Equestria Divided 707 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 227 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 227

Who is this Quill fellow that posted IC?

813994 He posted a character that Loyal didn't take.

I'm starting to wonder if the IRC channel is really used... maybe it is my timezone, though.

Chaotic Dreams
Group Admin

I'm glad you reminded me of that. I'm going to be arranging scheduled events for the IRC so that group members can meet there in advance.

[5:54:48 PM] Mina Case: The layout is not formal, but it's clear it was written by somepony of high intelligence.
[5:54:50 PM] Eight88: A new model way of thinking? A anthology? Some sort of hybrid stream of conciousness document?
[5:55:08 PM] Mina Case: It is laid out in four parts.
[5:55:28 PM] EsteemPunk: Written by Carl Marex
[5:55:43 PM] EsteemPunk: That's my snappy one-liner. Back to work.
[5:55:44 PM] Mina Case: The first part is an opening, which you guys saw an excerpt of in the opening
[5:56:29 PM] Mina Case: where the author made quite a few very visual references to the past, to the age of harmony and the title-grabbing line about Celestia weeping at what the world had been reduced to
[5:56:59 PM] Mina Case: the second part is a political commentary which very blatently and skillfully broke down the flaws in logic and the hypocracy of the five houses and the cult
[5:58:28 PM] Mina Case: The third part was a philosophical sort of essay that used alot of prose. That is what Noble Heart was quoting from. The author set forward a somewhat radical concept of individual choice and personal responsibility being more important than the natural tendency of equines to 'follow the leader'
[5:58:44 PM] Mina Case: claiming it's this need to fall behind a powerful single 'head of the herd' that has fractured Equestria so
[5:59:39 PM] Mina Case: the final part is the call for revolution, which is written in a very V for Vendetta fashion. In short, she denounces and decrys the hypocrasy of the House Leaders and calls out for those reading to 'make up their own mind'

name-Magic Fang

gender-mare

species-unicorn (de-horned)

appearance-white with short black mane and long, flowing tail, black eyes, red scales cutie mark

clothing-bright red had that resembles a pilot's flight cap, but without goggles.

affiliation-caravan & Cult (explanation in backstory)

talent- judgement

motivation-settling disputes among other caravaners

backstory- Born and raised in Ponyville, she was born with the name Cassidy, and always had a black and white view of the world; there were good guys and bad guys, nothing in between. However, she believed that everyone deserves a chance. After all, ponies have different blood, but it's all red. She strove to become a judge from a young age and accomplished her goal within a short amount of time, becoming one of the youngest judges in equestria. Eventually she met and married a nice stallion, and they had two foals together. Her life was wonderful, until one day the Stormwings flooded Ponyville and drowned her family while she went outside to water the flowers. It had been night when this happened, so she was one of few outside to survive. She lived among the dead for about a year, forcing herself to overcome her emotions and regain her objectivity, to little avail. After time, she stopped fearing death and saw it as just a way of life (sorry, couldn't think of a better way to put it). One day the Cult of Laughter came to town to claim and make use of the dead bodies. Cassidy saw the way they laughed, smiled, and joked with each other and longed for the days she had the ability to do such a thing. When an elderly Jester of Baltimare came to take the bodies of her family, she adamantly refused. However, when the Jester offered her a position in the Cult in return for the bodies, she accepted. She then decided that since she was taking a side in the war, she needed to do something else to increase her objectivity as to retain the level of unbias. She thought that her species might impede her from being fair, so she snapped her horn off, effectively making her species-less. She didn't want to waste a good horn, though, so she pulled out one of her teeth, sharpened the horn, and stuck it in as a replacement. Since she had (sort of) reattached it to her body, it retained some of it's magic, only in that it is incredibly strong and resilient, capable of severing even the densest of metals. She the became known as Magic Fang. After some time serving as a Reveler, she was sent off as a field agent to cause havoc among the houses however she saw fit. At that point she ran into the Caravan, about to leave. Magic had heard of the stir it was causing in the houses, and immediately searched out the leader and asked to join, offering her services as a judge and mediator. It is with the caravan she spends her time now, upholding justice and stirring up chaos.

hidden agenda- I'm so sorry I only got a fimfic account recently, I don't know how to PM. Really the only things I know how to do are post comments and read fics.

other skills-She can hold he own in battle well enough, her fang being her main weapon, but she won't kill unless it's someone who she has witnessed killing someone from her side. She is also very graceful and nimble, with the balance and agility to size ratio similar to that a cat would possess. However, she makes rare use of this.

