The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 314 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 314
Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben thought for a moment. "Well, we could find one of the Vaults, if any are still usable. We could also settle down in Goodsprings. Small town, good people. I just want to find someplace safe." Ben's mind was running wild with all the possibilities of the future, but he kept himself restrained. They didn't need to move too fast with this. His hands kept rubbing Lily's back, lavishing the woman with affection.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily's mind raced around with thoughts of exploring the vaults. She felt that one of the old vaults, provided that they still worked, would be a more interesting place to live. "I'd like to check out one of those vaults. They sound kinda interesting." She replied with a smile.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben nodded and turned off the water, grabbing a towel and beginning t dry of Lily. His breath shuddered as he felt her curves and assets under his hands, smiling at her with a soft blush. "You're beautiful..." He mumbled, his eyes caught on her chest as he moved down her body.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1708733 (I have some possibly interesting news, I don't remember if I brought it up in the past. Frost and I are starting a Let's Play channel on YouTube. I'm in the process of setting up my equipment for it whenever I get a small window of time.)

Lily's cheeks were beet red as Ben dried her off. Every time he told her that she was beautiful, it made her all fuzzy inside, like a girl with a crush. "I never expected you to be such a sweet-talker." She replied playfully.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I will be your guys' biggest supporter. Can I possibly join in sometime?]

Ben smiled with a blush, moving to dry himself off. He wasn't overly muscular, but he was well-toned. His skin was still pale, probably because he covered himself up all the time. The man smiled at Lily lovingly. "Why shouldn't I tell someone so beautiful how they truthfully look?" He quipped.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1709553 (I just brought it up with Frost, and his response was "That'll be quite damn awesome." We'll be doing a combination of console and PC games, complete with our absurd commentary. Currently I'm not too sure on how the technical stuff will work, but the group will probably be chatting through Skype or Teamspeak.)

Lily smiled slyly at him as he dried himself off. "Because you might get something unexpected." She purred back. She leaned up as much as she could and put a deep kiss on Ben's lips, and pulled away a few seconds later. She smiled at him, and giggled happily.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I'm on Xbox Live, and I can do Skype.]

Ben giggled with a dumb grin after the kiss, stumbling back into the bedroom and slipping into bed. It was late, and he was tired. "Mmm.... Come snuggle with me, honey..." He mumbled, turning off the light before holding his arms out .

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1709833 (I've still yet to get Xbox live, but I'm hoping to do so. Anyway, we have plans for another person joining us, one of Frost's friends who goes by the name Ian. I've yet to meet him. Assuming this project can be gotten off the ground, some of our friends from Cloudsville may make an appearance as guests. We've put a ton of thought into this. :pinkiehappy:)

Lily carefully stepped out of the shower and made her way into the bedroom, then climbed into the bed. She slipped underneath the covers and moved as close the Ben as she could get, smiling happily. "This is nice..." She said absentmindedly.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Just give me a Skype call at Craterfist whenever you want me to join. I take things too literally sometimes, so that can be funny.]

Ben had his arms around Lily's back, rolling to place the woman atop him. He laid his head back and let the weight of his lover and the blankets start to lull him to sleep. "Mmm.... I love you..." He mumbled as he began drifting off.

[Skip to morning? And what should we do for our M/M couple?]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1709992 (Frost isn't too big on the 360 as it turns out, so the 360 stuff would go to you, I, and possibly Ian if he has Live. The PC stuff would fall to Frost, myself, and maybe Ian. I really don't know about Ian. As for the funny stuff, occasionally I majorly screw up and/or just blurt out insane things.)

Lily laid the side of her head against Ben's chest, and began to slowly drift off to sleep. "I..." She was cut off by a long yawn. "I love you too." She replied softly. Soon, she fell asleep, dreaming of pleasant things as she rested in the arms of her lover.

(Skip. Also, I really don't know what to do for that. I'm not too sure that I'll be into it, and I'm still trying to get Lands Unknown back off the ground. Speaking of which, I have adventure ideas for it, but I'm worried that it'll be another one of those things that I didn't think through properly.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[I'm not sure about lifting Lands Unknown off the ground, unless we just go back to one couple. I would love to just stay with Midnight and Maria. If you do have a 360, send Craterfist a friend request. I don't have a mic, so we'll have to talk over Skype.]

The sun slowly rose and casted its dry light across the Mojave. Of course, since the bedroom that Ben and Lily were staying in didn't have windows, the room was still dark. Ben was holding Lily snugly to his chest, his head back against the pillow and his lips stretched into a soft smile. He hadn't slept like this since.... ever, actually.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1710465 (Know what's weird? I was thinking just Midnight/Maria as well. :rainbowderp: Anyway, I'll be using FRAPS, which will hopefully sinc up with Skype and let me show what's going on in the game if anyone feels like spectating or something.)

