Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,593 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hey guys. I was wondering, do we need another story tag? A lot of people are complaining about how people writing anthropomorphized fics are labeling them with Human, but it's become a trigger warning in many stories that contain it. Should knighty make this a tag to use, and if so, I have a slight idea of how to get it made.

Imagine an 'Anthro' tag.

Thoughts?

Edit: If we really want this, we need to send knighty like, 100 different messages from different users that we need an anthro tag. I would be included.

However I fear that it may be seen as spamming, and it may not be considered. That and people everywhere with anthro fics would have to re-add the tag.

I 100% support adding an anthro tag.

Definitely. As for the spamming concern, we can just get this forum thread "signed" with as many users as possible and then link it to knighty.

You know what I want? A drama tag. Or maybe a mystery tag.

That wouldn't be a bad idea.

But we need a "Cute" tag first. :raritywink:

Then every story would have that tag! I mean, uh, ponies are inherently cute.:scootangel:

:rainbowlaugh: Indeed they are! But, still....for some stories I've read, with da'wwing out loud effects, we NEED a cute tag!

It should be the Diabeetus tag! :rainbowkiss:

925977 Or just send a PM and link all the authors who have said they support and want it. I am included, BTW.

I support an anthro tag.

926188 I also like the idea of genre tags; as opposed to just adventure and slice-of-life.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13