Just so you know, the game is closed.

The allotted spaced were filled.

I don't know if I should be happy or irritated at the fact that whenever I log in there are at least five or more posts in the IC thread.

On the one hand, the story is moving along. On the other hand, all perspectives are moving so fast that I have to spend a couple of minutes figuring out where I left off and what was going on before the last avalanche of posts.

Comment posted by SCP Pinkamena deleted Mar 29th, 2013

Sorry everypony. We have a full cast for this game. I highly recommend other folks who want to play to set up their own Equestria Divided based RP's, but as of this moment we have our players set. Also, should anypony leave the game, the first consideration will be given to ponies who were submitted for the first round to replace the first round of cast.

...Ah...
(See... I told you something was up)
((Oh, hush. It's not like I knew... Hell, you didn't either))
(Yes, but it would help if we did know earlier.)
((True... Wait are you saying I KNOW everything?))
(No, you know EVERYTHING.)
((Ahhh...))

Sorry man, not to be a bother, but shouldn't you delete that entry in the IC thread?

Right, right...nevermind.

Man you guys have been busy! I get sick for two days and I'm twelve posts behind! :rainbowderp:

Haha! Anyway, I'm chugging right along with catching up to what's current, and have been writing the introduction to my personal arc for this project, and I think I've read enough to start up the Caravan's storified intro; I'm going to have to focus more on the atmosphere and make it a deeper influence in order to avoid boredom, because I need to basically just summarize what you've written so far in order to get the story started. My editor and I have a meeting planned to flesh out my brain's hard work. Once this has happened I'll update you guys on whatever we have decided, and from that point we should be expecting a publication within a week! Provided everyone here agrees with the premise. :twilightsmile:

But for now, I have some more catching up to do...

Wait, what?

830560 Could you elaborate your confusion? It's a little hard to work with

Wait, what?

I had forgotten you were writing a story about the Caravan.

It was a brain fart; Sorry. Hmm, the creator of the AU has joined...

Perhaps we should ask his opinion so far?

As a doctor, Cesare had learned early on that no matter how much he wanted to.

This sentence seem incomplete to me...on iPhone will be back on skype ASAP.

"Shut up, Mist"

I have a feeling this quote is going to get repeated quite a bit.

Maybe, but our dear little filly will continue to ignore it. :rainbowwild:

Sorry everypony. Brain death claimed me last night. Gonna work on post and get it up later today. *battles the brain-draining necromancers of evil*

It's fine, don't overexert yourself. Take your time to write good posts.:twilightsmile:

“Oohhhh…” The jester managed, a disdain clear in his voice. “What is this? A straight stallion… a grim colt… Care to remove the tree-trunk from your plot and join the party?”

“If ah pull out the trunk… it’s either ta make the mare’s happy or beat colts like you down with it.”

I think I've been playing too much Mass Effect because the first thing that came to my mind when I read that was 'How do you know when a Turian is out of ammo?'

927023 There is no such thing as too much Mass Effect, that is like saying too much money or too much pony.
It cannot be done. :trollestia:

Another reason to love Noble Heart.

"Noble, if you don't know which side of the road you should drive on, the middle is NOT a healthy compromise!"

Fauxst
Group Admin

He is from Trottingham, where ponies drive on the wrong side of the road, for some unexplained reason. I'm sure it must get confusing sometimes~ :raritywink:

Might be useful for oversea speculation.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 227