The RP Group of Relaxation 47 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 314 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 314
Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben blushed and stammered, then smiled bashfully. "Not one for subtlety, I see...." After taking a deep breath, Ben closed his eyes and leaned in, gently pressing his lips to Lily's.

They're soft.......

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily let out a soft gasp as she felt a shiver go through her spine. This feels...right. She thought to herself. She had kissed many people, but she had never felt like this about any of them when their lips met. Moaning softly, Lily closed her eyes and pressed into the kiss.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben let his hand slowly reach up and rest on Lily's cheek, a soft moan escaping the man's lips. This woman made him smile with everything she did. His heart fluttered with every touch of her body against his. Ben was pretty sure this was love he was feeling. If it wasn't, then he didn't want love. This felt way better.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily slowly put a hand on Ben's side and gently grasped the waist of his shirt, silently asking for permission to remove the garment. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, dominating every other sound as its rhythm thumped in her ears. Her loins were gradually building their heat as they continued the embrace, but she didn't want to pressure him into anything. Relaxing more into the kiss, Lily let out another soft moan.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben broke the kiss, eagerly lifting up his shirt and tossing it aside. The man wrapped his arms around Lily's shoulders, pulling her into a deep kiss once again. "Mmmmmm........."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily eagerly kissed back, and traced a hand over Ben's upper body. The pleasurable thoughts from earlier were now almost completely dominating her mind, which only made her heat grow even further. No more hesitation... She thought to herself. The woman broke the kiss and leaned back, then eagerly removed the sweaty tank top to reveal an old black bra that was somewhat dirty, but still accented her features nicely. She tossed the garment to the floor and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Ben's shoulders. "I want you." She said, looking into his eyes.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben blushed and leaned back, seeming somewhere between confused and nervous. He had never done this before. He wanted to, but he wasn't sure. "Ummmm....." He was very, very nervous, and afraid he would screw up somehow. She was just coming onto him.....

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily leaned closer to Ben's face, her shaky breath cascading over his features, and their lips just inches apart. "Just do what feels natural." She said in a soft, encouraging tone, smiling at him. "There's no need to be nervous around me."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben couldn't hold himself back. He eagerly pressed his lips to Lily's, letting his arms slide around the woman's back. As he kissed the beautiful woman, he felt her big, perky breasts press up against his bare chest, drawing a blush from his cheeks. "Mmmm......."

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily loosened up a little more and let out a long, throaty moan into Ben's mouth. His touch sent shivers down her spine, and at the moment she was so aroused that she was sweating again, which made her tanned skin glisten in the light. She reached back and eagerly began unstrapping her bra, causing her bountiful, sweaty bust to wobble and bounce as the straps were moved erratically. She quickly took the garment off and tossed it to the floor, then pressed herself up against Ben.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben's skin was rather pale, and the man panted lightly as he felt the large, perky breasts of his girlfriend against his bare chest. His hands lingered on her waist, not daring to go lower. "You're beautiful...." He whispered, looking down at her naked upper body with loving eyes.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily blushed furiously at the compliment as her eyes met his. "Th-thanks...you're sweet." She said softly. She wasn't used to such praise by anyone. Occasionally there was someone, be it man or woman, who lusted after her, telling her that she was sexy, but no one had ever told her that she was beautiful.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and laid back on the bed, laying Lily on top of him with their chests still squished together. Ben's hands scooted a little lower, and he looked up into her eyes with a smile. "May I?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily's loins were nearly burning by this point. She gave him her best sultry smile, and slowly traced a finger down his side, letting out a soft shudder as she felt his features. "You certainly may."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and gently began pulling Lily's pants down, shuddering as he felt the woman's toned rear and wide, curvy hips. He slipped the pants off and tossed them aside, leaving Lily in her panties. "I've..... never done this before....." His strong hands gently stroked her rear while he smiled lovingly up at Lily.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily let out a shuddering breath as Ben stroked her rear, it was one of the most arousing feelings that she could think of. "That's okay, just do what you know to do. The rest should just come to you." She replied with a smile. I never thought I could be this turned on... She thought to herself.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben's fingers gently pulled down the woman's panties, tossing them aside and setting his hands back on her rear. A large tent was forming in his jeans. I wouldn't have ever thought I'd end up with a beautiful woman like this..... "Um.... C-could you lead? Please?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily eagerly began undoing Ben's jeans, moving in a swift and precise manner. "Okay, but you gotta trust me." She pulled the top of his pants open and unzipped them. "I know what to do." She said in a sultry voice. She pulled his jeans down to just above his knees, which was as far as she could move them without having to adjust herself, and began pulling down his underwear.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben reached down and pulled his jeans and underwear fully off, revealing his genitals, which were quite impressive. His erect member was long and thick, and his testes were quite large. He blushed and gently squeezed Lily's rear, smiling hopefully at her. "So..... What do you think?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily blushed furiously as she looked back at the huge, erect member. She was already moist just looking at it. She looked back up to Ben with a sly smile. "I think it'll do nicely." She said in a playful tone. She reached a hand back and gently grasped his hard length, then slowly guided it into her womanhood. A low, throaty moan of repressed desire escaped her lips, and she wore a relaxed expression as the tip was slowly inserted.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben gasped and let out a soft moan, feeling the hot, wet, tight folds slowly take his member inside. "Oh.... Oh, Lily....." The man stared up at the beautiful woman, letting his eyes wander down to her ample, perky breasts. Oh my god..... This is incredible.....