Lily stirred in her sleep, and slowly awoke. The world around her was hazy, everything looked like unfocused outlines with fuzzy splotches of dark colors. She looked up at what she believed was Ben's face, and smiled fondly. "Morning..." She mumbled sleepily.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Let's just stick with Midnight and Maria and forget about the others, okay? I'll respond to Lands Unknown once you kick something back up.]

Ben was still fast asleep, wanting to sleep as long as possible with this beautiful and kind woman atop him. He didn't even stir at the sound of her voice, his arms wrapped snugly around her shoulders and waist. "Mmm....." It seemed he was also dreaming of something pleasant.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1711619 (I'll see if I can restart the thread tomorrow.)

Lily giggled quietly as Ben continued to hold her. She felt a little like a large teddy bear with the way she was being held. It made her feel warm and loved. "You're gonna have to let me go eventually." She said in a quiet, sing-song voice.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben slowly cracked his eyes open, looking at Lily's face in the dark room with a soft smile. "Muh.... I'm too comfy... I don't wanna get up...." He held Lily like a big plushie and nuzzled her cheek, snuggling into her as he curled up a bit further. Perhaps he hadn't been sleeping well. He was certainly tired after last night.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily grinned mischievously as she leaned over to Ben's ear. "Did I wear you out?" She whispered softly. Despite the bleariness of her vision, she was in a somewhat playful mood.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben gave a slow nod, his thumbs stroking Lily's body, wherever his hands happen to be placed. "Mm-hmm....." He placed a soft kiss on her cheek, his eyes still closed. "You're wonderful...." He muttered. It would seem that he didn't want to get up anytime soon.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1712724 (Apparently I can sing Du Hast pretty well.)

Lily giggled quietly as she laid her head back down on Ben's chest. "So are you." She replied in a soft, happy voice. She felt a little like sleeping in, but that could have just been the fact that she had just awoken.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[So what are we doing with Lands Unknown?]

Ben slowly opened his eyes, sitting up and rubbing Lily's back. "Mmmm..... May I feel you, baby?" He asked tiredly, one hand moving to her waist and the other to just below her breasts. He wanted to give into his lust a little bit, but he wouldn't do it without his lover's permission.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1715356 (I was thinking that we start that back in Midnight's room for the sake of familiarity. There's still Midnight's parents who are yet to be seen, Maria's missing mother, a lich, and Midnight's strange abilities. That's all I can think of right off of the top of my head, as far as possible quests go.)

Lily, who was now sitting in Ben's lap, blushed furiously as she smiled at him. "Go ahead, sweetie." She replied in a playful tone. In truth, she was somewhat eager for him to touch her. She found it soothing.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Maria also has knowledge of the ancient banshee tribes in her journals....]

Ben smiled and ran one hand over her large and perky breasts, gently squeezing and fondling them lovingly while his other hand squeezed her large rear. Slowly, the man leaned in and took one of Lily's nipples into his mouth, suckling on it and tasting beads of her sweet milk. He found her body just so enticing and beautiful. It was hard to keep his hands off of her.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1715545 (*door explodes inwards* "Did someone say...knowledge?" Go away, Corvus. You smell funny. Brush your teeth. :pinkiecrazy:)

Lily couldn't help but let out a soft moan as she watched Ben's actions through half-lidded eyes. "Please...keep going." She breathed. She wasn't sure why, but seeing and feeling him do this for her was incredible.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben moaned softly and closed his eyes, suckling her breast and taking more into his mouth. His hands massaged Lily's other breast and her rear, wanting to pleasure the woman as much as he could. He wanted to show his lover how much he adored her and loved everything about her.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily shuddered pleasurably, and put a hand on Ben's back to help steady herself. "Oh, this...this is wonderful..." She moaned softly. It was one heck of a way to start a morning. Sighing happily, Lily closed her eyes and decided to enjoy the treatment as much as possible.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben switched to the other breast, taking it into his mouth and massaging the one he was suckling on previously. His other hand still kept massaging her large, toned rear. Ben had a large erection twitching between his legs, but the taste of Lily's milk was too heavenly to think about anything else.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1716052 (Had to drop to take a nap. A side-effect of my condition is insomnia.)

