Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,593 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Well I recently had to scrap this idea since I had decided to do something else.

Well this is the idea that I would like to be put into words if anyone has the time:

The effects of the mirror pool seems to have effected Pinkie on a more serious level. She has been experiencing horrible nightmeres that scare her beyond comprehension. She has tried to remain happy but all she can muster is depression and the need to end her suffering. Her friends see this and try to help her. They soon find out about a backstory on the mirror pool and it's evil origin. If Twilight and her friends cannot find a way to get the evil out of Pinkie, they may lose their beloved friend to the darkness forever....

Well there it is. I hope it appeals to any writers out there. :pinkiehappy:

1049385 Interesting... I like how your idea delves into the past (to an extent) of the mirror pool. :twilightsmile: I can't write the story, though, as I'm in the midst of writing my own story.

I'd like to throw some of my ideas for a Pinkie story, just because. I haven't really put much thought into this one, so all I have is that Pinkie somehow has the Candy Crush Saga app, and everypony gets obsessed with it. Seriously, that's all I have... :twilightblush:

Another is that Pinkie is commander of the Candy Armada and is leading her troops into the final war against the Vegetable Alliances. Many casualties will be had. :raritycry: I think this would be a One Shot, but you know, you never know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2