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily looked up at Ben with a pleasured, almost ecstatic expression as she slid his length further inside herself. She grinned as she noticed where he was looking, and decided to try something new. "You can touch them if you want."

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and tentatively reached a hand up to the woman on top of him, gently cupping her right breast in his left hand and giving it a gentle squeeze. They were so perky, and soft, and big....

"You're s-so good to m-me......"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily let out a soft moan as she looked down to see Ben groping her. She was so sensitive there, it felt good. She looked back up to him with a small smile. "Could you squeeze a little harder, please?"

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben's hands both went up, grabbing Lily's magnificent breasts and fondling them a little harder. "Ohhhh, Lily...... You f-feel so goooood......" The man stared up with a mixture of love and lust at the woman, fondling her gently, but firmly.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1493164 (I'm going to be gone for a little bit, hopefully I won't be too long.)

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily gasped softly and let out a pleasured moan as Ben fondled her breasts. "Oh my word this feels wonderful..." She thought aloud. She realized her mistake a moment later, but didn't care. The words were fitting. She looked up at Ben with a loving smile, and began moving her hips up and down his length.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Why's she looking up at him when she's on top of him?]

Ben moaned a bit louder, continuing to fondle Lily's breasts as he watched her hips move up and down his large shaft. "Ohhh..... Hahh..... Th-that's....... O-oh god......" The man laid his head back and closed his eyes, beginning to pant a bit faster as his hands continued to fondle the large, soft, perky breasts.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1497389 (Just disregard that. Occasionally I have difficulty putting thoughts into words/text. :derpytongue2:)

Lily panted lightly as she moved her wide hips with a slow yet consistent pace, gradually moaning a little louder as time went by. She pressed her lips to Ben's with a lustful moan as she savored the taste of his breath and closed her eyes. Parts of her mind were begging her to go faster, but she wanted to go slow for Ben's sake.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben wrapped his strong arms around Lily's shoulders, pulling her down so her large, perky breasts were squished against his chest while he rubbed her back. "You c-can go faster...." He whispered through his panting, staring Lily in the eyes. It helped his pleasure-addled mind if he was able to have some kind of anchor. Something to focus on. In this case, Lily's beautiful face and her stunning green eyes.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[You okay, buddy? :fluttershysad:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1519387 (Yeah, I'm just taking a step back from everything to get my thoughts in order. Stress has been getting to me. No need to worry. :twilightsmile:)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Good to hear. :twilightsmile: You were just really quiet for a couple days, so I started to worry. :raritydespair: I worry about my friends.]

