The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 703 )
  • Viewing 501 - 550 of 703
Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose breathed and moaned into her lover's mouth, her arms wrapped tightly around Midnight's back. When Midnight fondled Rose's giant rump, it drew moans of pleasure from the succubus, and she eagerly pushed more of her aphrodisiac into her mistress' body. "I love you, too..." She whispered. "Please... Let us come.... Let us be.... Ohhhh... Together..." Rose licked her fiancé's cheek and gave the pegasus' wing bases a firm squeeze. "In bliss...." She seemed to hiss the last word, her member reaching its peak. A second later, the succubus threw her head back and screamed as she hit the biggest orgasm ever, her balls clenching as her shaft throbbed and pumped out seemingly gallons upon gallons of hot seed into Midnight's womb. Rose's mind went white as she fell flat on her back, her eyes closed and her mouth stretched into a wide grin as her mind came down from the overwhelming pleasure.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight quivered violently and bucked her hips when Rose squeezed her wings, and she let out a high-pitched moan that made it seem as if she was pleading for more. She hit her peak just after Rose, and she screamed her lover's name at the top of her lungs as the ecstasy whisked her mind away to nirvana. She gripped her own breasts with her hands and squeezed them firmly as she felt Rose's shaft throb madly against her engorged flesh, which was almost like a mini-orgasm in itself. She whimpered loudly, and moaned without restraint as her belly seemed to distend with hot, demonic seed, which gave her the most satisfying afterglow that she had ever experienced. She collapsed atop Rose with a wide grin of satisfaction, and she soon fell asleep from such exertion.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose awoke a few hours later, her member still buried in her lover's womb. The moon was high in the sky, shining down through the window. The succubus used her fire magic to stoke the fireplace a bit, and she then slowly pulled her member out, so as not to wale her lover. She tucked it back into her pajama pants, then rubbed her massive testes with a soft sigh. If they chose, Rose could impregnate Midnight, but that would require them to do a specific spell to move an egg into Midnight's uterus, since their bodies have been altered to be better for pure sex. The succubus stood up and stretched, then went into the kitchen and put away the leftover food into the fridge, aside from the hot chocolate, which she poured into a pair of mugs halfway, then filled the rest with her hot breast milk, and then she put whipped cream atop the hot chocolate again. Rose walked back into the living room and set the mugs on the coffee table, then sat down and adjusted her sleeping mistress so Midnight's head rested on the succubus' soft, warm, pillowy bosom.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight cooed softly, and then she nuzzled one of Rose's breasts. "Mmm...Rose..." She mumbled. A few minutes later, she let out a long, unladylike yawn, and then she slowly opened her eyes with a tired smile. "Hey, there." She slowly raised up and looked out the window, and she grinned as she saw that it was night. She turned to Rose with a loving smile, and her eyes shown with pure love and affection. "This is really romantic, just the two of us in front of the fire on a cold night. Want me to get out a bottle of wine?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose gave a mock pouty face and took the two mugs, then gave one to Midnight. "Aww, but I made this hot cocoa for us. It's super special." The succubus gave her exposed chest a little shake, smiling sensually. She then took a slow sip of her mug, moaning sensually as the whipped cream left a line of white on her upper lip. Rose's tongue snaked up and slowly, sensually licked the white substance off of her lip, and she kept smiling sensually at her mistress afterwards.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's eyes were glued to Rose's lips as she watched her lick the whipped cream from herself, and she felt a warm and fuzzy feeling between her legs. She then took her mug of cocoa in her hands, and she took a sip of it with a soft moan. "This is delicious." She looked to Rose with a loving expression, one that was less sensual than usual. "Did you still want me to drink your honey? I don't want to leave your needs unattended, and...I'm still a little aroused." Now that they were engaged, Midnight's seductive nature was giving way to the pure love beneath it.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose smiled lovingly back, her eyes shining with passion and devotion to Midnight as she set her mug down and began shedding her pajamas. "Sure, sweetie. I'm already fed, but I would love to make you feel good. Let's just relax with this one." The naked succubus laid down on her back, smiling lovingly at her mistress. "Let us make love, Midnight Storm." She said softly. The succubus was so glad that Midnight loved her so completely, and it made her feel grateful that she wasn't somewhere out in the cold.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grinned excitedly as she sat her mug down on the table, and then she carefully turned herself around so that her rump was in Rose's face. Her actions revealed that her marehood was still red and swollen from their earlier session, and it was glistening with her arousal. Midnight pressed her mouth to Rose's marehood, and then she slid her tongue past the lips and deep into her lover's womb.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose moaned softly and used both hands to part Midnight giant rump cheeks, and she stuck her head inside and let them close back up around her head, drawing a moan of pleasure from her lips. The succubus wrappped her arms around her lover's flared hips, then slid her tongue deep into Midnight's womb, gently licking around inside at a slow, loving pace. Rose was deeply enjoying herself, making sweet, soft love to her mistress, and tasting her sweet feminine juices was also a plus.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight trembled and squealed loudly as Rose's tongue licked against her hot flesh, which was so sensitive that even the slightest touch felt like pure ecstasy. The knowledge that she was being made to in such a taboo fashion made her marehood swell even tighter. She imagined Rose's long tongue snaking past her engorged lips and licking at hot, red flesh, all three of which would be covered in glistening fluids. Midnight moaned as lewdly as possible, and then sharply inhaled before returning to licking at Rose's walls at a slow pace.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose moaned in both pleasure and relaxation as she continued to lick her tongue around Midnight's womb, feeling her mistress' tongue deep in her own womb. It was a wonderful feeling to feel so intimately connected to her fiancé, and feeling her plush rump flesh molding under her fingers as she groped Midnight's giant rump. The pegasus was her sole desire and object of affection, and she did her best to convey that with each slow, sensual motion of her tongue.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight let out a shuddering moan as she abruptly hit her climax, and then she continued to lazily lick at Rose's hot folds. She loved being this aroused, it made everything she felt so much better, and it made her feel like she was in paradise when Rose finally sated her lust.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose reached a gentle climax, and she moaned softly as she continued licking lazily at a similar pace as her lover's. The succubus felt proud to know that she can provide satisfaction to her mistress, and doing so made her feel so very loved and appreciated. Midnight's weight on her scrotum and sheath felt comforting as well. Suddenly, there was a weak knocking at the door. Rose got off the couch and slipped her pajamas on, then jogged up to the door and peered out of it into the night. "Hello?"

