The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 703 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 703
Craterfist
Group Admin

Hearth's Warming Day was only a couple weeks away, snow gently falling to the ground over the Phillydelphia streets. The smell of cookies wafted from bakeries, and wreaths hung on many a door. Down the street walked a certain bat pegasus mare, drawing gazes from most stallions and a couple mares. She was a mare with black fur, a long and straight fiery orange mane and tail, and rose red eyes to match her pearly white smile.

And she was gorgeous.

She seemed to have a perfectly shaped body, with large, perky breasts, an hourglass figure, and wide hips to swing around her large, plush, perky, heart-shaped rump as she strutted down the street. Indeed, she was the peak of natural beauty. She was wearing an outfit that was, while warm and covering, very suggestive. She had an adorable santa hat on her head, the pom-pom hanging down behind her left ear, as well as a red santa-esque dress that only went down to cover just halfway down her thick thighs, and if one were to just bend over a little, or if the mare was to bend over, her backside would be fully exposed. The outfit was lined around the neck, bottom, and wrist cuffs with fluffy white fur to keep in the warmth. Under her dress was a wool pajama bodysuit to keep in warmth, and her legs had knee-high boots that were made with one-inch high heels. Her long orange tail was swishing about behind her, with mistletoe tied at the base and a cute little bell tied to the end, giving a quiet chime with every swish of her tail. It was clear what her profession was, even with the clothing on.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

A black pegasus mare strutted down the street with a confident smile, enjoying the looks that she was getting from many stallions the occasional mare. Her large bust was outlined nicely by the grey sweater she wore, and her long, straight, silver mane hung down around her shoulders, swaying with the breeze. Her brilliant blue eyes were like two perfect sapphires, dazzling all who looked at them. Every bit of her figure was extremely curvaceous and toned, from her supple rump and long legs that were covered by blue jeans, to the her wide hips and hourglass figure which were hugged tightly by her garments. It was a body that many mares would do anything for. Though, two things that contrasted with her feminine beauty were the tough work-boots that softly thumped the concrete beneath her.

She turned let her eyes linger on the bat mare as she came into view, and she shot a flirty and inviting look at her.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The bat mare gave a flirtatious smile back, her rose red eyes running over the black pegasus mare admiringly. Being who she was, the bat mare was supposed to be the peak of natural beauty, but this other mare was damn close on her own, she had to admit. She stopped and batted her eyelashes at the pegasus, bending over a small amount to show off a little bit of her large cleavage. "Hey, beautiful. Wanna find a nice, private place and get into the holiday spirit?" She said with a sensual purr, grinning seductively as she closed the distance a little. Her aphrodisiac-laden breath wafted across the short space in the cold winter air, into the pegasus' sinuses and causing a small amount of arousal and euphoria to form.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

The pegasus changed her stance just a small bit as a fire in her loins made itself known, and she grinned back with a hungry gaze. This sultry mare had curves that she could run her tongue across, perhaps with a bit of whipped cream. "Sure thing. It's so cold and windy out here, I certainly wouldn't mind having a beautiful mare such as yourself to keep me warm." She purred in a low, mischievous voice.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The bat mare placed a gentle hand on the mare's shoulder, grinning as she whispered in the pegasus' ear, letting more of her aphrodisiac waft out. "Name's Rose, sweetheart. Sorry to say, but I don't have a place to stay tonight. Tell you what: you provide a bed for us to sleep in tonight, and I won't even charge you." She placed a wet kiss on the pegasus' cheek, letting the aphrodisiac further waft off from her saliva. She didn't want to rush things with the sexy mare, but Rose was hungry. She needed to feed, and she would make sure this mare, assuming she was kind, enjoyed herself tonight. Rose was only going to skim a little off of her soul, anyway. Enough to survive the next few days.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

The pegasus tilted her head to the side and "Hmm"ed in thought, pretending to think it over. "You got a deal, sweetie. My name's Midnight Storm, by the way." She said, smirking at her good fortune. Today was turning out better than she anticipated. "I live just down this street. I've got some ideas for tonight, if you catch my drift."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[All dat aphrodisiac must be affecting her... :raritywink:]

Rose smiled and gently took Midnight's hand, placing another wet kiss on her cheek. "Oh, I love a creative pony. Let's discuss these ideas of yours once we're inside." She let the pegasus lead her to her house, and all the while, Rose smiled thankfully at Midnight. So far, tonight was going well for the mare.

