She then looked back to Maria with a small grin. "I could see you in some black lingerie, and I think I'll some for myself in hot pink." She then then got up and leaned over to Maria, giving her lover a perfect view down her neckline, and putting her muzzle right next to the white mare's ear. "And when you try it on, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from taking it right back off of you with my teeth." She said in a breathy, purring, seductive voice.

(Pump-action 12 gauge. I wrote that post when I was really tired.)

Ember glanced out the door with a smile. "I can just take you outside with it and you can try it out. Just don't aim at this house." He said with a slight chuckle. He used his magic to take the cooked steaks off of the hotplate and put them onto two plates, and then he got up and pulled a chair out for Amanda.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria blushed and purred at the sight of Midnight's deep cleavage, and she leaned forward and placed a deep kiss on her lover's lips, making sure to press both of their huge bosoms together. "Mmm... I'd love to be your sexy little kitty..." She whispered, then purred softly in her lover's ear and stood up. "I would like to see if we can perhaps enjoy another bath together tonight, before the movie. I think it would be fun." She said as she gave a sensual grin.

Amanda leaned the shotgun against the wall and sat down with her lover, biting into her steak with a smile and a wag of her long tail. "Um... What did you want to do for tonight?" She asked curiously. She would be all for some good ol' fashioned snuggling. She was also feeling very sensual with the scent of Ember's musk constantly in her nostrils, and she wanted nothing more than to give him a good time and make him feel like a stallion.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight moaned softly and pressed her legs together when she was kissed, having felt her loins stir at the wonderful sensation of having her bosom pressed to Maria's. She was now standing up straight with her arms crossed, and she gave Maria a mischievous grin. "Maybe we could have a repeat of our first bath together. I miss the feeling of your tongue dragging across my body." She purred lecherously, tracing a finger down her cleavage and her stomach.

Ember hungrily took a bite of his steak, then quickly chewed it up and swallowed it. "There's an old radio lying around here. We could listen to that while we stay under the blankets." He said softly. He wasn't sure if he could keep his composure while cuddling with Amanda; just looking at her made him feel excited.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria purred and moved forward, nuzzling her lover's cheek. "Oh, I would very much enjoy that. I enjoyed feeling your love..." She let out a sigh and kissed Midnight's cheek. "You make me feel loved and more confident about who I am. Thank you. Thank you so much, Midnight."

Amanda nodded and smiled happily at the idea, biting into her steak again and looking at her lover. "Perhaps we could find me some more clothes? And... Perhaps, if I am to stay permanently with you, I could have my own corner to... what's the word... personalize?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight giggled softly, then lightly kissed Maria's lips. "No problem, sweetie. You deserve to feel confident about yourself. You're sweet, adorable, and so very beautiful." She said softly.

Ember nodded, and then took another bite of his steak. "I could hire a crew to move another train car over here to make the house bigger. You'd have your own space, and we would still be close to each other."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled and purred softly with a blush, then went over to the safe and grabbed a large amount of military ammo, giving some to Midnight. "Let's go shopping, my love. I want to enjoy your company." Lucy hopped onto her mommy's shoulder and nuzzled her. "Ooh, shopping day! Can ya get me a toy or something, mom?" Despite being a full-grown cat, Lucy was still cute little kitten around her loving mother.

Amanda smiled and nodded thankfully. "I would appreciate that. I wish to decorate it like my homeland. It is mostly jungles and such, but maybe a hammock could be added in... A little bit of sand or grass... A radio to play the sounds of the jungle...." The look in Amanda's eyes held a sort of nostalgia. It was a sad nostalgia, one that brought with it feelings of longing and emptiness.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight walked over to the door and opened it, then stepped out and lead Maria to the market. She grinned mischievously as she went around to various stalls, and she had all of her new belongings within an hour. She had picked up some pink lingerie, which was currently in her bag with the rest of her new clothes. It just barely covered her lower half, the shoulder straps were rather thin to better accent her shoulders and neck, and all of her cleavage would be visible with the garment's neckline. She took the gold necklace that she had bought and put it around her neck, and let the pendant rest just above her cleavage. A beautiful blue sapphire in the shape of an octagon was set in the pendant, and it sparkled in the light despite being old and slightly damaged. She looked to Maria and grinned sensually. "How does this look on me?" She asked playfully.

Ember frowned as he saw the sadness in Amanda's eyes, and he leaned over and gave her a deep and passionate kiss. When the kiss broke he gave her a soft smile. "I figured that you miss your homeland. I miss mine, too. I haven't seen it in over ten years, and I probably never will." He said softly. "Is there anything I could do to make you feel better?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Could you describe the shape of the lingerie a bit more, please?]

Maria looked over at her lover with wide eyes, smiling and purring in approval the whole while. During the hour, she had gotten a bunch of different spare parts, a movie projector and some sci-fi and horror films. She had also gotten herself a set of black lingerie, all of it imprinted with white paw mark patterns. It consisted of a garter belt to accentuate her huge rear, some fishnet stockings that went all the way up to just under her massive backside, with the garter belt's straps connecting to the stockings and curving over her rump cheeks. She had also gotten a thick-strapped bra, one big enough to hold in her massive bosom. The best part was that her marehood and sheath were fully exposed. "Wanna go home and show each other our new lingerie?" She asked softly with a sensual smile.

Amanda climbed into Ember's lap and snuggled into his chest without a second thought. "Hold me, please." It was what Selma did to calm her down all those years ago. He would just hold her in a silent hug until she was calm, and he would rub her back and whisper kind words in her ear. It made her feel loved and cared about in a place where she was considered only a test subject.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2671682 (Sure. Also, could Maria perhaps have a spontaneous mutation that makes all three of her members have secondary members like Midnight's? It would let them make more use of her bust. :rainbowwild:)

Midnight grinned widely with excitement and mischief as she leaned in and kissed Maria on the cheek. "I'd love to." She responded in a quiet and breathy voice. She turned and led Maria back to their home, then opened the door and walked inside. Without turning around, she stripped off all of her clothes and slipped into her lingerie. It draped over her body as one piece of hot pink silk and was only held up by two thin straps on her shoulders. Its waistline was just below her hips, covering up her rump and groin, but just barely. She strutted over to the bed, putting some swing into her hips, and then she laid down on her side so that her front was to Maria. The nightgown completely revealed all of her cleavage, but showed nothing more, teasing anyone who looked upon it. "Oh, Maria..." Midnight called out in a sing-song voice, smiling widely.

Ember smiled warmly as he lovingly wrapped an arm around Amanda's back, and he pulled her close. He used his other hand to slowly and gently stroke her silky mane, admiring its beauty. "You're so pretty..." He said softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I'm all for that. :pinkiecrazy:]

Maria had stepped down into the bathhouse to change, and she strutted in through the front door with a sensual smile, the garter belt holding up her silky black stockings and outlining her wide hips and massive, muscled rump and huge, toned thighs. The black bra seemed to be straining to hold in her massive bust, the thick straps resting over her shoulders. "Hello, baby." She said with a feline purr, swishing her long cat tail enticingly. "Your naughty little kitty is ready..."

Amanda smiled and closed her eyes, thinking about the past as she rested with her wonderful stallion. "You know... I can't remember too much of my homeland... I remember what it looks like... But I can't remember anyone..." She frowned and thought about Ember's comment. "No one besides Doctor Selma has ever called me pretty... Most everyone else either hated me or was afraid of me..."

• Viewing 601 - 650 of 701