World-Building Alliance 2,164 members · 841 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

We done the best, and those under them so now it is time for the worst of the comic villains the ones you can only call lame! Now before I want to make a few things very clear, first not all these villains are villains as they are just antagonists but the line is a bit blur here so keeping them together. Second, some of these villains could become minor leaguers with a little bit of work or even big leaguers with a lot of work, in fact three of them did. That brings me the third and that is that people who have read the comics and have read all three of these posts will notice I have two names missing from the lists. Those are G1 Storm King and the rain goblins, and that is because they were rebooted into G4 Storm King (probably by accident) and the cloud gremlins from the G4 comics, who were so much like the rain goblins(including the fact there were two of them) that I truly they are an rebooted of them. And in case you want to know, G1 Storm King and the rain goblins would in fact be on this list.

1) Crisscross and The Crosspatch pixies: Rude prixies who plush a baby pony down an hill, they also refuse to leave a picnic site. So the ponies trick them into leaving, on clouds by the way.

2) Witch Gruella and Shoe Sorceress: They put a log in the road to stop the ponies from taking some prixies to get new shoes, for the prixies that is. And no they didn't say why they were trying to stop the, they also made peace between these two and the prixies by giving them some gifts. Again no really sure why this was a big deal in the story.

3) Icy Imp: He stole the magic ice power palette and brushes that Jack Frost use to well be Jack Frost. He did some pranks and Majesty lock him in a snow globe.

4) Sir Silversword and His Fly-By-Knights: Okay these may sound like they belong on the minor list at first, but hear me out about why they are here. First they were tiny angels knights who look a like, yes even their leader. Second they wanted to beat up Spike for no other reason then they like to beat up dragons. Now true they had swords so beat up may have replace slay at one point, and also true Spike was at his very youngest in the G1 comics. So wanting to beat up a small child for no other reasons then his race may sound like a minor or even big villain like thing to do but they are here because how they lost. The ponies knowing that these guys wouldn't go away till they fought Spike while also knowing that they didn't want a fair or hard fight. Decided that the best thing to do was that while Spike was still asleep (It was at past his bedtime, so the ponies didn't wake up for this, they even cast a spell to make sure he stay asleep) the dress up one pony in a very bad disguise, and then did a few simple spells and few clear tricks to make the knights think that Spike was to strong for them. Mind you these knights said they beat up dragons all the times but were fool by all of this, which is they are on the list. Also because they weren't ready for a fire ball while going to fight dragons.

5) Eatall The Giant: This giant as well as an unnamed second giant came to the Christmas Goblin Market to eat all their food without paying. He also imply he may eat the ponies if they try to stop him, they stop them by making snow which scare them for reasons not clear at all.

6) Little Green Man: This elf got into a prank war with a princess, even going so far as to turn her into a weak witch. One of the princess's pranks was to give an apple to make him sleep forever, he give it to Applejack not knowing what spell was on it but knowing one was on it. After seeing what happen he agree to stop with the pranks and help the ponies and the princess free Applejack from the curse. By helping them get into the princess garden which he booby trap, as that was the only way the princess could undo the curse.

7) Shell Sorcerer: A merman who kidnap a mermaid and some ponies to make them put pearls in clams for some reason. Of course they were able to escape and he was never seen again.

8) The Goblin Bandits: They stole some berries from some of the new colts the toy line was trying to sale. So the colts chase after them till the goblins ran into a frozen waterfall which of course knock them out cold. So the colts toke the berries and lifted.

9) Cunning Conjurer: After the ponies up-showed this gnome during his magic show he got into an argument with them that ended with ponies making him rabbit size and trapping him in a hat. Seems like the ponies were in the wrong in this one if you ask me.

10) Green Eye The Goblin: This goblin came up with a plan to kidnap a mermaid princess for ransom. Queen Majesty stop this plan found out about it and instead of fighting or running the goblin just got down on his knees begging her for mercy. Yes the comic really did say this and even added that he was crying, to bad for him Queen Majesty doesn't do mercy. She turn him into what the comic said was lifeless stone, our hero everyone!

11) The Greedy Goblins And The Great Hawk: Three goblins and an hawk who stole a magical horn-of-plenty for sole reason that they won't invited to the party it was for. They won't invited because they were jerks, anyway the ponies got the horn back and that really all there is here.

12) Seaweed The Sea Sorceress and Sheltle The Shark: This mermaid and shark stole a pony princess's hat from one of the pet dragons. Why? I have no idea, it wasn't a magic hat nor did it have any gems, gold or sliver on it, it was just a hat. Anyway the Spike and recolor Spike as well as some non-dragon pony's pets when underwater to get it back, which they did by answering a riddle so easy that if you seen a starfish you could get it right. Also these two were banish by the king of the seas for stealing the normal hat.

13) Little Bagga and Big Hagga: When the baby dragons were on their way to a party, Bagga a little girl witch decided that she wanted one. She try to steal one but was stop which cause here to drop her bag of spills letting them all out. That when Hagga show up saying it was her bag and that she was so mad she would turn them all into trees. But the dragons scare her away with a little trick and then took Bagga to the party.

14) Grumpy Goblin: A random goblin that give a baby pony green spots for being annoying. Majesty just remove the spots, as this was so not an issue.

