Overly Extensive Editors 745 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

First time searching an editor this way so lets give it a shot. I'm looking for someone who can help me find grammatical errors, inconsistencies, and flaws in the story. I would really appreciate it, as I'm hoping to make this as great of a story as I can. It's also my second attempt at Mature fiction (first also being edited), so here goes:

Description: Twilight tries to negotiate with King Sombra in order to get him to stop trying to enslave the crystal ponies. He agrees to let the ponies live their lives normally and free under one condition. Twilight must become his property. His slave to submit to his every desire. Surprisingly, she makes the sacrifice and accepts this deal. And in a shocking turn of events, she starts to enjoy being Sombra's property. In fact, she starts craving his touch and will do anything to be his plaything...

...even if it means abandoning her friends.

Here are the docs, conveniently in a folder. Here's seperately if that doesn't work :twilightblush: (Chapter 1 and Chapter 2). Hope whoever's cursed with this has fun reading :twilightsmile:

IRpony
Group Admin

This is going to be a clopfic, right? Because I can tell you who wants to be your editor right now... :raritywink:
I'm going to take a look and go ahead and add this to my folder regardless. It looks right up my alley.

Damn you're greedy :rainbowlaugh:

But yeah, it is clop, and yeah, it might be up your ally :rainbowwild:

IRpony
Group Admin

Looks like we're good to go then. I'll get my first look sometime tomorrow. :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5