[Skippy to house?]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2116809 (Plus, she does have that mischievous streak. :rainbowwild:)

The keys jingled as Midnight fiddled with the lock of her home, a slightly frustrated look on her face. She grinned when the lock finally released, and she then opened the door and casually led Rose inside. The living room was richly furnished with finely-crafted furniture, mostly of dark colors such as blue and black, which demonstrated the wealth of the owner. Her job must have paid well. "Welcome to my home, sexy. Make yourself comfortable in any way you see fit." Midnight said cheerily.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose smiled and laid herself down on the couch, kicking off her boots and undoing the stuff on her tail. She unbuttoned the front of her santa dress a bit, letting more of her cleavage show as she shifted her wide hips. The bat mare gave a small cough, feeling her health starting to deteriorate a bit. She was starving for a meal, and she only hoped that they could get on with making love soon, lest she force herself upon the kind pegasus mare. She would never forgive herself if she hurt an innocent like Midnight. "So when do you wanna get to the real fun?" She asked with a seductive purr and a sultry smile. Her eyes betrayed a bit of her desperation, however.

[Feel free to make Midnight question Rose, so long as Rose doesn't get rejected if she tells the truth.]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

"As soon as possible." Midnight chirped as she took off and hung up her coat. She pulled off her grey sweater, revealing white tank top that showed off her figure much better, and revealed that her bust was larger than previously thought. She was probably very close to being a double-d cup. A gold necklace hung around her neck, and the ruby pendant was nestled between her cleavage. She bent down and quickly undid her boots, which showed off her amazing bust, and the necklace hung enticingly between them. She stood back up and kicked her boots off over towards the door, and then walked over to Rose. "It's not every day that I get to share a bed with such an exotic mare, Rose. Shall I lead the way?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose immediately stood up and nodded, planting a wet, sloppy kiss on Midnight's lips, hoping her aphrodisiac would arouse the mare further. She did sincerely want to make the pegasus mare feel good, and sex was the best way she knew how. "Lead the way, Midnight." Rose's own breasts were a bit larger than a double D, closer to an E. They were as large as they could be without being disproportionate to the rest of her, perfectly sized for maximum sexiness. They were outlined perfectly by her outfit, as was the rest of her body. Rose flashed a grin at Midnight, and for a moment, her teeth were sharp and pointy like a predator's, before returning to normal.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight visibly quivered from the kiss as the fire between her legs became closer to being an inferno. Suddenly a realization hit her, and she stared at Rose's mouth for a moment. She could have sworn that the bat mare's teeth were pointed for just a moment. She blinked and put on a grin, and then winked at Rose as she turned and began leading her further into the house. "I could kiss lips like those all day." She said, hoping to explain her staring in some way. She put some swing into her hips as she walked, and a moment later she opened the door to her room. The room had a queen-sized bed with two nightstands, and several dressers and cabinets lined the walls. The central dresser of the left wall, across from the front of the bed, had a large mirror for doing makeup, and in the furthest, leftmost corner was a taller mirror for examining one's attire.

"Make yourself comfortable, I've got a surprise for you." She purred. She walked over to the bed with her back turned to Rose, and then lifted her top at a teasingly slow pace, revealing her perfect curves that were the lust of many. She cast off the garment, revealing a lacy white bra that accented her amazing bust, and she then took off the expensive necklace and laid it on the nightstand. She unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off, which gave way to her supple rump, which was so toned and firm that one could bounce a bit off of it. She threw her pants to the side and then laid her self down on the bed in a seductive pose. She was laying on her stomach with her legs up in the air behind her, and one of her arms cradled her breasts, which made them bulge to further entice Rose.

