The First Church of Regidar 245 members · 363 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Yea, Regidar, we your most humble and lowly servants wish to see your smiling countenance again. We beseech you, Regidar, to come down to us and grace us again with your magnificent self.

And so the holy one we call Regidar descended from the heavens, and proclaimed of him...

"lol faggot."

Shut the fuck up.
Regidar is always with you my child. Regidar is love, Regidar is life.

I'm actually starting to get a little worried, so fuck you too. :twilightsmile:

Seriously, nobody knows? It's one thing if he's Working Out Things or something in private. It's another if nobody knows what the fuck happened to him.

Actually, I uh kinda...

No. Fuck you. :moustache:
But seriously though, don't worry. If Regidar tries to reenact Kurt Cobain all over his face. he will have finally achieved Nirvana. :fluttercry: Goodnight, sweet prince.

Huh your right he hasn't been here in a while. Oh well its only been a few days he's probably just taking a break from the site. I've been known to leave for weeks on end at times. I doubt its any reason to start thing he's abandoned you.

I know this in theory, but the thing is, he'd just talked about coming off a writing hiatus. :unsuresweetie:

Eh. Maybe I'm overworrying. Hopefully I am.

Well maybe that's why he's not here. He's busy with writing and potentially other things irl.

That or he is here and just not logging on and is trying to see how long he can stay away without you guys freaking out :pinkiecrazy:

Regidar comes and goes as he pleases, bitch.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9