Equestria Divided 705 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I had a thought... how are the other races around the world reacting to the Equestiran Civil War? And which sides do they support? This thread is basically informing the readers which races support which Houses, be that support simply through politics, trade, or even military assistance, partially from the creators head-cannon and from the races of actual cannon. Feel free to comment on my choices. (These are only my honest opinions.)

House Moon & Star:
Sea Serpents, Dragons, Hedgehogs, (the little guy following Tempest around was a Hedgehog, right?) and Caribou (Reindeer)

House Earthborn:
Buffalo

House Stormwing:
Hippogriffs, Seaponies, Griffins, Yetis, and Parrots (the anthro ones from the movie)

House Whitegold:
Horses, Diamond Dogs, Fish and Cats (again, the anthro ones from the movie)

House Everfree:
Zebras, Breezies, Minotaurs, and Kirin

The Cult of Laughter:
Yaks

As fitting the tragic premise of broken friendships and families, I would have the Hippogriffs and Seaponies divided and set against each other as well. Split between which House deserves support.

I think yaks would help earth born

I suppose that you have a point, but, because I would like to put a tiny bit of light back into this world, I would like to think that they stay united under Queen Novo.
Eh, I think that they would secretly assist the Cult because the Yak Price was a close friend to Pinkie Pie, and he thinks assisting the Cult would lead to some kind of revenge for his friend dying,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4