Authors Helping Authors 2,464 members · 8,633 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hello, The first chapter of my new fanfic is starting to approach a state when I feel I can present it without the impulse to run and hide while others read it. I am hopping to get a pair of people to have a look at it and give me some feedback before I get smooth out a few rouge edges and throw it to the wolves.

The story is set during Twilight´s years on Celestia´s School for gifted unicorn. The main character is Nocturne (OC), one of Twilight´s class mates who loses an eye when Twilight goes god mode (as seen in the cutie mark chronicles). Nocturne gets future upset when she learns Twilight somehow became Celestia´s personal student thanks to the violent magical outburst and sets out to prove to everyone that Celestia made a mistake taking a magically unstable unicorn as her personal student. Sacrificing both friendship and family as she becomes more and more obsessed with her goal to surpass Twilight. Eventually Nocturne turns to more desperate methods to future her goal when Twilight proves to be more capable then she anticipated.

It is going be tagged with "Slice of life" and have a slight dark undertone with its focus on the conflict between Nocturne and Twilight. I am going to try to stay as true to canon as possible.

Hingard
Group Admin

875328 Please refer to this thread if your looking for proofreaders Helpful groups

Not proof reading, initial feedback. Although proof readers could be useful as well. Besides, this group have so darn many sticky threads it feels like a chore scrolling past them.

Hingard
Group Admin

875361 Well the Idea looks good, and yea I've been meaning to take some of the older threads off sticky.

*edit* sadly none of the sticky threads can be taken off sticky most are advice ones or other important threads.

875328 I'd be happy to help! I'm a proofreader in The Proofreader Group and I usually am willing to do editing as well! If you'd like to PM me and talk, I'd be fine and I'm on almost all day every day. :twilightsmile::twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

875328 I totally read your title as "Looking for a few predators", and was about to say that I was a sexual Tyranosaurus. Now I am sad.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6