The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 314 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 314
Ironmonger
Group Admin

That was all it took to send Lily over the edge. She let Ben bottom out inside of her rear before she released with a loud moan, and she smiled as she felt her own juices run down her inner thigh. She quickly put her hand on his and squeezed her own breast with his hand, hoping to make his release more pleasurable.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben let out a loud groan as he released a very large amount if seed from penning up his climax for so long, filling Lily's insides and splattering her rectum with the hot, musky fluid, giving her a comfortable sene of warmth and fullness. He panted as he slowly pulled out. Making sure none of his essence left his lover's insides. "How.... ohhh.... how was that...?" He panted out, using both hands to gently hold his lover's large, perky breasts. Ben felt blessed to be with this beautiful woman, and would brave all the horrors of the wasteland to stay with this wonderful woman.

[If you have any of the four New Vegas story DLCs, I'd love to do the stories of those with you. :pinkiesmile:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2072032 (I have all four, actually. :pinkiehappy:)

Lily let her head droop as she gasped for air, her dark hair hanging down around her head and fanned a bit on the sheets. "That was...wonderful. I've never enjoyed that feeling until then." She panted out. The feeling of Ben's hands on her breasts gave her an idea, and a naughty grin spread across her face. She looked up at her lover with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "You seem to like my breasts a lot. Want to do something...different with them?" She suggested in a sultry tone.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Let's do them in order. Time for Happy Trails Caravan company to advertise on the radio. We don't have to actually play each one for a long time. We can experience the story, do a few quests, but we don't have to tediously write out every event, just the important things.]

Ben blushed as he sat up off to the side, looking at his lover with a curious tilt of his head. "What do you mean, sweetheart?" He asked. His member was flaccid and dangling between his legs, on his testes and onto the bed as adjusted himself, wondering what she had in mind. "I'm open for anything."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2072292 (That sounds interesting. :pinkiesmile:)

Lily positioned herself so that she was kneeling on the mattress, and she scooped up her breasts with her left arm, and then pushed her right one between them. She narrowed her eyes at Ben and grinned, hoping that he would get the hint.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben blushed tenfold as his tall, thick member sprang to life once more, throbbing while his imagination took over. "Th-that sounds nice...." He stuttered, nervously spreading his legs. He honestly wasn't sure what he was going to feel, and he was a bit nervous at this new method Lily wanted to try. Then again, he did, admittedly, love her large, round, perky breasts, admiring how they never seemed to sag and how they never seemed to be needed to be held up by a bra.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily giggled happily as she noticed the blush on Ben's cheeks, and she carefully laid down on her back. She looked up at him with a smile, and sensually groped herself to get him in the mood. "I've never tried this before, either, but I thought that it might be nice to try something different."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and blushed, looking away sheepishly. "So... Um... How should... Should I....?" He started several times. He was unsure of how Lily wanted to do all this, though he personally thought it would be better if he was sitting with his legs spread like he was now. He didn't want to be on top of Lily. It just felt.... wrong.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2073294 (Sorry, apparently my tablet glitched and deleted part of the comment number.)

"Whatever way that you're comfortable with, sweetie." Lily replied with a smile. She noticed the slight reluctance in her lover's eyes, and her smile turned into a concerned frown. She returned her hands to her sides, and then sat up. "Ben, is something wrong?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben gave a relieved smile and shook his head. "No, sweetie. Just a little nervous. Could you do it while I'm like this? I'd think it'd be the most comfortable way." He made sure his legs were spread so Lily had full access to his large member. "Go ahead and do as you wish, honey."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily quickly rolled over onto her stomach, and then crawled over to Ben and hovered her chest over his groin. She lightly gripped her lover's shaft and began stroking it with slow, gentle movements. She made sure that her large breasts were surrounding her lover's member, but not actually touching it, hoping to drive Ben wild from the sight. She looked up to him with a small grin and a hungry look. "Is this good?" She asked softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben was already driven wild, his eyes staring down at Lily's chest, her soft, large love-pillows so teasingly close to his large, throbbing shaft. All he could manage was a shaky "mmm-hmmm" as he stared on, unable to wrench his gaze away. "P-please..." He begged, frowning as his lust drove him crazy. Ben didn't seem like the kind of man to like to deny Lily pleasure, so he himself probably wasn't enjoying the excessive teasing either...