Midnight held up her other hand and motioned with her finger for Rose to come over, her eyes narrowed and her mouth slightly agape. "I'm going to ravage that perfect body of yours, Rose." She purred, gazing at her hungrily.

(Enjoy. :rainbowkiss: Also, Rose can question Midnight about how she afforded such an expensive lifestyle.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose licked her lips as she eyed over Midnight's body, and for that second, her tongue seemed forked like a snake. She gave another grin and slowly took off her santa dress and hat, revealing her white wool pajamas that was the only thing she was wearing. "Gotta keep warm out there..." She purred, giving Midnight a sultry gaze as she reached a hand up to the plastic zipper on the front, slowly zipping down from her collar to her groin, revealing her large, soft, round, perky breasts bit by teasing bit. After slipping herself out of the pajamas and standing naked before Midnight, Rose slowly strutted to the bed, her wide, curvy hips swinging about her large, plush, perky, heart-shaped rump, her perky bosom swaying enticingly as well. Rose truly did admire how perfect Midnight's body seemed, and she didn't even need to be what Rose truly was.

She laid down on the bed, snuggling up to Midnight and holding the beautiful pegasus close in her arms. She placed a passionate kiss on her lips as their large breasts squished together, her hands rubbing across Midnight's back and her aphrodisiac flooding the pegasus' system. "Mmmm.... You taste good. I like to take things nice and slow....." She purred, leaning back a bit and presenting her large, pillowy bosom. "I've been told my breast milk tastes really good... Wanna taste, baby?" She purred, batting her eyelashes enticingly.

[Her milk is hot like hot tea and sweet like honey with a pleasant fragrance of roses. And it has some aphrodisiac in it as well. :rainbowkiss:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight stared down at Rose's incredible breasts with a hungry gaze for a long moment, letting the wonderful site stoke the fire in her loins. "Of course." She purred as she looked up to meet the bat mare's gaze. "I love it when someone rubs my wings, Rose." She looked back lustfully at one of her wings as it extended, and her breath became heavier from the excitement. "They're so tender and sensitive, and they like strong, firm hands. It always gets me all hot and bothered." She looked back at Rose with a seductive grin. "Perhaps you want to make me burn for you?" She said, her words oozing with lust. Clearly, this was one of her biggest kinks.

Midnight leaned forward and slowly pressed her face between Rose's breasts, moaning at how soft and warm they were. She pulled back and looked to the left one, then scooped up the heavy mound of flesh with her hand. "My goodness, your breasts are amazing..." She mused. She moved her face so that she was just barely an inch from the breast, and then ran her tongue around the nipple at a teasingly slow pace before taking it into her mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned at the taste of Rose's milk, the sweet liquid only making her hotter between the legs. Her other hand went up and began gently fondling and bouncing the other breast, exploring just what she could do with the delicious mound.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose purred happily as she felt her breasts played with, one hand going back to massage Midnight's wing, while the other stroked the pegasus' mane. "Mmmm.... Gentle, baby...." She cooed, smiling in an almost motherly way down at Midnight and kissing the top of the pegasus' head. Her hand moved from her mane down to Midnight's firm rump, giving it a small squeeze before running a gentle finger across Midnight's marehood. "You are so very beautiful..." She whispered in a sincere tone. Rose idly wondered whether she should tell the beautiful mare below her the truth of what she really was, but she wasn't sure the pegasus would like her if she did.

