Princest 1,687 members · 737 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So when I first joined this group, it was because I love Lunestia/CelLuna. But due to the recent mass-additions of stories, I've become aware of the "other sisters" category, including characters that aren't even royalty at all. Or even sisters! (One story for example, involved Babs x Apple Bloom- cousins, not sisters) While I don't hate these other stories, I'm puzzled as to why they're here. Is this group now about incest shipping in general, or is it still Lunestia-oriented?

Showmare Trixie
Group Contributor

I... am confused about this too.

TrollestiaSubject
Group Contributor

887898 887913
Still Lunestia-oriented I guess, babs and shinning stories just count now? :applejackunsure:

Admins needs to pick up their shit. I'm not in this group for the great tale of how two random relatives bedded each other for some reason, I'm here for Celestia enlightening Luna. With sex.

Or Luna being naughty. Through sex.

Okay seriously. Another one was added today. Is/are the admin(s?) of the group going to say anything about this? This isn't what I joined this group for. :\ If this is just going to be a general incest/selfcest group, the name needs to change.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5