There, standing before her, was a little mare, barely five and a half feet tall, in a white cloak, her fur and mane white as the snow blowing on the howling winds outside. Her face was covered with frost, her whole body trembling with cold, and a large backpack rested on her shoulders. "P-please help me..." She whispered faintly, before collapsing into Rose's arms. The succubus pulled the mare inside and closed the door, carrying her in her arms. "Honey! Get some hot water!" She shouted to Midnight. Inside the mare's cloak was a calico cat, curled up against the mare's bosom for warmth. The cat was as comatose as her owner, her fur also laced with frost.

Rose laid the mare down on the couch in front of the fireplace, then set her backpack aside and took off her cloak, putting that on the coat rack to dry. She laid a warm blanket over the mare and her cat, then took the glass of warm water from Midnight. Rose gently placed the cup to the little mare's lips and poured a little liquid down her throat, causing her to cough and sputter a bit, but she then started drinking the water, and after she had drank all of it, the little mare was fast asleep. The succubus stepped back and looked to her lover. "Let's give her some space." She said quietly. "I think she just needs to rest for now."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight quickly ran up stairs and put on some appropriate clothing to make herself presentable, and then she returned downstairs a few minutes later and sat down in one of the chairs. "Maybe we should stay in here to keep an eye on her. Anything could happen." She said with a worried frown. She felt as if she was taking Rose into her home all over again, except this poor mare's situation was clearly worse. She decided that she would do everything in her power to make sure that this little mare had everything that she needed.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose nodded and quickly slipped upstairs, changing into her own violet turtleneck sweater and sweatpants, along with bra and panties. The succubus came back down and sat down on the couch next to the little mare, stroking her long white mane with gentle fingers. "I'm worried, too." After a minute or so more, Rose laid down and gently picked up the little mare and her cat, laying them on her chest and pulling the blanket over them. She rested the little mare's head onto her bosom, and it seemed to relax the little white mare. She closed her eyes herself and laid her head back on a pillow, smiling lovingly at Midnight before drifting off herself.

