Donut Joe 52 members · 45 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Bright Heart
Group Admin

This is for everyone to introduce yourself so that you are not....

LOLz! o well anyway, I am Bright Heart and I like using emotes and I am a 20 year old pegasister who is most like Pinkie Pie (Applejack very close second) according to Bronyland.com personality test like to imagine ideas on what to write about but never able to write the story itself Anyway nice to meet you all!

I will tell a bit about myself. :twilightsmile:

I am 21 years old, single. I live in Brazil and I work with Education. My job is to collect data from the systems, offer technical instructions and support to the public. I have done college in Information Technology, in the area of Security. I am a Christian and my political stances are pretty mixed.

I started watching My Little Pony through Youtube. The first brony site I joined was Ponibooru, where I stood until it closed down. Nowadays I usually stay on Equestria Daily, Fimfiction and DeviantArt. I also have a fanfiction account, but it's been dead for some time.

About my personality... I am a bit shy in real life. I usually only feel free when I am with close friends. I try my best to be humble and nice to everybody. My biggest flaws would be my impatience and anxiety: when I start something I usually feel the need to rush it, which reduces it value. I am trying to control it... but it's kind of hard.

About my interest... I enjoy ponies, of course. Well, besides ponies... my favorite game would be Paper Mario. I greatly enjoyed it and I suggest everyone to try it. About my favorite movie... that would be The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers. About my favorite music... well, I don't really have a favorite one. And for my favorite history... it's Romance of Three Kingdoms.

At last, I enjoy Roleplaying. When I roleplay, I usually play as a Cleric or Paladin. And I play Magic the Gathering: I have a Blue and White enchantment deck... and a pure white Human of Avacyn. I wish the best to everyone and I am sure we will get along well! Keep safe!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2