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Still getting your thoughts in order? Sorry if I sound pushy. You're my friend, and I want to know you're okay. Besides, you're a really fun person to RP with.:raritywink:]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1525988 (I appreciate the concern, and the compliment. :pinkiehappy: I'm coherent enough to RP, but I'm hosting a Capture The Flag game in a little bit for the brony forum that Frost and I frequent. On another note, I was told by said group that I have a "very metal voice" and that I'm great with natural bass singing. :rainbowkiss:)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[How long will that take? When will you get back? I can stay up as late as need be.]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1529120 (It'll probably be 2-3 hours, unless something comes up to make the game end early.)

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Alright. Just reply to my post when you get back. It's your turn. And, buddy? I'm glad you're okay.]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1529151 (I'm back from Minecraft. CTF was a no-go because we lacked enough people, but we did have some fun. I decided to troll one of my friends by equipping a pumpkin, diamond armor, a sword, declaring that I was the Horseless Headless Horseman, then running after him shouting "Zuuuuuuuuuuull motherfucker zuuuuuuuuuuull!")

Lily gave a small gasp and a low moan as she moved her hips a little faster, staring into Ben's eyes as more pleasure filled her system. "You really are handsome." She breathed through a lazy smile. Sweat poured down over her tan skin, making the entirety of her toned form glisten.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Wish I was there. :pinkiehappy:]

Ben moaned a bit louder, feeling his body sweating lightly. He smiled blissfully back up at Lily and held her to his chest lovingly, rubbing her glistening back as the pressure increased in his member. "Lily.... I'm gonna c-come soon.... In or out?" He asked while he still had the ability to speak coherently. He didn't want to accidentally impregnate this beautiful, fun-loving woman.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1530224 (My apologies for the wait, I was keeping tabs on a pizza being baked. Also, I have a few ideas to get Lands Unknown back off the ground.)

Lily glanced to the side as she thought over Ben's question, and then looked back to him a moment later. "O-out." She moaned softly. She herself wasn't close to climaxing, but that wasn't a priority at the moment.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[And I passed out on you last night. Sorry.]

Ben nodded and reached down, slowly lifting Lily's hips off of his member. The man then reached a hand down and quickly pushed his fingers in and out of Lily's wet folds, wanting to make sure she was taken care of. "Nnnn....." The man felt himself slowly fading from his climax, but he didn't care. Just being here with this beautiful woman in his arms was mire than enough.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Are you still there?]

Ironmonger
Group Admin

1532524 (I now speculate that the hypothetical Portal 3 will have Mega Turrets, which speak in a basso profundo, and have flamethrowers. :pinkiecrazy:)

Lily closed her eyes as she relaxed on top of Ben, and let out soft moans as his fingers moved in and out of her folds. She enjoyed just being with Ben and feeling him touch her. For a moment she thought that she felt butterflies in her stomach.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and kept his fingers moving around at a steady pace, his other hand stroking Lily's beautiful black hair. His erection was still up, as if it was screaming at him to be tended to, but he ignored it with only a wince. "Nnn.... Feel good, baby?"

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily's eyes fluttered open as she moved her head slightly to look at Ben. "Yeeeeessss..." She moaned with a small smile. The expression on her tanned features quickly grew into a flirtatious one as she felt Ben's member lightly slap her rear. "Wanna go again?" She asked softly, giving him her best seductive look. It might not have actually been that great since she wasn't as experienced as some people, but effort is what counts.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and kept his fingers moving, but then frowned and looked away, speaking with a quiet voice. "Um... I... I was trying to get you off first.... You said you didn't want me to come inside, so....." The man was clearly doing his best to respect Lily's wish; he wasn't going to impregnate her if she didn't want to be.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily's smile faltered for a moment, but it returned just as quickly as it left. "Then keep going." She breathed. "I know a way around that whole issue." She winked at him and began moving her hips in rhythm with his fingers.

Craterfist
Group Admin

Ben smiled and nodded, moving his fingers faster and deeper into Lily's womanhood. He felt his arm growing a little tired, but he kept it up to please this wonderful woman. "How's this, baby?" He asked as he wriggled his fingers faster.

Ironmonger
Group Admin

Lily fell halfway closed as a loud moan escaped her lips. "Oh...yes...keep that up..." She moaned lowly. The warmth in her loins began to spread throughout her lower body, her climax would arrive at any time now.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 314