SpikeDash 897 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

So, a while ago, I won a contest here. The thing is, the story was a bit constrained by the limitations of the contest, and on top of that, I knew there were things I could have done better in it. So, I've been planning on doing a rewrite of it for a while now, and was going through looking for weak points that I should change. But at this point, I'm procrastinating more than editing. With that in mind, I decided the best thing to do would be to seek outside input.

If anyone wants to see the story as it was posted, you'll find it here.

But if anyone would like to make suggestions (or comment on my own annotations/editing notes), here's the original google docs file:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gbx3sZ-YL1AAazSI1Y-s4AIHyOSLgYkPgGv14jh5AAQ/edit?usp=sharing

Whether I find help or not, don't expect a rewrite right away. I've joined a contest in the Batpony group that runs through November, and that will take priority. This rewrite is probably going to be done through December (alongside a few non-SpikeDash-related oneshots) to be posted in mid-December or early January.

Thanks for the help, anyone who feels like contributing.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1