A few hours later, with the moon still in the sky, the little mare's eyes fluttered open, and she stayed very, very quiet and still. She was unsure of where she was, but... It was surprisingly comfortable. She averted her gaze upward to see the face of a sleeping mare who was, while a bit intimidating, was undeniably beautiful. It was a few seconds after that she realized that she was laying atop the demonic looking mare's body, and her head was resting on her unbelievably large and soft bosom. It was quite nice, heavenly, even. She felt... safe, like her mother was holding her and keeping her warm. She didn't want to move, but her stomach demanded food. She looked down at her own chest to find that her kitty was sleeping softly and curled up in a ball. Tentatively, the mare reached a hand up to the demonic mare's cheek, lightly tapping it. "Um... H-hello?"

Rose's eyes fluttered open, and she looked down with a warm smile at the little mare. "Hello. You're awake, I see. My name is Rose. How are you feeling?" The little mare looked away nervously. "I'm M-Maria... um... Do you have any food?" Rose giggled and nodded with a soft smile, and she placed a soft kiss upon Maria's forehead. "Yes, and you're welcome to have some. Just stay here, sweetheart." The mare gently set Maria onto the couch, then stood up and walked off, her giant rump swinging about behind her. Maria let out an eep and crossed her legs, looking away so she didn't get too aroused. She didn't want to be thrown out into the cold, like others have done, because she was... different. The little mare curled up on the couch with her blanket and her kitty, waiting for the food to come.

A few minutes later, Rose brought back a steaming plate of steak, beans, and creamy mashed potatoes, as well as a bowl of warm cream for the kitty and a mug of hot chocolate. The cat woke up as Rose sat the bowl on the floor, and she meowed in thanks as she hopped down on the floor and began lapping at the cream. After a moment of hesitation, Maria began ravenously devouring her meal, smiling thankfully at the taste. "So good... Thank you..." Rose smiled and sat down beside Maria, rubbing the little mare's back. "It's no problem at all, darling. My fiancé and I are here for you. You should meet her, she's a real sweetheart." The succubus looked back at the stairway. "Midnight, honey?" She called. "Come say hi to our guest!"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

There was a loud thump from upstairs, followed by a small shout as Midnight rolled off the side of her bed. A few seconds later, she came down the stairs, smiling tiredly, and then she walked into the living room and sat down in one of the chairs. "Hey, there. My name's Midnight Storm. It's nice to meet you." She said with a warm smile.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria smiled bashfully and looked away with a blush, seeming s little embarrassed. "I'm Maria..." Rose put her hand on Maria's shoulder. "Are you alright, dear?" The little mare nodded and said "I just... You're both so... beautiful..." Rose giggled and stroked Maria's back. "Thank you, Maria. It's... Well.... My lovely marefriend here was born beautiful, but I gave her a little boost. I'm... I'm a succubus..." Maria gave a soft smile. "It's okay, Miss Rose. I'm... Well... I'm mixed gender..." Rose smiled and giggled softly. "And that's perfectly okay, sweetheart. I am, as well." Maria blushed with a warm smile, glancing bashfully down at Rose's groin, and the bulge of her huge scrotum. "I was thinking about asking... Thank you for taking me in, both of you..." She shed a tear of joy and set down her plate to hug Rose. "Everyone else sh-shoved me away for what I was..." Rose held the mare gently, letting her cry out her pain. After a little while, the little mare gave a thankful smile and returned to wolfing down her food.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight reached up and moved a stray lock of hair out of her face, and then she looked to Maria with curiosity. "Maria? I was wondering, how did you end up at our door like that? What happened?" She asked in a gentle voice. While she didn't mind having her, she wanted to at least know some history about this mare.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria frowned and flattened her ears to her head, curling up with the blanket. She was wearing only some rough, dull travel clothes underneath the blanket, minus her cloak and shoes. "Well.... I... I've traveled alone for a long time... And... Well... I didn't have any food left... Or money..." She started to sob and tremble a bit. "And I d-didn't want my Lucy to g-get hurt..." She looked down at her kitty, who was apparently named Lucy. "So I chose y-your front door... And h-hoped y-you wouldn't leave me out in the cold... Like s-so many others have..."