[Feel free to question Rose so she reveals the truth of being a succubus. I wanna see if they can have real romantic feelings sooner or later. :rainbowkiss:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight moaned loudly into Rose's breast, both from her wing being rubbed and from the bat mare's finger having moved across her burning marehood. She wanted the exotic mare so very badly, but she also loved being so aroused. It was one of the many pleasures of life. She slowly pulled her lips away from Rose's breast as a thought came to her, and she looked up at her fiery red eyes. "You know, Rose, I wouldn't mind getting to know you a little better. I'll tell something about myself if you tell me something about yourself." She said sincerely. She glanced down at the breast in her hand and gave it a small bounce, feeling her loins grow warmer as she watched the enticing flesh jiggle and ripple.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose's hand moved up, gently holding Midnight's and preventing her from bouncing her breasts like she had been doing. "Well, for one thing, my body is sensitive, hon." She said with a neutral tone, releasing the pegasus' wrists, hoping Midnight got the message. "When I said I like to take things slow, I meant it. I'm sorry if that is a turn-off for you, sweetheart." Her hands moved around, gently massaging the bases of Midnight's wings. "I'll gladly keep massaging you, though. You have beautiful wings, hon." Rose's own large, leathery wings wrapped around the pegasus, holding her in a comforting embrace. "You are so very beautiful..." She mumbled, her hands continuing to massage the pegasus' wings.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight sighed softly and lowered her eyes to look over Rose's perfect body. "I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood." She said softly. She leaned over and placed a wet, sloppy kiss on the bat mare's lips, and moaned at the feeling of their soft texture. "I love kissing you, your lips are so soft and warm." She purred. She laid back down and placed a hand on Rose's rump, then gave it a gentle squeeze. She moaned softly as another spike of fire went through her loins, and she began gently rubbing her hands over Rose's curves. "You make me so hot..." She mumbled. She looked up at Rose with a small smile. "Since you told me something about yourself, it's my turn. I'm a model, which is how I can afford all of this." She said evenly. She slowly, gently traced a finger up Rose's side, and stared hungrily as her finger moved over the perfect curves. "I've got more money than I really need, and this house is too big for one person..." She said softly. She glanced up at the bat mare with a small grin, hoping that she got the hint.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose gave a soft gasp as she realized what Midnight was offering, sitting up on the edge of the bed. The mare hung her head, her man falling about her face as she let out a soft sigh. "I.... I can't do it...." She mumbled, looking back to Midnight with a sad frown as her hands clenched the bedsheets. "M-Midnight, I... I can't do this... I don't deserve to take from such a kind mare as you..." Slowly, the mare transformed, revealing her true demonic form. Her true form far surpassed the peak of natural beauty, her breasts larger and her rump larger as well and her hips wider, her whole body unnaturally curvy and alluring. Only demonic magic could craft such a magical and beautiful body. Her hair was a swath of fire, one that didn't burn anything it touched, instead providing a pleasant warmth. A pair of curved horns grew from her head, wrapping back around the base of her ears, and from the base of her black fur near her unnaturally large and plush bum, a long, prehensile spade tail drooped on the bed. Her nails were now half-inch claws, gripping the bedsheets as Rose waited for Midnight's rejection.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's eyes were wide and her mouth was agape, but she didn't seem to be repulsed. The warmth in her loins suddenly turned into a raging inferno of lust, and she could feel the moisture between her legs. Her eyes slowly looked over every inch of Rose's demonic body, her breath a slow shudder as she took in the mare's unnatural beauty. She was simply the most beautiful and alluring thing that she had ever seen, and if she had her way they would not be leaving the bedroom anytime soon. "You're...you're so beautiful..." She mumbled. Her eyes held a combination of surprise, curiosity, and lust like no one had seen before.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose's ears perked up, and she slowly turned around, her expression one of surprise and disbelief. Slowly, shakily, she crawled over to Midnight, gently pulling the pegasus into a hug. She felt... loved. She didn't feel lonely anymore. Not now. The succubus thought of all the ways she could repay Midnight for her kindness, but for now, Rose just held the pegasus tightly, sobbing tears of joy into her neck fur. "B-bless you..." She choked out. "Bless you... I... I..." The mare was at a loss for words, resorting to wrapping her large leathery wings around Midnight to hold her tighter. The sex didn't matter at the moment. It still mattered in the sense that she would die without feeding, but she wanted to make sure this beautiful, wonderful pegasus knew what was going to happen.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight wrapped her arms around Rose's back and held her tightly in return, and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the warmth of her body. "You needed help, and I wasn't going to let someone go without something they need." She said in a soft, sincere voice. She looked up at Rose's face as best as she could, a smile on her lips. "Besides, I just can't let someone so beautiful suffer. It'd be like letting a work of art be tarnished."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose looked back up and gave a tearful smile, holding Midnight to her body and wrapping them in the soft bedsheets, holding the pegasus like she was the most wonderful thing in the world. The succubus laid her head back as she laid Midnight atop her beautiful body, looking up into her eyes. "Midnight, I... I'm a succubus.... That means I'm going to have to... to.... to feed on part of your soul during sex.... It'll recover after a day or so... It's like donating blood, but... I wanted to tell you first.. May I? Please?" She looked up, her rose red eyes and her voice both holding desperation. She gave a small cough to the side, feeling her health deteriorate as the succubus grew ever hungier.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight quivered and let out a shuddering breath, staring into Rose's eyes with a hungry look. "Take me now. I want you more than I've wanted anyone else." She breathed huskily. She pressed her lips to Rose's, moaning loudly into her mouth and pressing her tongue against the spot between her lips. Her hands went up and gently stroked her back, admiring her beautiful body.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose wasted no time rolling herself on top of Midnight, then turning around so her body was under the blankets, her unnaturally large and beautiful rump just an inch from Midnight's head as her thick thighs straddled the pegasus' head. The succubus dove her head down between her partner's legs, licking quickly and lovingly with her long forked tongue at the pink slit, tasting Midnight's sweet mare juices on her tongue. Rose dove her tongue into Midnight's folds, licking and swirling around the mare's insides with a passionate fervor, added by her growing hunger and demonic lust.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight was completely overwhelmed with pleasure and lust for a brief moment. She closed her eyes, and gave a long cry of ecstasy as the exotic tongue made love to her hot flesh. She growled and arched her back as a fire of need and relief lanced through her loins. She panted heavily from the stimulation, and took a moment to regain her bearings before pressing her soft lips to Rose's slit. She quickly forced her tongue past the swollen lips that hugged her wet muscle tightly, and she began licking at the walls hard and fast with fervor that matched her lover's