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily immediately decided to spare Ben any further unpleasantness by grabbing her large breasts and wrapping them around his throbbing shaft. The plump flesh seemed to mold around the hard length and hug it tightly in an erotic embrace. She leaned her head down and spat on his tip, and then released herself so that she could rub the improvised lubricant all over his shaft. Once everything was as it should be, she once again wrapped her mounds of soft flesh around his shaft, and began to slowly them up and down his length.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I know the inflation fetish of mine probably shouldn't be in this human stuff, but I would like to do some transformation things, if that's alright, especially when they get to Big Mountain. Some light transformation things in the Mojave before heading to Zion, then the heavy stuff at Big MT, where all the technology is. is that okay, buddy? :pinkiesmile:]

Ben gasped and moaned happily at the incredible warmth and softness of Lily's bosom, laying limp on the bed and allowing his girlfriend to have her way with him. "Mmmm..... Oh, Lily...." He cooed, his thick shaft throbbing between her breasts as it was stimulated. He would have to find some way to pleasure her in return, afterwards. Maybe in the shower. They both definitely needed one.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2074388 (That is very much okay with me. :pinkiehappy: Also, reading your first sentence with a tone of contempt on the word "human" makes it pretty damn funny. :rainbowlaugh:)

Lily cupped her hands underneath her breasts, and then she pressed her ample mounds tightly against Ben's shaft. She gave a soft moan as she felt her soft flesh once again form around his hard length perfectly, which made her loins stir a little. She bounced her hands up and down, which made the fat of her d-cups ripple sensually against her lover's tip.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I don't mean it like that, I'm just trying to keep one thing separate from the other. :unsuresweetie: Unless you're fine with the inflation thing in here, in which case, I'd love to do that. Also, what are your kinks? Is there any sort of fetishy fun you wanna have in our games? :raritywink:]

Ben moaned louder as he lifted his head, leaning back against the headboard of the bed and smiling blissfully down at Lily. His hand went to the back of her head, stroking her long hair affectionately. "I love you....." He mumbled between moans, unable to do much more in his current state. "I love you s-so much...."

Craterfist
Group Admin
Ironmonger
Group Admin

2076225 (I know you don't mean it like that, I'm just saying that reading it in that tone makes it funny. I actually started snickering when I read it as such. Anyway, I would like to keep the inflation kink out of this, it just doesn't do it for me. I will send a list of my kinks at some point.)

Lily stared down at her breasts with a hungry look as they jiggled against her lover's tip. She loved how Ben's shaft looked between them and how their soft flesh molded around it tightly. Her loins stirred a little each time his head crested the line of her cleavage before. She looked up at Ben with a naughty smile, and with a lustful gleam in her eyes. "Enough playing around." She said softly. She cupped her hands around her nipples, and then she moaned as she dug her thumbs into the sides of her bust, which sandwiched her lover's shaft tightly between her breasts. She spit on the tip to add more lubrication, and she gave her bust a few small, teasing movements to make sure that he was nice and slippery. Once she was certain that all was right she began moving her chest up and down his shaft, tweaking her nipples with the tips of her fingers and moaning as she stared at the tip that was repeatedly engulfed by her flesh.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I understand. Thanks for being understanding of me. :pinkiesmile: You've been a great friend to me, buddy.]

Ben gasped and moaned loudly, staring down lovingly at the woman so willing to pleasure him. One hand stroked Lily's hair, while the other gently held her shoulder, his thumb stroking lovingly. "Oh, honey.... I... I'm close..." He smiled blissfully, hoping Lily understood how grateful he was.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2080494 (Likewise. :twilightsmile:)

Lily squeezed her bust tighter and dug her thumbs more into their sides as she began to move faster. She tweaked her nipples more forcefully, which brought forth soft moans of pleasure from the dark-haired woman. "Let it out, sweetie. Let it all out over my chest." She encouraged in a lustful tone.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben groaned as his large shaft throbbed, splattering his hot, musky, sticky seed all over Lily's face and breasts. The man laid his head back, breathing deeply and smiling blissfully. "Oh, Lily.... You're so wonderful to me..." He stroked the woman's hair, blushing harder as he felt that some of his seed got in her hair as well.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily felt warm in the loins as she looked down at her bust, staring hungrily at the last bit of hot seed seeping from Ben's tip and onto her bust. She released her breasts and with it her lover's shaft, and then wiped the seed from her chest. Her other hand went up wiped the seed from her face, and she then licked both of her hands clean with a soft moan. "You make me feel beautiful." She replied softly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben slowly got up and placed a deep, sloppy kiss on Lily's lips, then stumbled into the bathroom, turning on the shower and stepping inside. He kept the door and curtain open, and he smiled lovingly at his girlfriend, motioning for her to join him. Ben grabbed the shampoo, putting some in his hair. It smelt of the sweet banana yucca fruits found throughout the wastes, and was likely the chief ingredient in this shampoo.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily walked in behind Ben, and she then carefully stepped into the shower. She put her arms around her lover and hugged him tightly, and then reluctantly released him to begin washing up. She let the water roll over her face as she grabbed a bottle of shampoo and put its contents in her hair, and she gave a soft "wow" at the fragrance.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and finished rinsing his hair, then grabbed the washcloth and came up behind Lily. One hand gently wrapped around her waist, holding her close, and the other began washing her abdomen in slow circles, slowly and teasingly moving towards her large love-pillows. Ben placed soft kisses on her neck and cheek, smiling softly. "So.... I heard on the radio that there's a caravan heading to Utah. I was thinking about going, but I was wondering what you were thinking?"