The little mare broke down into sobs, and Rose gently pulled Maria into a hug, resting her head against her bosom, which seemed to calm the little mare down a bit. "There, there... It's okay, sweetheart... You're welcome to stay with us as long as you'd like. No one's going to hurt you, and you'll have fresh meals and a warm place to sleep every day and night." Maria smiled thankfully as the last of her tears dried, and she got up and went over to Midnight, giving the pegasus a soft hug. "Thank you, Miss Midnight." She said in her soft, angelic voice, before sitting back down beside Rose on the couch and returning to her meal.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight felt her heart melt at Maria's gratitude, and she placed a hand over her chest as if giving a silent "Aw..." She found the little mare to be extremely adorable, and she just wanted to hold her like a plush toy. She smiled over at Rose, glad that they did the right thing.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria finished her food up and quickly drank down her mug of hot chocolate, then let Rose set the dishes aside on the end table. The little mare let the succubus gently hold her to her bosom once more, and Rose pulled a blanket over them and held the adorable little mare snugly in her arms. She looked over at Midnight with an inviting smile, wanting her lover to lay down atop them to sandwich Maria between them, to keep her feeling loved and safe and comfortable.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grinned mischievously as she accepted Rose's offer, and then she got up from the chair, and moved to the couch. She slipped underneath the covers, and gently laid herself down on Maria, pressing her massive bust against the little mare. She wanted to make Maria feel comfortable, and to help her, but she couldn't help but fantasize about having a threesome with she and Rose.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria gave a soft moan as she was surrounded by the two mares from all sides, though a muffled squeak came as Maria shifted herself, and Rose suddenly felt something very large poking her abdomen. With a mischievous grin, the succubus peaked under the blanket. There, Maria was trying to adjust a massive member, nearly as big as Rose's own, without disturbing them. Rose smiled and reached down, gently stroking Maria's cheek. "Just relax, sweetheart. It won't bother us." The little mare blushed and nodded, letting her head stay snuggled in between the two mares' huge bosoms, and her shaft poked and rubbed against Rose's abdomen and poked the bottom of her breasts, not that Rose minded. She was just glad Maria was comfortable with Midnight and herself.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight silently admired Maria's angelic beauty for a long while, but then she reached over and gently caressed her mane. "Has anyone told you how pretty you look, Maria? You look like a little angel." She gently stroked the little mare's white mane with her fingers, admiring its softness.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria, laying on her stomach to keep her member from waving about and her head on Rose's bosom, turned her head to look up at Midnight, smiling bashfully with a blush. "Umm... Not besides my mother... Thank you for saying that..." Rose giggled and stroked Maria's mane, smiling down at her affectionately. "Don't be nervous, sweetheart. You have nothing to fear with us." The succubus leaned forward and placed a soft smooch on the little mare's cheek. "We promise, we'll keep you safe and warm and fed. You're a beautiful, wonderful mare, Maria, and you're welcome to stay with us as long as you'd like." Maria felt more tears of joy well up, and she buried her face in Rose's cleavage, matting her sweater with her tears and feeling the softness and warmth relax her, bit by bit.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grinned and giggled at Maria's blush, and then she lightly stroked the little mare's cheek with the pads of her fingers. "Isn't she just adorable, Rose? Maybe we should make her a permanent resident." She leaned over and gave Maria a warm smile. "Would you like to make this your new home? There's plenty of space in this big house."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria's eyes watered a bit, feeling more tears well up. "Yes... Yes please.... I don't want to be alone anymore..." Rose stroked Maria's other cheek and placed a soft kiss on the little mare's lips. "Hey, don't cry, sweetheart. You're with us now, and you won't ever be lonely again. I stay home to cook and clean, so you'll always have someone else in the house with you." Maria squealed softly in joy and nuzzled Rose's breasts, seeming to be overwhelmed with joy. "Yes... I want to be with you both forever..." The little mare turned and kissed Midnight deeply in pure excitement, then kissed Rose's bosom. The succubus smiled and looked down at Maria, looking her in the eyes. "Maria, sweetie... What if I said you could stay with us forever? Like, literally forever? All you have to do is drink my blood. You would never age, and you would be bonded to the both of us for the rest of eternity." Rose's smile became a bit more sensual. "You'd also get some better stuff to have some fun with. So... What do you say? I know it's a big decision, but I promise that you will be safe and loved with us."

