The First Church of Regidar 245 members · 363 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Episode seven of season four and this are the same goddamn thing. Because they are so desperate for ideas that ripping off Wallace and Gromit has become kosher.

I mean, this can't be a coincidence. The only difference is that they swapped bats for rabbits. That's it. What is this world coming to?

kingtiger666
Group Admin

2841225 But it's not, you see, because that would be retarded.

Oh come now. I have to make up a conspiracy theory every now and then, or things would get boring.

kingtiger666
Group Admin

2841327 That's not a conspiracy theory, that's an accusation. The difference is, conspiracy theories are true. All of them. Even the contradicting ones.

The World Trade Center attack happened on September 11th, 2001, the same day I brought several Lego creations of mine to show-and-tell, including a green and black star destroyer. My half brother also likes Star Wars, and he owns a restaurant in a nearby city. This restaurant has several custom hanging lamps purchased from a local manufacturer. This manufacturer also makes flood lights, several of which illuminate City Hall. THE TERRORISTS ARE TRYING TO KILL THE MAYOR!!

Don't be retarded. Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt Legos.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5