The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Razorbeam
Group Admin

If both duelists involved would kindly let me know that they are ready, this duel can begin. If one of the dueling parties does not report in (ready or otherwise) before Wednesday [1/9/2013], they will forfeit the match. If neither report in, both will forfeit.

Whether you are ready or not, please make it known in an ((OOC)) post here in this thread.

This duel was concluded [1/8/2013] with Doctor D as the victor by default.

601539 [[The Doctor is ready to begin. Is the patient ready?]]

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((Pinkie did mention some internet troubles to me a while back. Your round may be a forfeit, but we shall see.))

601623 [[I hope not. I want some action! But if it is so, I guess it can't be helped.]]

601623>>601627
((Just want to tell both of you. I have had contact with Pinkie and he told me that he would be withdrawing from the contest. He would've liked to stay but he has a bit too much to worry about right now.))

601632 [[Really? Awwwwww man!]]

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((Unfortunate in one way, fortunate in another. You will be advancing to the next round automatically, but will get to have no fun. That is of course unless you would be against me using Pinkie's character to the best of my ability to give you a fair fight? Obviously you have to win either way, but I can at least make it entertaining for you. I would be extending this offer to other 'win by default' victims as well though, if any show up, so it might be slow.))

601635 [[I will politely pass. Not fighting against the real opponent seems so... fake to me. You know what I mean?]]

Razorbeam
Group Admin

((I definitely do. It was just an offer, so no offense taken, whether declining politely or otherwise, lol.))

((Sorry but yeah, Internet's been crap-tier lately so, i think i do have to withdraw, sorry Doctor, would've preferred not to but w/ my internet dropping @ random it's just not going to work. good luck in your other fights though))

601670 [[Too bad. Some just have tough luck. Your surrender is noted.]]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11