Maria eagerly nodded and whimpered softly, seeming enraptured by the idea of eternal love and safety. "W-what about Lucy? I don't want her to die, too..." Rose smiled and nodded. "Then I'll be sure to fix that as well. She'll be bonded to us as well, and she'll be with you forever." Maria nodded and looked at Rose hopefully, wanting to do this now. Rose smiled and nodded as she pushed her thumb's claw into her wrist, drawing her black blood out from her veins. She extended her wrist and let a few drops drip into Lucy's bowl of cream, turning the concoction a very light shade of grey, but it would taste all the same. Lucy returned a minute or so later and began lapping at her cream, unaware of the change.

The succubus then offered her wrist to Maria, who eagerly began sucking on the wound, her eyes closed as she swallowed the black blood, feeling the saltiness wash over her tongue and, strangely, soothe her throat on the way down. She drank for several minutes, wanting to be sure that she would be with these two loving, kind, beautiful mares forever. Rose tapped her shoulder with her other hand, prompting the little mare to stop sucking. "That's good, sweetie. Now, just close your eyes, and let yourself relax and go to sleep. When you wake up, you'll be a whole new you..." Maria's eyes fluttered shut as she rested her head back down on Rose's breasts, and the succubus closed her eyes and laid her head back on the pillow, her arms around Midnight's back so she could hold both mare's at once.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight licked the inside of her mouth as she snuggled into Maria and Rose, tasting a little of the white mare's saliva. She moaned quietly, and then she rested her head down on Maria's shoulder. She felt like the luckiest mare alive right now, having two beautiful mares who loved her for eternity.

Craterfist
Group Admin

A few hours later, with the moon starting to set, Maria's eyes fluttered open, and she let out a small, adorable yawn. She shifted where she laid, sandwiched between her two lovers, feeling so safe and wonderful and loved. The little mare clamored off the couch, quietly and gently, so as not to disturb Rose or Midnight, and she looked over her body with wide eyes. Her travel clothes had torn under the size of her new endowments. Her hips had widened to in incredible size, and her thighs and rump were massive. She had the same proportions as Rose, but smaller to fit her shorter body. Her flaccid member was also hanging down past her knees, and she had a pair of volleyball-sized testes as well. Her breasts hadn't gotten bigger, but part of her knew that Rose would fix that soon. Her newest and most striking feature was her new tail. It was about three inches thick, and at least fourteen feet long, to her amazement. It was curled around one of her legs, fully prehensile, it seemed.

However, as she looked it over, she noticed that there was a set of mare's folds at the tip of her tail, and the rest of her tail was one long love tunnel on the inside. The little mare blushed at having such a kinky endowment, but when she focused on trying the new muscles in her tail, she clenched onto one set of muscles that did something odd. A set of what looked like foreskin flaps closed over the marehood on her tail, and the tail had a widened tip to it that swelled up with blood, looking like a humanoid phallus. Maria unclenched the muscles, watching the foreskin retract and expose the vagina once again. Maria blushed and curled her tail behind her as she shed her pants and panties, leaving her in a battered shirt and worn bra.

