Autistic Bronies United 207 members · 153 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Greetings everypony,I just finished up the climax to my story,The Silver Spoons., and one, I was hopping for more reads and likes, and two, I need a cover for it, if your interested, like or comment this post, read the whole story, and then check back in a few days for more info as you brainstorm some art.

Yes, you are certainly autistic.

3196868 and what dose that mean? :twilightangry2:

It means that you are posting on a group for autistic people and have autism.

What did you think it meant?

Jeez.

3196950 Sorry to sound like it, but your first post came across saying, your writing clearly show it has a lot of problems because your autistic. Although, it is nice to see some activity in this group :). You have a chance to check out the story this blog is talking about>

Is the story actually related to autism?

Eh... I portray Silver Spoon as having Dyslexia, and she finds out she has an autistic brother in the sequel, and get's an Asbequers syndrome boyfriend. Don't suppose you be up for being one of my pre-readers for it? It's a little sloppy on the mechanics side, mostly with the pacing, but overall anyone who reads it says it is a good story.

No because I'm extremely mean when I edit and you have demonstrated that you are overly sensitive to perceived slights. I have a feeling I would end up fisting your story until it needed a colostomy because that's just the kind of person I am.

3200227 lucky you, that's just the type of editor I need actually.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9