[I would like to do some light transformative stuff before they go off to Zion, but I'm not sure what you would consider light. I was thinking just some genital enlargement and something Deathclaw-related for Ben and maybe some kind of enlargement for Lily (breasts, butt, hips), along with whatever else you had in mind? She's your character, so I don't want to make the decision for you. :pinkiesmile:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily blushed lightly at Ben's affection, and she leaned back slightly into his embrace. "That sounds like it could be interesting." She replied cheerily. She turned her head to look towards him as best as she could, but the stream of hot water made it difficult. "When does it leave?"

(I like those ideas. Honestly, I don't have many ideas of my own. Recent events have just taken a lot out of me, both physically and mentally.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben adjusted them so Lily could look back, and his hand migrated onto her heavy breasts, gently washing and massaging each one. "It didn't give a time, just that they would leave once they had enough members. The last time I checked my radio, they were still setting up." The man placed soft kisses upon Lily's lips, moving his hand down to her back and washing her hips and rear affectionately.

[I was thinking that their enlargement stuff could happen from them trying a drink they bought, maybe a mix of Nuka-Cola and some ingredients the seller decided not to mention. I was also picturing Lily growing some soft fur in places on her body, for both snuggliness and sexiness. We can figure out the rest as we go. And sorry for not asking this aloud. I get embarrassed easy if I have to verbally say stuff like this. :ajsleepy:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily felt herself growing a little wet at Ben's hand being so far down on her body. She was still fired up from their earlier activities. "Well, maybe we should get going as soon as possible. We don't know when exactly they will leave, so they could set off while we're at Jacobstown or wherever." She said in a thoughtful tone.

(I like the ideas, though I'll need to think on how to make the fur thing work. Also, no problem. I know how that feels.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Nightstalker fur? Dog fur? The animal DNA could be spliced a little into Lily... by a device from Big MT, and that is how Ben will get a bit of Deathclaw in him, and how they'll find out about Big MT, so they can go to it later! :pinkiehappy:]

Ben nodded and withdrew the cloth, letting the both of them rinse clean before turning off the shower and grabbing a towel. He proceeded to lovingly dry Lily's body off, his hands almost worshipping her pleasantly curvy body, and gently massaging her breasts and bum when they passed over them. "Indeed. Let's grab some food from the front lobby's bar area again and head off. It was at the northern passage in the cliffside, according to the radio."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2088901 (You say Nightstalker fur, and I start imagining Lily turning invisible. :pinkiecrazy: I like these ideas.)

Lily blushed at how Ben seemed to admire her body, no one ever treated her this well. Men in the past tended to treat her like she was disposable. They would hit on her and buy her drinks with no other intention but sex. Not even a nice chat. "Maybe we should stop somewhere fore supplies along the way. We don't know what's going to happen."

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I like it. I like it a lot. I have several ideas for why they would initiate the change into hybrids at Big MT. What if....
Lily changes to be part nightstalker first, to show a concerned and doubtful Ben that she would love him no matter what.
Ben changes after Lily does for the same reason.
Lily changes after Ben was forced into being transformed for the same reason.

Just some think-thoughts I had. This would be all after, or during when, their enlargements happen.]

Ben smiled and placed a deep, passionate kiss on Lily's lips, then began drying himself off, still smiling at her. "I heard of a store called Mick and Ralph's by the Freeside East gate, and then there's the Gun Runners just outside the East gate. Let's keep our weapons handy when we go through the town, though. Freeside isn't the safest of places." After drying off, he pulled Lily into a tight hug, one hand stroking her hair and the other gently wrapped around her waist. "God, I love you..." He mumbled, his eyes closed. He wanted to just enjoy the moment for a few seconds, to hold the one woman that loved him despite all his strangeness.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2094046 (I like these ideas you have. :pinkiesmile:)

Lily wrapped her arms around Ben's shoulders and leaned into the embrace, eager to feel the warmth of her lover's body. She laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, and she slowly rubbed his back with the palm of her hand. "I love you too, Ben." She mumbled back.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[If you have any ideas yourself, feel free to say them.]