Rose yawned and slowly awoke herself, letting Midnight sleep as she slipped off the couch and looked over Maria with a loving smile. "You look beautiful, baby, and that tail of yours looks like fun. Come on upstairs. We have some clothes that should fit you." The succubus led her lover up into the bedroom, and she dug out a set of new panties and a bra, as well as Maria's own grey turtleneck sweater and a set of sweatpants. Maria sheepishly shed her clothes and stood naked in the bedroom, and the succubus gave a concerned frown. "What's wrong, baby- oh, of course. Would you like your breasts bigger?" Maria gave a soft, sheepish nod, and Rose smiled lovingly and gently laid the mare down on the bed. "Then let me take care of you, baby. Just relax, and let me do the work." Rose lifted up her shirt and bra, revealing her massive bosom, and she laid down atop her and clamped her nipples down on Maria's own. They swelled up with milk, then deflated and pushed the milk into Maria's body. She kept pumping for a few minutes, until Maria had a good set of F-cups, but the little mare frowned and asked "C-could I have them bigger?" Rose smiled lovingly and stroked the little mare's cheek. "Of course, baby. Just say when." Maria closed her eyes and moaned softly as she felt her breasts slowly getting bigger and bigger, seeming to have no end in sight. Maria didn't stop Rose until the little mare had a mammoth set of KK-cups, a giant set of perfectly perky love pillows on Maria's chest, much bigger than even what Rose had. Thanks to her new strength, she could lift them with ease. Maria slowly got up and put on her bra, loosening the straps a great deal, then put on her panties, her sweatpants, some socks, and her turtleneck, feeling it hug her curves and keep her giant breasts soft and warm.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight awoke a few minutes later, and then she raised up with a long yawn. She looked around for Rose and Maria, curious as to where they had went. She slowly got up from the couch, and climbed up the stairs, and then she grinned mischievously at Rose and Maria. "Hey, there. Wanna put those new endowments to use?" Getting to bed these two incredibly beautiful mares at the same time would be a fantasy come true.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria laid her hands atop her mammoth mammaries and looked away with flattened ears, her long tail wrapped around her waist to keep from getting caught on something. Rose smiled and bent down a little, placing a deep kiss on Maria's lips and gently nuzzling the little mare's giant bosom affectionately. "Don't worry, sweetheart. We'll go nice and slow for you. Here, let's just cuddle for a little while first." Maria gave a thankful nod and slowly climbed into bed, snuggling up under the covers.

Rose laid down under the blankets on one side of Maria, and the succubus smiled and patted the spot on Maria's other side, so the little mare could be kept safe and warm by the both of them. Maria's tail unraveled and snaked up out of the blankets, and she gave a soft smile at the incredibly soft and fluffy fur her tail had, rubbing the side of it against her cheek. Rose smiled and placed a soft kiss on the tail to show her silent affection to the mare's new endowments.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight laid down beside Maria on the bed, and then she snuggled up to her, pressing her large bosom to the white mare's back in the process. Midnight leaned forward and nuzzled Maria's cheek, and then she hummed contently. "Such an adorable little mare. I'm glad that we have you, Maria."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria rolled onto her back so she could feel both of their bodies pressing into her sides, and she let her head roll to the side and rest against Rose's breasts, feeling safe in the arms of her two beautiful marefriends. The little mare looked up at Midnight, then down to the pegasus' huge bosom, feeling her breath shudder as she saw the enticing breasts, outlined by the sweater. Maria tentatively reached her hand out, and she stopped short and looked up to Midnight for permission. "C-can I?" She asked softly.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight grinned naughtily as she raised up, and then she took her sweater off and tossed it to the edge of the bed. "Go ahead, sweetie. You and Rose can touch me whenever and however you want. I certainly don't mind." She said with a wink. as she laid back down.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Call me bruh]