15) Ice-Cream Witch: She and her family lived in a land made of ice cream, when some goblins so up due to spell error she enslave them and force them to make houses out of ice cream for her family. They had to do this everyday as the houses would always melt, in a land made of ice-cream, no I don't understand this either. Anyway the ponies came to get the goblins and take them home.

16) The Thistle Pixies: Three pixies that pull pranks on the baby ponies, Queen Majesty got sick of this and force them to float like balloons till they agree to stop with the pranks.

17) Orman The Wizard: A court wizard who use magic to steal an unicorn horn to increase his power. They didn't say why he wanted to increase his power as he shown no signs of any plans at all. Anyway the ponies got it back by getting his prince to talk him into showing off, and when he was doing that the ponies just use magic to put the horn back on.

18) Chief Jack Leader Of The Jumping Jack: These were jack-in-the-boxes without the boxes who jump everywhere. Chief challenge a jumping pony who's name I forget to a jumping contest, one in which he cheated every chance he got. Some of theses cheats could have even hurt the pony very badly if they work, but lucky she and Spike notice them so they didn't. She won and Spike threw water on them knowing it would rust their springs so they couldn't move, because he was tired of these jerks.

19) Noz The Gnome And His Pet Twin Dragons: He pull a prank by invited some ponies to a picnic that had fake food in it. Then had his two brown dragons ,that were clearly adults of Spike's kind of dragon, chase them in order to scare them. The ponies chase the dragons into a maze where they would be lost forever and then tire Noz up and threw the fake food at him. Seems a little harsh just for this if you ask me.

20) The Dancing Dwarves: A few ponies and a troll enter a dance contest, these three dwarves try to cheat at it by stealing their radio which they needed as the rules said. The ponies just got another one and they beat the dwarves.

21) Spinning Witch: She wanted to use a pony's mane to make a new dress for herself. She even try to shave the pony, I think was one of the rainbow mane ones. The ponies just talk her out of it, and then they all when to a party. This sounds a little more creepy then it was.

22) Nix And The Naughty Nixies: I think Nix was the girl of these three muppets but they won't clear on that. Anyway they play pranks on the baby ponies, even sinking their Christmas stockings so the Christmas Giant couldn't give them gifts. This fail because the Christmas Giant was right there during all of this and just give the babies new ones.

23) Muddy Monsters: A group of dinosaurs that took over a land of lizards by getting mud on everything. They even said they could turn two ponies that show up in the lands into muddy monsters by throwing mud at them. But the ponies had a bottle of soap which one of the lizards up and got on everything. Which clean up the mud and killed the muddy monsters for some reason. You can see why they are on this list.

24) Baby Pony Catcher: A bald eagle who try to catch some baby pegasi for the wicked witch. The babies stop him by dumping a the feathers from a pillow on him, and no didn't say why this work, and yes he talked so he counts as a villain not a monster.

25) The River Trolls: More angry looking gnomes that were called trolls. They kidnap Jack Frost's Helper and ransom him for the moon, which for some reason they thought he could give them. Instead of that the ponies found out where they were (near a river of course) and Jack Frost just trick into thinking they got the real moon (guess how) so they give the helper back.

26) The Naughty Pixies: These two tried to steal a magic tea kettle, instead Queen Majesty lock them in it till the next blue moon with a spell.

27) Tippy The Imp: When the ponies found out this imp was stealing honey from their bee hives they cover him in honey and let some giant angry bees chase him away. I reasonably sure the bees killed him, also in this comic the a pony told Spike that dragons couldn't have any of their honey because it was to good for them because someone was stealing it. Mind you Spike wasn't trying to get honey from the hives, he was just trying to some from a bottle of honey the ponies had.

28) Fuzzy Fairies: Two rude and annoying fairies that decided the like ponies and Ponyland so much they would live there. The ponies didn't like them so the created with magic two new adult ponies who were even more annoying then the fairies but won't rude. Of course the fairies decided to move away, but if ask me this didn't seem well thought out by the ponies as now they had to live with these two new ponies.

29) The Terrible Tree Troll: He kidnap a random human princess and told her random human prince boyfriend that if he couldn't beat him in a game of conkers then he would marry her. The prince knew he couldn't beat the troll in a fair game so he came to the ponies who help him cheat in other to win. After the prince did he banish the troll to the great gloomy tree where I think the troll already lived.

30) The Cloud Giant: A giant that live in the clouds and was a brony, I'm serous here. Thanks to a bean stalk he was able to leave the clouds and decided he would now live with the ponies, only the ponies decided they didn't want him around so they give him trash they disguise as food and told him it was the best food in Ponyland. He believe them and when back into the clouds, of course the ponies made sure to cut that bean stalk down as soon as he got there. The moral being that ponies hate bronies.

31) Naughty Goblin: A goblin baker who try to run a pixie baker out of business by either stealing or ruining his bake goods. So the ponies made a goose berry pie which thanks to Queen Majesty magic had a real angry goose it in, a goose they chase the goblin out of town after he try to steal it. Also it kind of made it sound like the goose ate him.

32) The Paintbox Pixies: Four pixies that stole the paint of the seven goblins who made rainbows. When the ponies learn of this, one of the baby pegasus jump on the cloud they were on so hard to fell off and landed on the back of a fish that carry them out to sea. Where it is a safe bet that the drown.

So now you see the lame villains of the G1 comics and I think you can see why they are the lame ones. Let me know if you think anyone here isn't lame or if some other villain so be on this list.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1