Apple Pie 255 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

:pinkiehappy: Hey, AJ, I've got something of yours! You've got ten questions to guess what it is, or I get to keep it!

Comment posted by YayFlutters deleted May 11th, 2013
Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

:pinkiegasp: One guess at a time, or else it doesn't count!

Oh, come on! Do it right! :derpytongue2:

Is it alive?

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

974188 :pinkiesmile: That's okay, I didn't tell you that before!

974184 :pinkiehappy: Nope! Or at least, I don't think it is. Actually, now I'm not so sure.

Nine questions.

I'll wait a bit before guessing again. Don't want to hog all the fun.

[Hey, we can discuss questions before asking Pinkie, maybe? Just mark them somehow so she knows we're whispering amongst ourselves.] Or is that against the rules? Yes, I know you're listening. No, that doesn't count as a question. :ajbemused:

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

974229 ((Sure, just put an Applejack emote :ajbemused: before lines you want to actually say.))

(Wow, big crowd.)

:applejackunsure: Would it fit in the mailbox?

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

974838 :pinkiehappy: I tried once, but it's too stiff and wide! Plus, where would you put the stamp?

Eight questions. Also, I gotta watch the store for Mr. and Mrs. Cake for a while, so you'll have to ask the rest of them when I come back!

((Translation, I got work and won't be back online for a few hours.))

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

:pinkiesmile: I'm back! I... AJ? :pinkiesad2: Where'd you go?

((No new guesses from anyone? I am disappoint.))

976524 976524[Are we limited to yes or no questions?]

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

:ajbemused: If I squeeze it, what noise will it make?

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

977581 :pinkiegasp: Ooh, that's a good one! Hang on, let me check!

:pinkiesmile: Hmm, it doesn't really make any kind of noise at all, actually. But on the other hoof, now I bet it'll fit in a mailbox!

Seven questions left!

:applejackunsure: Is it, uh, a pound cake?

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

987461 :pinkiehappy: Of course not, silly! Pound Cake makes a giggling noise when you squeeze him!

:pinkiegasp: Oh, you mean a pound cake? Nope! I've got enough of those on my own, no need to take one from you!

Six questions.

well, there goes my thinking outside of the box. XD Dang guys, what could it be?

:applejackunsure: If Rainbow Dash saw it, would she want it?

[Dang it, we aren't restricted to yes/no?! That, combined with Pinkie's random-ish answers, completely wrecks my strategy.]
What is it made of? I mean the physical substance here, Pinkie. And no fair giving a completely accurate but non-specific answer like "matter" or "molecules", either. :ajbemused:

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

1000916 :pinkiesmile: Let's find out. Hey Dashie! Do you want this [REDACTED]?

:rainbowhuh:

:pinkiesmile: Nah, she's good. She might lose it while she's flying.

1000931 :pinkiehappy: Love. Also sweat, felt, time and some dust, but mostly love.

Five--no wait, four questions left. Do ya give up, yet?

[Guys, that sounds like the hat. Is that too obvious? Should we use a guess on it?]

[ I think we can afford that. Go for it! ]

Uh, is it my hat? Could've sworn it was on my head. :applejackconfused:

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

:pinkiegasp: Aw, you guessed it! Funny, you would think you would've noticed it earlier, huh?

:pinkiehappy: Well, I guess that means you have three questions left, and nothing to do with them! I'll give you a smooch for each of them!

:pinkiesad2: But can I pleeease hang onto the hat for a little bit longer? It's so much fun to wear!

Okay...thats friggin adorable!

True story: my first comment was going to be "Give me back my hat, Pinkie. :ajbemused:" but Flutters distracted me. :pinkiegasp:

Esle Ynopemos
Group Admin

1006079 Heh, that would've made this a short thread! Thanks for keeping the ball in play, YayFlutters!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27