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose moaned happily and gently pressed her huge, plush, perky rump back into Midnight's face. The succubus licked deeper and faster into her lover, her hands reaching under and massaging Midnight's big, perky, firm rump, feeling the flesh and muscle beneath her fingers. Her naughty demonic tail wrapped gently around the back of Midnight's head, gently cradling the pegasus' head and encouraging her to continue her actions. Rose moaned not only in pleasure, but in happiness at being accepted for what she really was. She wanted to say how much she loved Midnight, how much her heart yearned for the kind mare's love.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight squealed loudly into Rose's folds at feeling her tongue move deeper inside her body. The bat mare's hands on her rump drove her wild with desire. If she would allow it, she wanted to make love with the sultry mare as long as physically possible. All she could think about at the moment was the two of them climaxing again, and again. She gently grasped Rose's rump and slowly fondled it as she pulled her tongue back and began flicking the demonic mare's clit hard and fast with the tip.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose let out a long, loud squeal into Midnight's marehood, pushing her muzzle into the mare's folds to allow her long tongue to reach even deeper inside. The succubus' forked tongue licked at Midnight's cervix, hoping to provide as much pleasure as possible to the beautiful and kind mare. As she licked away at the entrance to her lover's womb, she also lovingly squeezed and fondled Midnight's firm rump, finding the firmness of the bum she held in her hands very enticing. Rose's own marehood was growing hotter and wetter, her climax growing closer as her naughty tail stroked Midnight's silver mane affectionately.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2120856 (My dog laid down on my face as I was about to reply.)

