Ponies aren't Monsters 267 members · 110 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

It's good to see you start an another awesome group here Celestia's Paladin. Keep up the good work man. ^_^

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Started this group a while ago, but thanks anyway

4683508 You're welcome man.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

Well have a look around maybe start up some threads. Our original mission kind of ended once the TCB/ATCB fics became far less common.

Comment posted by Lightwolf deleted Sep 3rd, 2015

I also have to admit that Celestia hate has simmered down a bit also. Which is good to see. But it's still out there though.

4683515 Good point. However it is nice to see groups like this around. Just for clarification. What is TCB/ATCB?

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

The Conversion Bureau/Anti-The Conversion Bureau, and long list of very controversial fics that tend to depict ponies as either holier than thou or down right genocidal to humanity, and in the ATCB humans are pretty much the same.

4683568 I see what you mean. I have seen said groups and stories around. For some reason the abbreviation was not clicking in my head. Thank for explaining that CP!

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

You're welcome. Luckily those fics are starting to fade away, and even the creator of the whole genera hasn't been active lately

4683601 Which is nice to see. Just like the Celestia hate fading as well. The only places that can be seen these days are mostly in some of the Luna internet groups. Like here, Facebook and in a couple of other places but even that is fading there as well. Nowhere near as bad as it once was when I join the fandom back in 2012 and even before that.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

There is a reason why I took the title of Paladin. At the time I joined I felt no one was willing to protect Celestia. I chose to become her sword and shield

4683642 Indeed! That is why I joined Protect Celestia when I did. It was nice to find like minded fans like you and I thank you for that. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13