"Same goes for me, sweetie." Rose chimed in, gently draping her arm across Maria's abdomen to hold the adorable little close. Maria stared and shuddered as she saw Midnight's perky bosom, with her bra not getting in the way in the slightest. The little mare slowly reached out again and gently laid her hand on Midnight's left breast, shuddering and slowly rubbing her hand over it. She gently squeezed the breast and gave a soft moan, her eyes fixated on her marefriend's chest. "So soft... Warm..." She mumbled. Her massive member sprang up from the brim of her sweatpants, though she didn't mind, not after how fully these two mares have loved and accepted her. It throbbed and stood up in the air, a mottled pink and grey. Maria gently used both hands to fondle Midnight's breasts, moaning softly while keeping her head resting against Rose's bosom. "I love you.... Midnight... Rose... I love you both... So much..." She mumbled.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's wings twitched beneath her, and she quivered at Maria's touch. She pressed her lips firmly to Maria's with a deep, passionate moan, and then she pulled back a few seconds later. "We love you too, Maria. I've got so much love to give..." She reached over and gently took Maria's shaft in her hand, and she lightly rubbed at the medial ring. "Now, I was thinking, how about we make a nice, warm, cuddly mare sandwich? You on top, Rose on the bottom, me in the middle, and you two making sweet love to me?" She purred sensually.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria let put a gasp and a soft moan, her eyes closed as her hands fell limp at her sides. "Ohh... Nnn... I... I'm not sure...." She mumbled, her cheeks red with nervousness. "I've n-never d-done this before...." Rose smiled and rubbed her hand across Maria's giant breasts, drawing a squeak of pleasure from the little mare. "It's alright, sweetheart. Let's just ease you into it before we do something more, alright? We'll take things slow. Just relax and enjoy yourself." Maria whimpered as Rose gently slid her arm under Maria's back, holding the little mare close. She gently pressed her lips to Maria's and began softly making out with her, wanting to help her new lover relax and feel better. After all she'd been through, Rose thought Maria deserved that much.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight felt herself grow warmer between her legs as she watched her two marefriends make out. She raised up a little to take off her jeans, and then she tossed them to the side once they were off, leaving her in just her pink bra and panties. She gently put a hand on Maria's side, and then she began softly kissing at the white mare's cheek.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria timidly kissed back, her eyes closed and her breathing slow. Rose moved away and moved down between the little mare's legs, leaving Maris to turn her head and timidly make out with Midnight. Rose took off her sweater and bra, and she gently wrapped her huge breasts around Maria's shaft. "There we go... Just relax, and enjoy yourself, sweetheart..." The little mare moaned and shuddered as the succubus began sloly moving her love pillows up and down, and Rose let her long tongue swirl around Maria's member as well, licking and squeezing to provide more pleasure to the adorable little mare.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight closed her eyes, and moaned deeply into Maria's mouth as she made out with her. After a few seconds, she wormed her long, serpentine tongue passed Maria's lips, and then she gently licked at her lover's gums. Maria's touch was making Midnight even warmer between the legs, and her desire continued to build as time passed.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria squeaked and moaned softly into Midnight's mouth, all while Rose kept moving her breasts. The little mare's long tail waved around in excitement, and Rose got an idea. She gently took the end of Maria's tail, giving it a few soft strokes to get the foreskin to close and the phallus-like bulge to swell up. She then gently moved it towards Midnight's marehood, and when it brushed across the pegasus' folds, it gently began worming itself inside, and Maria was moaning ever louder with pleasure now. She felt safe, so incredibly safe and loved and cared about with these two mares, and she felt a couple tears of joy streak down her cheek as she continued to make out with Midnight,