Ben eventually let go of the hug, kissing Lily's cheek and walking out into the bedroom. He slipped back into his clothes, stretching his back and putting on his backpack. He made sure his power fist was on his right hand, in caee he needed to punch someone or something. The man looked back to Lily, smiling softly. "Ready to go, hon? We'll head to the east gate to get to Mick and Ralph's, then go out the west gate to stop at the Gun Runners. Then we'll head north."

[How far ahead do you wanna skip, if at all? Or do you wanna write all their shopping out? And when and where should they find the substance that makes their body parts expand into more pleasant sizes? :raritywink:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2094364 (It's honestly a little difficult for me to get ideas at times, but I try. I try my ass off. :rainbowdetermined2:)

Lily stepped out into the bedroom and immediately began getting dressed in a quick fashion. It was a few minutes later when she threw on her trench coat, and she was finally dressed. "Sounds good. I need to see if I can a new weapon sorta cheap." She said as she pulled on her boots. "My lever-gun is nice, but let's face it. This is the wasteland, I need whatever advantage I can get."

(We could skip right to their shopping, I have an idea or two in the making. Also, perhaps they get that strange substance from a passing trader?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Sure. They run into the trader on their way north after the Gun Runners, perhaps?]

When the couple arrived at Mick and Ralph's, Ben began chatting up Ralph at the front counter, while Mick was in the back at the workbench. Ralph turns around in his seat and shouts "Hey, Mick! Get the pretty lady set up with some guns!" The man turned and nodded, waving to Lily to come browse his selection. Ben was buying some fresh food and water, as they were undoubtedly going to need it in the wastes. He also bought a working pocket lighter for easy fire starting, and it didn't even cost him much.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2095948 (I like it. He/she could be a trader with questionable business practices. Just trying to spice up the world a little.)

Lily eagerly walked back with Mick, a happy smile on her face as her blue eyes danced rapidly about the room. "I hope you have something better than an old twenty-gauge lever-gun." She mused. She opened her coat and glanced down at the pouch of caps at her side. She was a little paranoid about losing things, and would occasionally double or even triple-check to make sure that all was right.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Indeed. Shady trader or eccentric trader?]

Mick grinned and hit a button on the wall, revealing a small room with a plethora of weapons. He stepped inside and smiled at Lily. "Like I always say, a polite society is an armed society." Ben had finished buying his things, stepping over to Lily with a smile. Mick looked back at his selection. "If you two need some real firepower, the Gun Runners is just outside the east gate." He said, pointing at the door. (I re-checked the map). "Of course, they're pretty pricey, but you get what you pay for. Other than that, take a look and tell me if you see something you'd like. I could also fix up that lever-action there, for a price."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2096615 (Why not both? :pinkiecrazy:)

Lily's eyes seemed to light up with curiosity and excitement at the assortment of weaponry, and her eyes rapidly danced over each and every item for sale. Her eyes seemed to linger on a .308 bolt-action rifle. "How much for the hunting rifle?" She asked happily.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Mick pulled out the rifle, in very good condition. "150 caps." Ben put down the amount from his pocket without hesitation. He had a lot of caps to spend, since he never needed to spend a lot as is, and he found a lot in his travels and knew how to barter well. "Throw in some ammo, and you got a deal." Mick nodded and gave the rifle to Lily, along with a box of .308 rounds. Ben smiled at Lily lovingly. "Come on, let's stop by the Gun Runners. Maybe they could put a scope on that bad boy."

[Skippy?]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2097639 (We are zeh knights who say...SKIP!)

Lily had her new rifle strapped over the back of her trench coat, and she grinned mischievously as she walked with Ben to the Gun Runner's vendor. She was very, very eager to shoot something with her new piece, and getting a scope just made everything better. Every now and then she would giggle to herself from how excited she was.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[.... Hue]

The vendortron turned to the couple as they approached the stand. "Welcome sir or madam." Ben said "We would like a scope for a .308 bolt-action rifle." The vendortron turned and took one of the scopes from the stand. "That will be 100 caps." Ben put the money in the tray, sliding it into the kiosk, and the vendortron slid the scope out back to them. Ben handed the scope to Lily with a smile as they walked away, heading north. "I take it you like the rifle, hon?"