Lily felt the erection poke her thigh occasionally, which made her face turn beet red. "Do you wanna...you know?" She asked softly, her eyes still closed. She was very aroused by the intimate experience they were already sharing, and she wanted to satisfy her lover.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled as he released the nipple. "Well, if you wanted to. I don't want to release inside you, since you asked me not to..." Ben was trying to satisfy his lover, wanting to respect all her wishes to the fullest. "We can try something different, if you had anything in mind."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily entertained a few ideas, but none of them seemed fitting. "No, that's okay. I'd much rather do things the normal way." She replied softly. She didn't want to make Ben do anything that he didn't want to, and that would be unsatisfying.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and placed his hand on Lily's abdomen, over her naval. "Do you want me to release inside you? I can if you want, but only if you want." His brown eyes looked at her green eyes with a sincere expression, wanting to make sure her wishes were met. Damn his own pleasures.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1720032 (Just got another guy on board with the Let's Play series.)
Lily felt a slight pang of fear go through her mind as the thought of pregnancy was brought to the fore. "N-no." She replied nervously. She wanted to please Ben and be pleased, but that wasn't a risk she was willing to take. Not for a while, at least.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben nodded and thought for a moment, then smiled with a blush. "Perhaps.... perhaps we could try.... anal?" He asked sheepishly, waiting to see Lily's reaction. He was open to trying new things, and he wanted to make Lily happy.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily opened her eyes, and looked into Ben's. "I've never tried that before. Is...is that even safe?" She asked in a soft voice. Despite her social and outgoing nature, Lily was in the dark on some things regarding sex.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and nodded, rubbing Lily's back as he explained. "Oh, yes. I promise it's safe. So long as we're careful, you'll be safe." Ben didn't speak of the nights when he tried to anally pleasure himself, finding it wonderfully pleasant.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily nervously glanced off to the side, and then back to Ben, smiling softly. "O-okay. Let's try it." She replied in a slightly anxious voice. She was willing to try almost anything.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and gently laid Lily down on her stomach, then crawled down so his face was right in front of her large, toned rear. He gently grasped her backside in his hands and spread her cheeks, then slowly ran his tongue across her tight hole to see how she reacted.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily's gasped and her eyes shot wide at the sudden, unfamiliar stimulation. "I..Wow. That's different." She responded with a mix of surprise and fascination. However, just because it was different did not mean that she disliked it.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Mind if we put this on hold so we can continue with Midnight and Maria?]

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben looked up from behind his girlfriend, giving her tush a small nuzzle. "Want me to continue?" He asked, smiling softly. "I want you to enjoy yourself, hon." The man placed a small kiss on her rear, admiring it's size and softness.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily felt herself growing wet at Ben's touch, her chest heaving from the excitement. She looked back at him as best as she could with a look of longing. "Yes, please. Go further if you want to, you got me all excited now."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and slowly laid himself atop Lily's body, inserting his large shaft slowly into her tight anus. He moaned softly at the tightness and the heat of his lover's insides, nuzzling the back of her neck. "Mmmm.... Feel good, honey....?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily let out a long moan at the new and wonderful sensation of having her anus penetrated, and she began slowly rocking her hips against Ben's groin. "I feel incredible, I never knew how good it felt to feel full there." She breathed. She was so excited that her skin was glistening with sweat, and her breathing quickened. "Keep going, please."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled lovingly and began slowly thrusting his hips in and out, his pale hands rubbing across his lover's tanned skin and reaching under to gently massage her large breasts. "Mmmm..... Where do you wanna go after.... ohhhh.... after today....?" He kept the pleasure gentle so Lily could still think straight, holding her and kissing the back of her neck.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Ben's touch sent shivers up Lily's spine, and she moaned softly at feeling his hands on her sensitive breasts. She always loved being touched there. "How...how about Jacobstown?" She asked with a hint of excitement. "Hold me tight, please..." She added.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and wrapped one arm tightly around her waist, still thrusting as he fondled her breasts in his other hand. "Sounds good.... Ohhh.... Oh yes.... feel good...?" He asked, picking up the pace a little bit. He was drawing close already from the incredible tightness, but he held back to make sure Lily was pleasured as well.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily let out a shuddering moan, and she cooed softly as Ben made love to her. She grabbed her other breast with one hand and fondled herself eagerly, which made her moan louder. "Please...harder..." She quietly pleaded.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben eagerly began thrusting harder into his lover's tight anus, parting her walls and pressing to her rectum with each thrust. He fondled Lily a little bit harder as well, wanting to pleasure her to the fullest. "I-I'm getting close, b-baby.... l-let me know when to... to let go..."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily moaned much louder at the increase in pace, and she moved her hips faster to keep up. Sweat beaded down her brow, and her soft, tanned skin glistened brilliantly in the low light of the room. She was beginning to pant, and her heart raced. "Please...harder...faster...I love this." She squeaked out.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben grunted and began thrusting harder and faster, their hips meeting in soft slaps as he held back his release, letting it build inside him. At this rate, it would be his biggest release ever. His pale skin didn't seem to ever glisten with sweat, though being in his outfit all the time, he was likely used to staying out of the sun and "heated" situations.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily squealed and whimpered from the delightful feeling of having her anus repeatedly filled, and her eyes were clenched shut as she was unable to think of anything else but Ben and sex. She bucked her hips in sync with his movements, that pleasure of which made her grunt and moan in ecstasy. She could feel her climax rapidly build within her moistened loins. "Ben, I'm close. I'm so close." She whimpered.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben groaned as he felt his climax growing ever larger and harder to hold back, grunting as he thrust a bit harder still. He wanted Lily to enjoy this as much as he did. "L-let it out, baby.... J-just let it o-out...." He used the hand on her breast to give a firm squeeze and tweak her nipple with his finger and thumb.

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 314