Princest 1,688 members · 737 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
ElectricalBanana
Group Admin

No, not sexually suggestive.

First of all, thank you everyone who has joined, and congrats, six first people joining deserve to get a rank upgrade. Don't be afraid of incorporate stories under your better judgment.

The proporse of this group isn't flood with stories, and no one wants to be flooded with notifications, but the group is new. So look between your favorites, or try to remember a good story starring our lovely princesses and add it.

Also, tell your friends about the group, and make a blog about this. Don't forget to post it as [Not Safe For Woona] since this group is strongly related to material inappropriate for kids.

The quality requeriment for the stories right now is: "Good enought for you to want to share it." How is that? And you can add a story in more than one folder if you think the quality of the material is good enough to be a good representant into the corresponding folders.

Talking about the folders, Suggestions and recommendations for the their use and naming are also welcome.

Main:
Basically is a default folder. I Don't know how rename or delete it, but we could use it for featured stories, or the best stuff.

Princest:
For stories with Celestia and Luna as main characters in stories involving from shipping to clop, I could separate those categories if you ask me to; but you could easily find the kind of story for wich you are in mood by just checking the tags. Don't you agree?

Groups:
Stories where our royal sisters are sharing a loyal subject, or a group of them, or are being shared by some, pony or ponies. else.
Not necessarily princest at all, to give variety to the group, but both princesses should be involved in this.

Other Royalty:
Good stories involving Princess Cadence, King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, or power abuse from a single princess, goes fine here.

Other Sisters:
It's pretty self-explanatory: Cloudchaser and Flitter; Lotus and Aloe, maybe something else than a sister at all, etc...

Princesses Royal Navy:
Now with more ships than ever, and somehow with high posibilities of female gay pony relationships.
Here goes any good story featuring a single princess, and any other character, except her sister (Princest,) any king, Queen, or princess, (Other Royalty.) Or a group relationship involving both Princess (Groups.)
It's a tricky folder added for variety, but in resumen: Ships involving a princess with a commoner, an oc, or a human, go here.

Anthro and Humanized:
Pretty much the same than above, but all mixed under such representation, The stories can go from shipping to clop, And just be good; Well written, or have a great concept behind.

Alternative versions of the princess as Molestia, Trollestia, Drunklestia, Cakelestia, Lunauty, Nightmare Moon, etc. Are permited, as long you think they are good stories. But human and anthro shaped princess, have their respective section.

-Now you know it. Go and spread some propagando by your own...

TrollestiaSubject
Group Contributor

fine for me :pinkiehappy:

Showmare Trixie
Group Contributor

Sounds fun.

TrollestiaSubject
Group Contributor

Any folder for normal ships as Twilestia or Lunashy?

573262 I'm eleven and I love NSFW stuff oh and I love clopping cause clopping is an art

Does joining this group ensure that I ride shiny and chrome in Valhalla?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7