Unique Stories 146 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
CluelessBrony
Group Admin

Celestia and Luna! What happened before they became princesses? Were they always Alicorns? Did they have parents? Were they born from the energy of an exploding sun or something? Are they really gods?

Find or write a story that explains Celestia and Luna's origins. Try to keep it under three chapters. Winner goes into the Contest Winners folder, and second and third place will go into the Runner-ups folder. I would prefer if you guys wrote a story.

If the story has over 200 likes, don't bother. If the story has more dislikes than likes, don't bother. No clop. get writing.

Listener
Group Contributor

Time limit?
And Can I enter?

CluelessBrony
Group Admin

Hmmm maybe. I'll think about it. One week. Contest ends on the 22nd.

Comment posted by Listener deleted Jan 19th, 2013
Listener
Group Contributor

Stuff is getting done, but slowly. Is it okay to have a story that is marked as incomplete?

CluelessBrony
Group Admin

Sure, why not. Why did you delete your comment? Huh? Huh? What did it say? Huh? Was it a secret spy message that needed to be destroyed after reading? Huh?

Listener
Group Contributor

Sounds good.
I did what? Shoot. My computer was being slow and I misclicked... Twice. It just said I might do something for this.

Listener
Group Contributor

Not much got done with this. Just the premise...
Well, here's what I have.
Birth of a Regent
(Less that 300 words so far...)

CluelessBrony
Group Admin

You win by default, but even if other people did enter, I have a feeling you would have won anyway. That was great.

Listener
Group Contributor

Really? Sweet. Victory by default is hollow, but it is still victory.
It's probably going to be my side project at the moment, until I can get at least a k and a half. I'll poke you when it's actually on FIM.

...You know how long I worked on that? An upwards of an hour. :(

CluelessBrony
Group Admin

When you're free, we should write a story together. That would be great. I like to think I'm good at thinking of plots and storyline ideas, but I don't think I'm very good at actually putting things into words. You, on the other hand, could probably be a poet. We would be an unstoppable force, and we would take over the world FiMfiction!

Listener
Group Contributor

Haha, You get me a plot and keep me on track, I'm sure that we could collab. Queen's Revenge isn't mine, so it seems I do other people's idea's best.

Want to switch to PM to talk about it?

CluelessBrony
Group Admin

Sure thing. I've actually got an entire list of unused story ideas, I could send you the link. Most of them are comedy, though. Hmm, now that I think about, I only really do comedy... because it doesn't really need to sound good rolling off the tongue. Every sentence is a joke.

Listener
Group Contributor

This is the poke saying that it's going to be on Fim soon.

Story.

Oh god I would totally enter this, but I'm tied up with my own work dagnabbit.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14