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight quivered powerfully, and let out a deep moan of pleasure into Maria's mouth as the white mare's tail pushed itself past her swollen lips. She reached behind herself, and unsnapped her bra, and then she tossed it to the side. She pressed herself up against Maria as possible, squishing her huge bust against Maria's body, and then she lightly caressed the white mare's silky mane.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria moaned and buried her face in Midnight's shoulder fur, breathing in her scent and letting Rose continue pleasuring her member while her tail continued to worm its way into Midnight's marehood, getting closer to her womb. Rose shed her pants and panties, then lifted herself up and straddled Maria's waist, then brought her hips down and moaned as she felt the little mare's massive shaft penetrate her marehood. The succubus let her hips drop until Maria's shaft was deep in her womb, and her giant rump rested on Maria's groin. The little mare weakly let one hand go up and gently squeeze her marefriend's plush bum, drawing a deep blush to her cheeks. Rose smiled and moaned softly as she began moving herself up and down, and she laid down atop Maria a bit so the little mare could feel her lover's weight atop her body. "Ohhhh.... So gooooood....." She breathed out, her eyes shut tight.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight began passionately kissing at Maria's neck with soft moans, and she lightly ground her hips into the white mare's tail. She felt so fortunate to have two beautiful mares in bed with her, who loved her and wished to pleasure. She grinned mischievously to herself as she lavished Maria with affection, she had many plans in store for the three of them.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria buried her muzzle in Midnight's mane and let out loud moans as her tail pushed deeper, and eventually wormed into the mare's womb, and it began making slow, hard thrusts into Midnight's womb, while Rose began moving her hips in long, slow, firm movements. Maria was left drooling in pleasure, her mouth hung open and her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Rose smiled widely, moaning as she bounced her hips. "Mmm.... I love you, Maria... We both do... You're our little angel, and we'll always love you..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's sexual fervor increased as she kissed and licked at Maria's neck by her shoulder, and she was now making out with her body. She reached a hand over to the little mare's chest, and gave one of her breasts a gentle squeeze, and then she quivered as she felt the flesh mold around her fingers like putty. If only she could be a mixed gender like her two lovers, she could then finally know what it was like to make love to those massive breasts. She would have to fix that soon.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria squeaked as she felt her massive, sensitive breasts squeezed, moaning louder and clenching her eyes shut. She held Midnight close with an arm around the pegasus' shoulders, and she took Rose's hand and held it tightly, unaware of her new strength. Rose didn't mind, though, still moaning along with her lovers as she bounced her hips a little faster and harder, while Maria's tail thrust faster and harder and deeper into Midnight's womb, until it was bumping against the back wall of her uterus. After a minute or so more, Maria squealed as her massive shaft pumped her seed into Rose's womb, enough to make the succubus' tummy swell up to look a couple months pregnant, and her tail squirted out seed from her prostate as well, enough to fill Midnight's womb and make her look a month pregnant. Rose also hit her climax, spraying her juices onto Maria's groin and pants with a loud moan. The little mare was left panting and staring up at the ceiling, riding her climax down and basking in the afterglow, unable to think of anything but of how much she loved Midnight and Rose.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight let out a long moan as she hit her climax, and then lazily kissed Maria on the lips. When the kiss broke a few seconds later, she laid back down on her pillow, grinning widely. She felt more content with her life than she had ever thought possible now that she had these two, wonderful mares in her life.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Maria slowly withdrew her tail and let it lay limp on the bed, and Rose slowly pulled herself off her lover's shaft. She gently took Maria's sex-stained clothes off, setting them aside, and the succubus crawled under the covers and snuggled up to Maria's side. "That was wonderful, Maria. Mm..." Rose laid her head down on one of her naked lover's mammoth breasts, feeling the soft flesh mold around her head. "Wonderful... May I suckle you, sweetheart? I'm sure you'll like it." The little mare blushed and gave a sheepish nod, and Rose smiled and began suckling on Maria's nipple. At once, she was rewarded with a steady stream of hot, sweet, creamy milk, and she closed her eyes and continued suckling. Maria sighed softly and gave a soft smile, her eyes closed and her body limp. Rose opened her eyes and glanced between Midnight and Maria's unoccupied breast as a silent invitation.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's grin widened as she caught Rose's look, and then she shifted around to make herself a little more comfortable. She leaned over to Maria's breast and wrapped her lips around the nipple, and then she began gently suckling her lover with a soft moan. She used her free hand to lightly fondle Maria's breast, finding carnal satisfaction in groping the soft, plump flesh.

• Viewing 501 - 550 of 703