The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 68 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 68

608734 ((WOBOBOBBOBOB))

608702 ((Approved by Crafter))
[Reaction] Liu feels the tug of the chain around his rear hoof but keeps his footing by burying his forehooves into the dirt. Liu barrels to his left out of the reach of Half-Wing's dagger, but the stinging in his rear leg refuses to let him attack.

[Action] Instead of trying to make an attack, Liu bends down to look at the hook and bites into it, pulling it out with his mouth with a grunt of effort and spitting it on the floor. The pain was much worse now, and his movement would be more restricted, but he knows it would've been much, much worse if he'd left the offending weapon as it was.

((Your fight does seem to be going a tad slower than ours. Just do what you can before Saturday and hope the judges favour you in the vote.))

((Yeah....we'll see if he can make anything interesting happen with this 'mighty illusion' of his....that he felt compelled to warn me he was about to cast for some reason :trixieshiftleft:))

((That does seem to be an odd strategy. Most tactitians would've kept that hidden and use it to their advantage. To tell you straight up that he's an illusionist kinda ruins the basis of illusion magic: to create something that doesn't really exist. :trixieshiftright:))

((Yeah....he's supposed to be an assassin, but so far he's provoked me into an attack that forced him to use a lot more energy than me to get away, went into hiding only to reveal his position so he could taunt me, and now he gave away the illusions so I have time to prepare for them. I'm guessing 'tactics' isn't his strong suit :rainbowlaugh:

But you two got some fun times going in this. Honestly, the only one that made me pay attention more than this was the Candy/Arc fight. First blood was Candy cutting his wing off....))

608804 ((Approved by Crafter))

[Reaction] Half-wing gets back to his hooves, moving to retract the hook back its holster, blood openly seeping from his chest wound.

[Action] With a glare, Half-wing moves quickly towards Liu, he throws his knife towards Liu's chest, and brandishes his hook to flail length.

((Candy cut off Arc's wing?! :rainbowderp:
Wow, that escalated quickly!))

608861 ((ok this i got to see))

((Here at Half-wing's and Liu's duel, we don't wait no time for fighting. We slash the bejeebers out of each other, and ask questions later.))

((Impressive, small pony slicinga dragons wings off. First blood on this was Liu almost penetrating through to Half-wing's heart, no biggie, really.))

608909 ((lol, Crafter got took a dagger to the neck, leaving it in for 3 turns to keep the bleeding down.))

608914>>608909
((Oh, yeah!? Well Snowfall.....ummm.....stood around because her opponent ran away?))

((That deep? Wow, I kinda feel bad for making your slash on my back shallow. Then again, you have just punctured one of my backhooves, so I guess we're even!))

((Also; waiting for a response, buddy.))

608941 ((i sent it lol. but now i must construct my reply to my opponent's move))

608859 ((Approved by Crafter))
[Reaction] With his back hoof beggining to numb, Liu takes on his katana once again and deflects the oncoming dagger. He notes the spinning hook with venom in his eyes. Oh no, not this time!

[Action] Liu rolls over to his right to avoid whatever attack Half-Wing had planned. Once on his hooves, he swings his katana upwards, aiming for his opponent's abdomen.

((Last post for tonight. Respond to this and I'll return tomorrow.))

[Reaction] Half-wing dodges to the left, saving his chest and barrel from further harm. The sword slices into his right leg, which holds the grappling hook. The hook keeps spiraling, before it impales itself into the sandy dune, Half-wing having lost control of it.

[Action] "Liu." he manages out through raspy breaths. "You win." he manages out with a smile, before promptly collapsing on the floor, having lost too much blood.

((And with that, Half-wing is KO'd and unable to battle!
>Send out next Pokémon?
>No more Pokémon?
Man Gell blacked out. Now just to wake up at the Pokémon center.))

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 68