So much pleasure flooded through Midnight's loins that she had to stop for a moment to process it all. She let out a moan that bordered on a scream as Rose's tongue where only her greatest lovers' ever had. Every nerve in her body was on fire from the passion, she had to do something. She gently writhed her body beneath Rose, and she tried to grind her hips into the demonic mare's wonderful lips. "Har..harder..." She pleaded. "Please, harder. I need you so badly." Through her pleasure-addled state she wondered if Rose's tongue could reach even deeper. She pressed her mouth to her lover's slit once more, and forced her tongue passed the lips once more, moaning as the tight squeeze sent another lance of fire between her legs. She thrust her tongue hard and fast like a zealous stallion would with their pride and joy, licking as deeply as she could.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose let out a long, loud squeal, her hips bucking as her climax drew ever closer. Eager to please Midnight, she buried her muzzle in even deeper, and her tongue forced its way into the pegasus' cervix and into her womb, licking about inside and swirling around the hot uterus, her tongue squeezed by Midnight's cervix. The succubus wanted to stay with Midnight, to love her and please her, to belong to her. If Midnight would be willing to regularly feed Rose, the succubus would have no further need to prostitute herself. She would be happy to be called Midnight's mare, especially if the pegasus continued to treat her with such kindness. After a few more thrusts of Midnight's tongue, Rose squealed as her marehood clamped down, her juices spraying out onto Midnight's face and into her mouth. They were sweeter than honey, and felt like hot nectar inside of one's mouth. The succubus redoubled her efforts, swirling her tongue inside Midnight's womb faster and faster, hoping to make the pegasus climax so she could feed a little bit.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight shouted into Rose's hot folds as she eagerly lapped up the delicious fluids of her lover's climax, and she savored the heat as it warmed her from the inside out. She laid down on the bed a moment later, still shouting and squealing as Rose did what none of her past lovers were ever able to do. Her loins were so hot it hurt, and her folds were wet enough that the demonic mare's tongue-thrusts made wet slaps and slurps. Her shouts drew ever closer to becoming screams as time passed, and her perfect body writhed in ecstasy beneath her lover. After a few more thrusts Midnight threw her head back and climaxed with a cry of "Oh, Rose! Yes!"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose fed off a small part of Midnight's soul, moaning as she felt both her health recover and the taste of her lover's juices on her tongue. She slowly drew her tongue out, turning around and laying down upon Midnight's body, keeping the pegasus warm beneath the blankets. The succubus placed soft, loving kisses on Midnight's cheeks and lips, a soft blush upon her own cheeks. "Thank you, Midnight." She said quietly. "I love you. I love you so very much. If... If you're willing to feed me on a regular basis, I would be honored to be your mare. I would hold you and love you and pleasure you and comfort you whenever and however you chose... within reason..." She added quietly. "May I live with you, sweetheart? I know it's sudden, but... I have nowhere else to go..." The succubus looked up with flattened ears, nervously awaiting the response to all that she had offered.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight blushed furiously and gave Rose a surprised and flattered look. No one had ever loved her, she had only slept around with one-night-stands and the occasional prostitute in the pursuit of the peak of ecstasy. "Sure, but...you love me?..." She asked quietly. Suddenly she felt like a shy schoolgirl with her first coltfriend. "No one's ever said that to me before."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose nodded and placed her lips to Midnight's, her arms and legs and wings wrapping tightly around the beautiful mare. "I love you, Midnight. You've done more for me than anyone else and you love me for what I am.... That means...." Her rose eyes teared up in joy, a smile of pure love and passion on her face. "Th-that means th-the world t-to me..." Her long tail wrapped around Midnight's waist, one hand stroking the pegasus' silver mane and the other wrapped around her waist as well, and her face buried in her soft neck fur. "Please... Hold me.... love me...."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight eagerly embraced Rose and rested her neck on the demonic mare's shoulder, small tears coming to her eyes. She wasn't sure how she felt about all of this, she was a little emotionally confused, but part of her was sure that she loved Rose back. She wrapped her soft wings around her lover's back like a soft, feathery blanket, trying to somehow show that she cared. "I'm new to all of this, so please be patient with me Rose. I've never actually had a marefriend or a coltfriend."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose cooed softly at the feeling of the soft wings around her body, breathing slowly and softly as she wrapped their beautiful bodies in the blankets, their breasts squishing together. "Mmmm..... That's fine, sweetheart.... Neither have I... We'll go at your pace, Midnight, okay?" She smiled and placed a soft kiss upon the pegasus' lips. "Just lay with me, sweetie. Just hold me and keep me company. That's all I want." After a pause, she added "O-of course, if you still need dinner, I'd be happy to cook for you. It'd be my pleasure." She said, giving a sincere and loving smile.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight's expression turned neutral as her stomach suddenly gave a long, loud growl. "Holy shit, I forgot to eat." She deadpanned. She gave Rose a smile and giggled happily, and then kissed her on the lips. "Dinner sounds wonderful. I can get us some wine, if you want to make things romantic." She purred. "Personally, I think a nice romantic dinner with such a beautiful and exotic mare, and some expensive wine, sounds lovely." She breathed, and she traced a finger down Rose's side.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Just got Street Fighter. Holy fuck. :rainbowkiss:]

