The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 257 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 257

... he's WHAT!? Blink couldn't believe his ears, Arc was just quitting, just like that!? Blink was about |-| <-this close to jumping out of the stands and decapitating the half-winged half-wit himself. What kind of pathetic scumbag just concedes a du- ... oh right.

613765 Wait, what?!

The blade was already hurtling towards his neck with too much momentum to slow down, so that really only left her with one other choice.

What if he's bluffing?

Doubt it. He'd probably be disqualified for something like that.

As she finished that thought, she poured her concentration into dispelling the magical blade, starting with the end closest to Arc. As it came within a few millimetres of his neck, the magic holding it together was drawn from it immediately, causing it to lose it's form and return to liquid, covering the dragon from the neck down.

Candy backed away from him, slightly wary, wondering if she had made the right move. "You surrender?"

Arc didn't respond. Instead he simple sheathed his sword and started walking away. He walked over to where his wing was on the ground and picked it up. He started towards the exit of the arena, but soon his vision started to fade and blacken. Damn you blood loss. Arc thought to himself as he collapsed on the ground. His consciousnesses barley keeping him awake.

613833 Looks like a win either way.

Guess so. The uh...Changeling medics have got this under control, right?

((Well it seems like that's the end of that fight. Arc is barly conscious and bleeding out. A detached wing in one claw. Things seem to be going great.))

"Sunuva, FOLLOW THROUGH!"
It was at this time that Blink noticed that Arc was clearly losing consciousness, if he were going to kill him, now would be the time. ... you're lucky i don't have a contract on you... yet. Then Blink remembered something, and a brilliant plan formed in his head. He began to feel around his armor, "Now where did i put that permanent marker..." he said to himself.:pinkiecrazy:

613842 FireStarter was, for the lack of a better word, disappointed. She had wanted to see a heated battle. "Tch, this was a waste of my time."

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 257