[Could thou control the trader, please? And where should they find the device to give them a small amount nightstalker and deathclaw DNA so they can find out about BIg MT?]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2097865 (Muehuehuehuehuehue.)
Lily nodded excitedly with a wide grin as she took the rifle from her back and began fixing the scope to her rifle. Suddenly, the distracted and slightly confused air that she gave off was gone and replaced by one of diligence and unnatural concentration.

Down the road a trader casually walked towards them, and a pack-brahmin walked alongside him. From what could be seen, he was clad in a grey duster and a cowboy hat.

Lily's head instantly looked up from her now-upgraded rifle upon hearing the hoofsteps of the animal, and the gears in her head turned. "Think we could use anything else?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben looked down the road with a smile. "Can't hurt to browse." He approached the trader with a smile, waving at him. "Hello there. We were wondering if we could browse your wares?" He made sure to subtly jingle the caps in his coat, just in case the trader had any intention of saying no.

[Just have him recommend his new potion, guaranteed to make you "a larger source of joy" or something like that. :rainbowlaugh:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily smiled happily at the trader and lowered her rifle, but she deadpanned as she remembered that she hadn't loaded the weapon, which she quickly went about doing.

The trader casually opened one of the many pouches on his saddlebags with a cool smile beneath the shadow of his hat, but his eyes seemed to be covered by some sort of strange goggles. "Of course, sir and madam. I have little bit of everything, large and small." He said in a gravelly voice. He pulled out a large bottle of some strange liquid, with a happy face that seemed to smile just a little to widely, and he then turned to them. "But there's nothing small about this, and for a small price there soon won't be anything small about you either."

(:rainbowlaugh:)

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben raised an eyebrow, but shrugged and opened his coat. He had caps to spend and this was apparently a small price. "Alright. Just tell me how much for it and how to use it. And if it's poison, my girlfriend will come after you." He motioned to Lily while she was loading her weapon. He idly wondered what the trader's statement meant, but he was going to find out soon, he guessed.

[Where should they find the device to give them a small amount nightstalker and deathclaw DNA so they can find out about BIg MT?]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily looked up and grinned deviously at the trader to prove Ben's point as she finished loading the gun, which made the trader take a step back. The trader then cleared his throat and put on a nervous smile. "That would be ten caps. All you and your lady have to do is drink it straight down and wait a few hours for it to take effect."

(Perhaps a crashed Enclave Vertibird?)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Crashed vertibird it is. What about the growth? Gradual, or sudden after the few hours? And how dramatic would the growth be? I personally prefer a more dramatic kind of change if I can help it. :raritywink:]

Ben held out twenty caps for two doses of the strange substance. "Alright. I will be taking a dose of antivenom afterwards anyway, though, and I'll make sure my girlfriend does as well." He waited for the trader to give him the jars.

[Sorry for short post.]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2101144 (Gradual, and the growth could be dramatic but not ridiculously dramatic. I'd prefer if Lily went up to, say, DD-cup, but not F or anything, for example. Perhaps Ben and Lilt notice each other's growing discomfort, such as Lily constantly adjusting her bra. On another note, I am feeling fanfreakingtastic today. :pinkiehappy:)

The trader grinned and took the caps before he turned to his bags and began digging out another bottle of the substance. He pulled out the second bottle and turned to the couple, then held the bottles out to them. "Enjoy, and I hope to see such good customers again in the future."

Lily looked suspiciously at the bottles as she took them, seeming to have second thoughts about the substance. After a moment she put the bottles in pockets on either side of her trench coat.

The trader waved them goodbye and began walking past them.

(No problem.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Alright, I'll settle for double D, but them hips and booty better get the growth treatment too! :rainbowwild: And Ben's gonna get himself a sixteen incher and a pair of apples below it :rainbowkiss:]

Ben pulled out a pair of antivenom bottles, giving one to Lily before chugging his jar of the substance. He followed up with the antivenom, then smiled at his lover. "Hmm. Not bad. Alright, drink your's and let's get moving-" at that moment, a big, loud crash sounded north of them, with a plume of smoke rising in the distance. Ben's eyes widened, and he took off sprinting towards the smoke, his one-track mind eager to discover what that was.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

2102394 (Lily will definitely enjoy that. :rainbowwild:)

Lily hurriedly put the bottle in the same pocket as the elixir, and then ran off after Ben, her coat pockets clinging with the new items. She tightened her grip on her weapon as she ran, and her mind prepared itself for combat. She was incredibly curious about the explosion, but she was also a bit worried. It was her nature to always expect the bad things.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 314