Rose smiled and reluctantly climbed out of bed, slipping her wool pajamas back on to keep herself warm. She put her santa hat back on, giving Midnight a playful wink, then headed down the stairs, into the kitchen. The wooly pajama body suit stretched a bit to cover all of Rose's unnatural beauty, perfectly outlining her curvy body and straining to contain her ginormous bosom and backside, her wide hips swinging as she went about the kitchen. Some warm chicken soup sounded delicious right now, and she hoped Midnight would agree. "Midnight, hon?" She called. "Can you warm the house up a bit, please?" The succubus went about getting her ingredients and cooking utensils, humming a merry tune all the while.

[Does Midnight's house have a big, toasty fireplace they can snuggle up in front of? :heart:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2122877 (You being excited makes me excited. It's like freakin' telepathy.)

Midnight walked out behind Rose, fully clothed in her tank top and jeans, and she went into the large living room to start the fireplace. She opened the grating that covered the mouth and then grabbed a few logs from the stack beside the brick structure. She tossed the log on and spread her wings, and her eyes began to glow with an unnatural blue light. Magical blue lightning crackled around her wings and hands, and the air crackled as a stream of energy lanced into one of the logs, setting it alight. She folded her wings back with a confident smirk, but she frowned as she wondered if Rose would accept her strange powers.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose watched Midnight from the kitchen as she used her lighting powers, smiling warmly and lovingly. "That's really neat, sweetie. You'll have to show me how you do that sometime. As for me..." From the tips of her fingers came a small fireball, floating through the air, passing through the grate and into the fireplace, stoking the flames. The succubus gave a playful wink and went back to cooking, looking quite sexy in her apron and wool pajama body suit, stretched to perfectly outline her unnaturally curvy body. Rose moved about the kitchen with grace, her beautiful body swaying with each step like a dancer to slow music. She set the chicken and cut-up celery in the pot with the water to boil, along with some salt and chicken stock.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight walked into the kitchen and to a cabinet on the wall, a fiery blush on her face as she opened the doors and pulled out a bottle of very expensive wine. She walked over to the small table and sat the bottle down on top of it, and then went over to the freezer. She opened the door and pulled out a bucket specifically for cooling wine. She closed the freezer and went back to the table to put the bottle in the ice. With a flirty smile she turned one of the chairs around and sat down, and eagerly watched her lover's body move as she danced about.

