The Great and Not Obsessive Trixie 1,641 members · 2,050 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Well, the day is almost over, but still. It was a day like this when the world had the joy and fortune of meeting the BEST PONY EVER!

For my part, I'm going to celebrate it by speed writing a Meet the.. scene.

Ahem...
MUSIC!

The Pony Coliseum. Ponies, griffins, zebras and everything else together inside. The place is big, big enough to hold all of Equestria and somehow it's overflowed. Thousands of spectators, all of the cheering together in a perfect timing. There's an scenario. An empty stage made out of wood and nothing else. There's nothing there but the cheer is not stopping.

From behind the curtain, an azure unicorn is breathing deeply. Her eyes are closed and she's whispering something.

"It's showtime." She says to herself.

And I leave the rest to you, Trixie's fans. Just write a scene of Trixie showing off why she's AWESOME! and post it.

I didn't know those three ladies were so gifted in the fine art of butchering awesome music. I don't have time to do this, but I strongly suggest somebody write a story in which Trixie teaches them a lesson about respecting their musical superiors.

Oh c'mon light up that heart. Sure is not as good as Freddie's creation, but an homage is an homage. And I find way more respect and creativity in trying to bring a new light over something than simply imitating it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3