Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Whereas the previous part was focused more on world building and backstory this part was focused on the race against the clock, and in the process revealed that this was actually a Spikelight episode. Yeah, we didn't see that one coming. And this part was going to be filled with plot twists and sudden revelations.

And now for my thoughts: The Spikelight moment is the highlight of this episode and the two parter, especially since at first we were all expecting Spike's fear to be something trivial, like finding out Rarity doesn't love him. The animation is once again spectacular. And I think Sombra intentionally let his horn get cut off, because he knew Cadence would put up the barrier again, and he knew he didn't have enough influence to weaken the Crystal Ponies, so rather then be foolish and be destroyed he played it safe. And according to the writers Sombra has indeed been "Killed Off for Real", though that doesn't mean he can't exisit as a ghost, or be ressurected. Berry Punch isn't the only background pony present in the jousting match, Derpy happens to be there too but she's obscured.

And according to the writers Sombra has indeed been "Killed Off for Real", though that doesn't mean he can't exisit as a ghost, or be ressurected.

AH! They Forgot about his horn...

he Spikelight moment is the highlight of this episode and the two parter, especially since at first we were all expecting Spike's fear to be something trivial, like finding out Rarity doesn't love him.

yeah, when i saw it, i find it sad, scary, and shocking, cause it's like if my mommy doesn't love or need me anymore... :pinkiesad2: :fluttershysad:

And I think Sombra intentionally let his horn get cut off, because he knew Cadence would put up the barrier again, and he knew he didn't have enough influence to weaken the Crystal Ponies, so rather then be foolish and be destroyed he played it safe.

ooh... :twilightoops: clever! :trixieshiftright:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2