World-Building Alliance 2,164 members · 848 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Lately I've taken an interesting in the Bronze Age after watching these videos about fascinating time period.

I miss Dan.

Love Extra History too. My favorite was the Yi episodes, all the way.

As for if the pony's had such a collapse, it wouldn't surprise me if they did. The perfect storm that caused our collapsed is so easy to replicate when you consider the primitive world it was set in.

Oh... God... EC. I can never go back to that lot. No matter how old the videos are. They've turned to absolute garbage.

Whenever I see Extra Credits mentioned, I can't help but think of "There you are, playing your WW2 shooter..."

I'd laugh at how far it fell if not for how sad it is.

Possibly, and the iron Age. In my Equestrian Wars: Awakening the Nightmare discuss I suggested that before Princess Celestia's Equestria, Equestria was a larger Empire during its ancient times. ( Like Roman Empire that broke down into a smaller kingdoms. )

After Ancient Equestrian empire, the three tribes were formed, that led to Equestria's creation.

Could it be that their Bronze Age ended with the appearance of Discord? And, by extension, their Iron Age ended when Nightmare Moon came about? Thusly resulting in the Middle Ages for the majority of Celestia's monarchical period.

Cool ideas.

Interesting theory.

Cool, I'm subscribing!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8