Equestria Divided 707 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Greetings fellow members, for those who do not know what Europa Universalis 4 is, it's basically an 4x game of Risk on steroids. AAR or After Action Report is a story based on the nation that you are playing. Now with the explanation out of the way I was wondering if you guys would be interested of reading a story of the six houses on earth. This can be done by using the custom nation system in the game and it is really fun. I made the Imperium of Man in the Himalayas(Since that is where the Imperial Palace is) with heavy military ideas and the result was pure epicness as I steamrolled nearby nations. So I figured it would be interesting making the six houses and write a story based on their actions.

By all means, do it! :pinkiehappy:

Thanks for the fast reply, I thank you for your support!

The tricky part would be figuring out where to put the houses on the map and what culture/religion to give them that would fit. I plan Everfree to have the borders of the Amazon Rainforest and give them the shamanist or Druid religion.

For information here is the link regarding the nation designer.

http://www.eu4wiki.com/Nation_designer

T6

4558834 Now this, this is something I'd read. Have a moustache for a brilliant idea sir! :moustache:

4558834 By all means - wouldn't civilization be better for this?

It would but it would require me to have a extensive knowledge in modding that I am not yet capable of.

I think it might be better to make a mod for it, and use that.
I can help with that.

That is a good idea, given that I could give them more ideas and other things. I would appreciate the help! :twilightsmile:

Ok then.
I will get started on a mod for this.
Will be a bit before I have anything to show though.

4558834 I wish I can do one with custom WH40k Chaos religions. Khrone gives units extra firepower while Tzeentch increases tech points gained.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11