Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

That little bit of Pinkie Pie making a G3 face in the Season 3 promo wasn't suppose to be included and the animators weren't pleased when they found it was. Oh well, guess it's good they spoiled that and not something really important. Anyway this episode was a Pinkie Pie episode and as was the norm, chock full of crazy humor, but also another breakdown on Pinkie Pie's part. Seems like she's getting broken quite often lately.

And now for my thoughts: Pinkie Pie is spot on throughout this episode, even when she's suffering from an existential crisis. The biggest surprise is who's writing this episode, Dave Polsky who had not been seen since Season 1. Needless to say a lot of us were surprised at how well he pulled this off. This is also one of only two Season 3 episodes to contain a friendship report to Princess Celestia. Still wish we knew for sure if they got all the clones, simply because you just never know.

Pinkie Pie is spot on throughout this episode, even when she's suffering from an existential crisis.

Yeah, I Actually Supported Her All the Way, even when's she is in trouble, i just want to hug her. :pinkiesad2:

This is also one of only two Season 3 episodes to contain a friendship report to Princess Celestia.

yeah, that's rare, to quote Trunks from DBZ Abridged:

Oh Wow, I... haven't heard that before

Still wish we knew for sure if they got all the clones, simply because you just never know.

Yeah, i just wish twilight hadn't kill the clones, she just committed unadulterated, brutal, genocide... like Freeza!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2