Craterfist
Group Admin

The soup was soon left to boil on the stove, and Rose sat down at the table while it cooked, smiling lovingly at Midnight. "Dinner will be ready soon, sweetheart." The demonic mare leaned across the table and gave her lover a deep, passionate kiss. "Mmmm..... We have a little while before the soup is done..." She mused, standing up and moving around the table, then sitting down on Midnight's lap. The succubus wrapped her arms around Midnight's neck, then unzipped the front of her pajama suit half way, letting her very large, soft, perky breasts pop out, the nipples a vibrant pink against her black fur. "Wanna have some more to drink, my love?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight let out a slow breath as she stared lustfully at Rose's breasts, admiring their perkiness and size. She felt a warmth between her legs that became hotter the more she looked, and she reached out and gave one of the breasts a gentle squeeze. "I want to spray whipped cream on your body and lick you off." She mumbled. She gently grasped one of the large mounds and then wrapped her lips around the nipple, and she began to drink eagerly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose let out a blissful sigh, stroking Midnight's mane and kissing the top of her head. "That's it, baby... drink up.... It's all for you..." She meant what she said, as well. Assuming Midnight would do the same, the succubus was intent on pleasuring Midnight and only Midnight. She could tell that this relationship was going to be very intimate, and she was going to make sure her lover enjoyed every second of it. Her heart fluttered at the thought of a true romantic dinner, as she was more than a bit of a romantic inside.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight moaned softly into Rose's breast as she continued to drink, and her hands went up to hold the demonic mare's back. The dirtiest part of he mind wanted to do so many things with Rose's body, especially her breasts, but she also saw the romantic side of this. This was probably the most intimate that she had ever been with anyone outside of the bedroom. The sharing of their bodies appealed to both her dirty and romantic sides, and if Rose would allow it she would share every part of her body with her.

(Midnight wouldn't mind if Rose wanted something to drink, if you catch my drift.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Yeah, but Rose likes to give as opposed to receive. Besides, Midnight's love is what she really wants, regardless of sex.]

Rose smiled as she felt her lover's hands on her back, her wide hips and ginormous bum shifting on Midnight's lap. "Mmmm..... Do I taste good, sweetheart? I hope I do. I want to make you happy." She purred, kissing the top of the pegasus' head. "So very, very happy... You've made me happier than I could ever imagine, just by letting me love you and stay with you...." As the succubus whispered sweet words of love into her marefriend's ear, stroking her mane, she idly glanced at the soup, seeing that it had yet to come to a boil. They still had time to cuddle some more before eating. Then it would be back to cuddling, only in front of the fireplace this time.

[I really love turtleneck sweaters on busty female characters. :rainbowkiss: They're the perfect balance of sexy and snuggly.]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight pulled her lips away with a slurping noise, and she looked up at Rose with soft, loving eyes. "You taste amazing, sweetie I can't get enough of you." She purred back. She gave Rose a wink, and then gave the nipple a slow lick. "Just so you know, you can have my body anytime you want. I certainly won't mind." She breathed, grinning seductively. She wrapped her lips around the nipple once more and resumed drinking her lover's sweet milk, and her hand gently fondled the other breast.

(I'll keep that in mind. :rainbowwild:)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Rose cooed softly and rubbed her hands down Midnight's back, a soft smile on her lips as her tail swished back and forth. "Mmmm.... After dinner, baby... I'd love to explore that beautiful body of yours... No wonder your job pays so much..." She purred, her tail gently rubbing across her lover's big, firm rump. "You're to die for, Midnight... You're so very beautiful..." Her hand slowly and gently moved down to Midnight's large, perky breasts, gently rubbing and squeezing them through the pegasus' sweater. "Mmm..... I would love to have some nice, warm milk for dessert..." She said with a smile that was equal parts loving and sensual. "And they would be great pillows..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Midnight cooed and moaned softly into Rose's breast, savoring the feeling of being fondled. She drank the last few drops of milk that she could handle and then pulled her wet lips away from the nipple, and she looked at her lover's bust with a mixture of admiration and desire. She leaned forward a bit and pressed her cheek to the mound of flesh, and quivered as she felt its mass mold around her head. She gave it a gentle nuzzle and then pulled back to look Rose in the eyes. "You're so good to me..." She said with a tone of disbelief.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 703